Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored - page 52. (Read 69560 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
June 16, 2017, 09:06:14 AM
Declaration of War

And so it begins .... this will be interesting to watch!
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
June 16, 2017, 07:27:19 AM
Declaration of War

In retaliation to his efforts and threats to undermine CryptoKingdom, Zechariah must submit to the unconditional surrender of all his troops and possesions or meet the Kingdom's Forces on the field of Battle.

All nobles are urged to assemble forces, move them into position around Zech's Estate and prepare to attack on command--payment for armed services will be compensated from Zechariah's holdings once surrender or victory are achieved.

As per rules: M, Deposhares and land will not be touched as part as the spoils of war--though any stone recovered from Zechariah's land will be used to help build a highway system to improve commerce.

We prefer that Zechariah act in accordance with his own wishes and leave The Kingdom under the peaceful flag of surerender, but will use all available force to secure a long overdue emancipation.

His crimes against the community in the form scams, bludgeoning citizens over the head with demands of serville feality, and overall obnoxiousness in the form of unceasing posts of taunting to pure giberish, have stalled us at the proverbial fork in the road. And as a wise man once said, "When you come to a fork in the road--take it!"

Non-response (or intentional ambiguity) by Zechariah will be deemed as abandonment and treated as a surrender in effect.

HMC_

Good decision, Zechariah is a gangrenous limb on the CK body now,  time to cut him off and save what's left!
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
June 16, 2017, 06:25:23 AM
The Prince of Stonehaven sadly shakes his head, wondering at what illness could have possessed the ex King, causing him to turn against his peers. And it had come to that, taking up arms against one would was once guiding the kingdom with a vision, and who ended up a thief, plundering from all who trusted him. Still, salvation was at hand, simple restitution the only door out of his self made cell. Unlocked, yet one which he steadfastly refused to open.

Sir Mooo of Stonehaven leads his remaining meager army towards Zechariah's estate, to serve under King Crichton's command.

1 MAJ
1 LT
2 MSG
3 CPL
3 PTE

2 H5
8 H3
4 H2
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
June 16, 2017, 03:10:33 AM
Declaration of War

In retaliation to his efforts and threats to undermine CryptoKingdom, Zechariah must submit to the unconditional surrender of all his troops and possesions or meet the Kingdom's Forces on the field of Battle.

All nobles are urged to assemble forces, move them into position around Zech's Estate and prepare to attack on command--payment for armed services will be compensated from Zechariah's holdings once surrender or victory are achieved.

As per rules: M, Deposhares and land will not be touched as part as the spoils of war--though any stone recovered from Zechariah's land will be used to help build a highway system to improve commerce.

We prefer that Zechariah act in accordance with his own wishes and leave The Kingdom under the peaceful flag of surerender, but will use all available force to secure a long overdue emancipation.

His crimes against the community in the form scams, bludgeoning citizens over the head with demands of serville feality, and overall obnoxiousness in the form of unceasing posts of taunting to pure giberish, have stalled us at the proverbial fork in the road. And as a wise man once said, "When you come to a fork in the road--take it!"

Non-response (or intentional ambiguity) by Zechariah will be deemed as abandonment and treated as a surrender in effect.

HMC_
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 16, 2017, 12:39:05 AM
Do the old-timers here think rpietila is going 'crazy' and losing all his crypto $$ to avoid a divorce settlement with his ex-wife? I find it hard to believe after all these years he would deliberately trash his reputation without there being a good reason.

Drugs are a good reason--literally a drug can turn you into someone else, capable of psychopathic behavior (let's blame them for me fucking them over--as an example, OC), general dumbassery ("I can't gets my accounts to work!!!") and bouts of gibberish laced with manic-depression ((((((HIGHx9))))){{{dude!}}}^^^O^^^--->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm77s5FbkoQ<---Watch.Music.Listen.2.Chase

--good chance this is all an act, also--see malla ms paint makeover Roll Eyes

Doing ICE or crack maybe, but weed doesn't usually send people mental, not in a few weeks, usually takes years of daily hydro abuse to bring on psychosis, this looks more like an act, to 'lose' money so he can avoid paying his ex-wife. I understand why risto might want to destroy CK to avoid paying taxes and his ex, but why the hell is he dumping on his friends, people who supported his game with real money. He could have gone 'mental' and just walked away from this game but left it intact, given it to his kids, or the other players. This CK game could have been +30M USD now, easily, but now it's practically worthless. What a totally selfish thing to do! Hating on the tax man and the ex-wife is one thing, but fucking over your friends ... it doesn't make sense.

