Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored - page 33. (Read 69560 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
August 16, 2017, 11:57:02 PM
No mystery here, for at least 2.6 more years. I might try to trade some volatility though.

Congratulations on the opening. Someone should update the description of m3 so that it at least doesn't reflect that it's saddams depo
Activity: 212
August 16, 2017, 11:22:20 PM
I'm glad to announce Gringotts depository has received almost 4000$ worth of deposits in the first days of its opening Smiley

Gringotts Update:

Gringotts has gotten off to a good start!

Thanks to the early-bird depositors for supporting CK, both first time depositors, so, 'Welcome to the Game!'

You should both receive your S-PT deposit bonuses in a few days!!

Now for the interesting part ... what's going to happen?

Both depositors have made m3 trades, with the last price being ~4 mil M per m3 (400 mil M = 1 XMR)

That values M marketcap (4 trillion) @ ~10K XMR, or ~500K USD

Is that cheap, or expensive ... who knows, but at least we have a market now to help with price discovery, only time will tell!!

I expect a period of relative quiet while people consider their positions.

For existing players - should I stay, or should I go?

For new players - well, they finally have the option to deposit again!

Things will get interesting when the m3 buy side has a few more bids.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
August 16, 2017, 02:02:16 PM
How can I withdraw my B1? Huh

Why is the in-game message inbox disabled? I cant read or compose messages?

You can't.
Risto is a scammer.
M3 is the only working depository!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
August 16, 2017, 11:39:30 AM

Isn´t it so that:

M3 is handled by Gringotts.

E1 is handled by Risto

B1 is handled by Risto

BO is handled by Chrispop

So if you want to withdraw bitcoins then you must buy BO and then withdraw BO.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 16, 2017, 10:12:08 AM

Why is the in-game message inbox disabled? I cant read or compose messages?
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
August 16, 2017, 08:37:12 AM
I'm glad to announce Gringotts depository has received almost 4000$ worth of deposits in the first days of its opening Smiley

That's good news, good to see CK is making a come back after all the weird stuff.
Activity: 536
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 16, 2017, 07:25:07 AM
What do you mean exactly? Do you mean that coins are already revealing to many countries or do you mean there is something that is going wrong lately? I actually read a few interactions of some that some game sites are for promotions but it's a scam thingy. If so,how to prevent scammers from entering btc or attacking? Especially now that bitcoin keeps on upgrading the site and sometimes it's diabled for connection.
legendary
Freedom&Honor
August 16, 2017, 05:45:59 AM
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
August 15, 2017, 11:38:42 AM
Beware

Emanuel Goldstein is impersonating Town and sending emails in-game with a promotion offer--do not send him BTC as he is known scammer.

Bullshit. (Is there no limit to your excrementpression?  Roll Eyes  Huh )
legendary
Activity: 1750
Facts are more efficient than fud
August 15, 2017, 11:17:57 AM
Beware

Risto is impersonating Town and sending emails in-game with a promotion offer--do not send him BTC as he is known scammer.
Activity: 574
August 15, 2017, 02:52:43 AM
20 Billion M Bounty

Step 1: Create specs for a CK money asset. This will include things like type of blockchain, emission (if any), how it will be distributed to players, etc....

Stipulations are that the name of the asset is CK, Town gets 10% for development purposes, the development plan is complete to the point where the Board only needs to do a yes/no vote, and that you've coordinated your efforts with PJ so there aren't any unforeseen technical issues.

Step 2: Create and distribute CK to players.

Step 3: Get CK listed on an exchange that averages more than a million dollars daily in transactions.

PLEASE NOTE: This will be changing M into CK, so your Bounty will be effected if you change the supply above or below the current 4 Trillion. For example if you doubled it to 8 Trillion, your Bounty would be 40 Billion; and if you halved the current supply to 2 Trillion, your Bounty would be 10 Billion.

Nice bounty!