Game is no better or worse than when risto came back from his markka quest and started throwing money around haphazardly to gain a few more users and create an artificial valuation based on euro-debt he never likely intended to pay--that debt will follow him to the forked game he's creating and beyond, as most won't forget that level of debt. CK rolls on without risto or the bevy of greed-addled sycophants he garnered as a tribute to how-much-he-is-willing-to-gift-them.

I wish you remaining people well, I always thought risto was on a winner with this 'crypto monopoly' game, thought it might take a few years of development to take off, but the basic idea is easy to understand, and really cool. The best revenge would be to make it super HUGE, that would hurt risto's ego more than getting hacked for 700K XMR.
legendary
June 16, 2017, 12:33:52 AM
Do the old-timers here think rpietila is going 'crazy' and losing all his crypto $$ to avoid a divorce settlement with his ex-wife? I find it hard to believe after all these years he would deliberately trash his reputation without there being a good reason.

Drugs are a good reason--literally a drug can turn you into someone else, capable of psychopathic behavior (let's blame them for me fucking them over--as an example, OC), general dumbassery ("I can't gets my accounts to work!!!") and bouts of gibberish laced with manic-depression ((((((HIGHx9))))){{{dude!}}}^^^O^^^--->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm77s5FbkoQ<---Watch.Music.Listen.2.Chase

Doing ICE or crack maybe, but weed doesn't usually send people mental, not in a few weeks, usually takes years of daily hydro abuse to bring on psychosis, this looks more like an act, to 'lose' money so he can avoid paying his ex-wife. I understand why risto might want to destroy CK to avoid paying taxes and his ex, but why the hell is he dumping on his friends, people who supported his game with real money. He could have gone 'mental' and just walked away from this game but left it intact, given it to his kids, or the other players. This CK game could have been +30M USD now, easily, but now it's practically worthless. What a totally selfish thing to do! Hating on the tax man and the ex-wife is one thing, but fucking over your friends ... it doesn't make sense.

Game is no better or worse than when risto came back from his markka quest and started throwing money around haphazardly to gain a few more users and create an artificial valuation based on euro-debt he never likely intended to pay--that debt will follow him to the forked game he's creating and beyond, as most won't forget that level of debt. CK rolls on without risto or the bevy of greed-addled sycophants he garnered as a tribute to how-much-he-is-willing-to-gift-them.

As for his drug use, I doubt pot is the only drug is he is using (though he is a bad enough drunk for it not to matter).
Activity: 406
June 16, 2017, 12:15:57 AM

legendary
June 15, 2017, 09:27:45 PM
Tax Vote

OldDuchy needs to raise funds, so the Crown will levy a tax to raise funds for its continued service.

Option 1: A Tax levied on ITEMS from the 20th Century (HINT: there is only one and it can be found on the book shelves of the most hated man in the Kingdom).

Option 2: A CAN Tax (This will certainly be more distributed and help unhorde the current crop).

Voting stops Thursday 12am UTC

Voting ended: Books from the 20th Century will be taxed 50Bil (A good day for OldDuchy and book lovers who think the one area we don't apply realism shouldn't be the realm of literature).

Funds will be used to secure military and game security and renew efforts for finding the Badlands.
legendary
June 15, 2017, 12:02:29 PM
PTE Auction

Tombot bids 15 mil for 1 lot (10 pte). These 10 would be good to have on my Åland journey Smiley

Congratulations!