Where is best to contact PJ?
Wow is fantastic with the supply of 20 billion bounty, very nice steps you explain.
August 15, 2017, 01:56:48 AM
20 Billion M Bounty

Step 1: Create specs for a CK money asset. This will include things like type of blockchain, emission (if any), how it will be distributed to players, etc....

Stipulations are that the name of the asset is CK, Town gets 10% for development purposes, the development plan is complete to the point where the Board only needs to do a yes/no vote, and that you've coordinated your efforts with PJ so there aren't any unforeseen technical issues.

Step 2: Create and distribute CK to players.

Step 3: Get CK listed on an exchange that averages more than a million dollars daily in transactions.

PLEASE NOTE: This will be changing M into CK, so your Bounty will be effected if you change the supply above or below the current 4 Trillion. For example if you doubled it to 8 Trillion, your Bounty would be 40 Billion; and if you halved the current supply to 2 Trillion, your Bounty would be 10 Billion.

Gringotts will add another 20 Billion M to this bounty!
August 15, 2017, 01:28:49 AM
How much M do you get for sending XMR and vice versa? Also, why are we trying to destroy M by sending to "new" to get it out? Like, come on, if people keep tinkering with the M supply like this we'll never get a crypto token Undecided

When you deposit XMR you receive m3 in-game, how much M you receive depends on the market price at the time you decide to trade. The price of M is determined by the market.

You can trade your m3 for M here - https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/m3

When you withdraw you send m3 to New, not M. The m3 gets destroyed (i.e. it matches the XMR being sent out of the depo wallet) so as to keep the balance between the m3 in the Game, and the XMR in iluvbitcoins secure wallet.

The depository does not alter the amount of M in the Game, but it does allow liquidity in the m3::M market.

edit: I see a mistake in the instructions, good catch (I copied saddam's old instructions from a time before m3 existed lol )

Withdrawal procedures are:
To withdraw XMR from Crypto Kingdom

Step 1. Give m3 to New. Example: GIVE m3 1010000 New

Step 2. Message me ('iluvbtcFOC') via the CK in-game PM system with your withdrawal address and payment id.
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
August 15, 2017, 01:18:48 AM
How much M do you get for sending XMR and vice versa? Also, why are we trying to destroy M by sending to "new" to get it out? Like, come on, if people keep tinkering with the M supply like this we'll never get a crypto token Undecided
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
August 15, 2017, 12:59:19 AM
Gringotts CK Depository is OPEN

https://deposit.cryptokingdomgold.com

To deposit XMR into Crypto Kingdom:

Step 1. Create an account at https://cryptokingdom.me

Step 2. Go to https://deposit.cryptokingdomgold.com and enter your username. Deposit XMR with the provided payment ID and your funds will be credited immediately.

Step 2. Message me ('iluvbtcFOC') via the CK in-game PM system with your withdrawal address and payment id.

Withdrawals are subject to a 1% fee (or 10 XMR max), whichever is lower.

If you have a large withdrawal ( > 100 XMR), expect that I will also contact you outside of the game channels to confirm.

Withdrawals will be manually processed once daily. Withdrawal requests received before midnight CEST will be sent the next day.

I acknowledge all the above.
I am currently holding this depository, let the games continue!  Cheesy

Awesome, congratulations on Gringotts opening Smiley

Sending off deposit now ...

edit: m3 received Smiley
legendary
Freedom&Honor
August 15, 2017, 12:53:48 AM

Step 2. Go to https://deposit.cryptokingdomgold.com and enter your username. Deposit XMR with the provided payment ID and your funds will be credited immediately.

If you have a large withdrawal ( > 100 XMR), expect that I will also contact you outside of the game channels to confirm.

Withdrawals will be manually processed once daily. Withdrawal requests received before midnight CEST will be sent the next day.

I acknowledge all the above.
I am currently holding this depository, let the games continue!  Cheesy
August 15, 2017, 12:16:55 AM

legendary
August 14, 2017, 09:28:44 AM

1687 Army and Horse Promotions are Complete

PTE on sale from Town

legendary
August 13, 2017, 04:23:27 AM