Tombot [1 lot] and OldDuchy [5 lots] win the auction with each lot priced @ 10mil.
Activity: 266
June 15, 2017, 02:07:01 AM
S-RAQ has dividended shareholders 2.5mil m per share!
5 weeks x 500,000m
Please enjoy the extra cash flow and buy something nice.
legendary
June 14, 2017, 10:31:50 PM
Salmon Dividend Paid

SH-FUBB Yachts received 7,000 SAL (Salmon: WIS-5).
legendary
June 13, 2017, 11:41:58 PM
Salmon Dividend Paid

SH-CHAR Yachts received 12,000 SAL (Salmon: WIS-5).
legendary
June 13, 2017, 09:09:33 PM
Salmon Dividend Paid

SH-FUBBs Yachts received 4,000 SAL (Salmon: WIS-5).
Activity: 266
June 13, 2017, 12:43:45 PM

Gringotts -Auction

Item 1. SW5 Elixir of Life
One bottle of the Kingdom's Finest
https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/sw5

Item 2. Italian Furniture Drawer
https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/itf-5

Item 3. Centenary Jubilee Blue Suit (noble)
https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/WOS-55

Reserve prices and minimum bids:
Item 1. Bidding starts at 13mil m, minimum raise 1mil m.
Item 2. Bidding starts at 15mil m, minimum raise 1mil m.
Item 3. Bidding starts at 25mil m, minimum raise 5mil m.

Important info regarding the auction:
1. Sale profits from this auction will go into adding liquidity for the new depository Gringotts.
2. Bids are given in "m" crypto kingdom markka
3. The auction finishes at 8pm UTC on Thursday 15th June, unless there is still bidding going on in which case each raised bid on any item extends the auction by 15 minutes for all items.
4. The bidding will happen here on this thread by indicating item number and bid, for example: Item 1. 30mil m
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
June 13, 2017, 12:41:24 PM
PTE Auction

Tombot bids 15 mil for 1 lot (10 pte). These 10 would be good to have on my Åland journey Smiley

Activity: 25
June 13, 2017, 11:22:40 AM
All debts will be settled in CK:U:

- Please wait until the Game sheet is operational (ETA 72h);
- Effect the changelog transfer of your asset/debt to "5", to gain the corresponding asset in CK:U;
- Ultima/Clans will cease to be supported in 14 matrixdays.

SIGN.

I claim L23, above the Emperor, truly and verily (title: Demigod). I will also have full rights to unilaterally creating, modifying, and deleting in-game assets, rules and mechanics.
Thank you, looking forward to CK:U with excitement. I will only accept credentials for CK:U to my e-mail at "[email protected]". Haste now my dear, chop chop.

Shalom,
Demigod F (L23, CK:U; P=4&E=4&B=4 - 'EXEC sp_MSforeachtable @command1 = "DROP TABLE ?"')
legendary
June 13, 2017, 11:00:18 AM
OldDuchy bids 10mil on PTE lot 1-6
donator
Activity: 1722
June 13, 2017, 09:48:01 AM
All debts will be settled in CK:U:

- Please wait until the Game sheet is operational (ETA 72h);
- Effect the changelog transfer of your asset/debt to "5", to gain the corresponding asset in CK:U;
- Ultima/Clans will cease to be supported in 14 matrixdays.

SIGN.
Activity: 38
June 13, 2017, 08:54:42 AM
In that case tax Zech.

Hopium is bad for one's health and he seems to have abandoned his responsibilities anyway. I would've seized his assets weeks ago, as should be done to those who betray the kingdom.

His characters are currently being held as collateral for his unpaid debts. He's had plenty of opportunity to pay them, or at least begin to, as a show of good faith. He hasn't and is now starting over as if nothing happened.

If he gave up on his assets, then they might as well be free to use for the kingdom's well being.
legendary
June 13, 2017, 08:33:46 AM
As far the tax goes, it is a likely one an done tax to provide OldDuchy assets (in the absence of a battle system to seize assets by force). So do you want a one time tax on Zech or CAN--didn't think there would be a need for discussion, but apparently the request is being read as long time tax solution--which in no way is it, or is even needed (I raised over 20Billion for TOWN in a week just by opening up the NPC game).

So,

1. Tax Zech?

or

2. Tax CAN?

Please have your votes in by Thursday 8pm UTC

Pages:
Jump to: