Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored - page 54. (Read 69560 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
June 08, 2017, 09:27:21 PM

Do the old-timers here think rpietila is going 'crazy' and losing all his crypto $$ to avoid a divorce settlement with his ex-wife? I find it hard to believe after all these years he would deliberately trash his reputation without there being a good reason.

Drugs are a good reason--literally a drug can turn you into someone else, capable of psychopathic behavior (let's blame them for me fucking them over--as an example, OC), general dumbassery ("I can't gets my accounts to work!!!") and bouts of gibberish laced with manic-depression ((((((HIGHx9))))){{{dude!}}}^^^O^^^--->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm77s5FbkoQ<---Watch.Music.Listen.2.Chase

--good chance this is all an act, also--see malla ms paint makeover Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 08, 2017, 08:50:46 PM
Do the old-timers here think rpietila is going 'crazy' and losing all his crypto $$ to avoid a divorce settlement with his ex-wife? I find it hard to believe after all these years he would deliberately trash his reputation without there being a good reason.
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
June 08, 2017, 03:56:49 PM
Gringotts -Auction

Loaf:

1. Baronet - 20mil M
2. 825 CKG - 340mil M
3. SmoothQC - 30mil M
4. 5 CKG - 3mil M
legendary
June 08, 2017, 02:59:10 PM
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
June 08, 2017, 06:43:59 AM
legendary
June 07, 2017, 10:56:02 PM
Salmon Dividend Paid

SH-RESC Yachts received 10,000 SAL (Salmon: WIS-5).
legendary
June 07, 2017, 02:11:40 AM
Salmon Dividend Paid

SH-FUBBS Yachts received 10,000 SAL (Salmon: WIS-5).
Activity: 266
June 07, 2017, 01:43:24 AM
Gringotts -Auction

Item 4. Order of Dolphin Medal, 5 CKG
https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/dolm

Bid Roo: Item 4. 2mil m.
legendary
June 06, 2017, 10:21:08 PM
RWC is proud to present Field Cannons

These pieces will be more mobile than their carriageless counterparts and allow cannon units to keep pace with fast moving armies. The initial 8-pound unit will offer increased rate of fire and more maneuverability than heavier siege models to be offered in the coming years. Don't let the small size fool you, they can emaciate field units and demolish less fortified positions with as much gusto as their bigger cousins. Staring price: 175mil: https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/cann-f8
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
June 06, 2017, 04:50:59 AM
Gringotts Update
 if confidence in CK never returns, and the Game ends before withdrawals are opened, all deposited funds will be returned

So new depositors get a money back guarantee,  nice!
Activity: 144
June 06, 2017, 04:41:01 AM
Crypto Kingdom: A New Hope?
Crowdfund, TEC, and Other Ramblings...

Alright, so my last little bit of hopium has burned out. Funny how I thought I was entering the game at the lowest point during the extended pause, but all this depository business seems to have left us at an even lower point.

At this stage, I feel we have two options. Just wait and wait and eventually see this game/concept die, or do something to revitalize the game. Let me share a few random thoughts and people can discuss more on here or on IRC/slack.

We need a development fund (composed of BTC, XMR, or something with good liquidity). There can be a multipronged approach as to how this is raised. We can do a crowdfund of current CK players for, say, $30k - $50k in donations. We could also either dilute (by issuing more "M") or look towards takeover of certain in-game M assets and use those for a crowdsale/token exchange campaign.

With these funds, we can engage with a development firm or team to handle the coding and user interface (maybe even game art) aspects. Game "design" can be handled by interested CK players.

I would also recommend open source (at least in terms of a private repo for trusted users) and tokenization of one or more of the CK assets (such as M and gold).

I have recommended a team that has both blockchain and game design experience on the Slack channel.

Thoughts?

That's a good plan, but what happens with rpietila, if he's still around as the largest CK whale the question becomes how do you get him inside the tent pissing out, rather than outside the tent pissing in. He looks about as reliable as Andreas Lubitz at the moment.
Activity: 266
June 06, 2017, 01:29:07 AM
Gringotts -Auction

Item 1. Baronetcy BT-14
The 14th letter of baronetcy in the Kingdom.
https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/bt-14

Item 2. Large Gold Statue, 825 CKG
https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/goo-10

Item 3. Smooth Quarry Company Shares
https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/s-sqc
59 shares sold in a bundle.

Item 4. Order of Dolphin Medal, 5 CKG
https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/dolm

Reserve prices and minimum bids:
Item 1. Bidding starts at 20mil m, minimum raise 5mil m.
Item 2. Bidding starts at 330mil m, minimum raise 10mil m. (minimum bid is calculated from the value of raw gold embedded in the item)
Item 3. Bidding starts at 20mil m, minimum raise 5mil m.
Item 4. Bidding starts at 2mil m, minimum raise 1mil m. (minimum bid is calculated from the value of raw gold embedded in the item)

Important info regarding the auction:
1. Sale profits from this auction will go into adding liquidity for the new depository Gringotts.
2. Bids are given in "m" crypto kingdom markka
3. The auction finishes at 8pm UTC on Thursday 8th June, unless there is still bidding going on in which case each raised bid on any item extends the auction by 15 minutes for all items.
4. The bidding will happen here on this thread by indicating item number and bid, for example: Item 2. 350mil m
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
June 06, 2017, 12:41:13 AM
Crypto Kingdom: A New Hope?
Crowdfund, TEC, and Other Ramblings...

Alright, so my last little bit of hopium has burned out. Funny how I thought I was entering the game at the lowest point during the extended pause, but all this depository business seems to have left us at an even lower point.

At this stage, I feel we have two options. Just wait and wait and eventually see this game/concept die, or do something to revitalize the game. Let me share a few random thoughts and people can discuss more on here or on IRC/slack.

We need a development fund (composed of BTC, XMR, or something with good liquidity). There can be a multipronged approach as to how this is raised. We can do a crowdfund of current CK players for, say, $30k - $50k in donations. We could also either dilute (by issuing more "M") or look towards takeover of certain in-game M assets and use those for a crowdsale/token exchange campaign.

With these funds, we can engage with a development firm or team to handle the coding and user interface (maybe even game art) aspects. Game "design" can be handled by interested CK players.

I would also recommend open source (at least in terms of a private repo for trusted users) and tokenization of one or more of the CK assets (such as M and gold).

I have recommended a team that has both blockchain and game design experience on the Slack channel.

Thoughts?
Activity: 212
June 06, 2017, 12:25:51 AM
Gringotts Update

So far we haven't had any luck finding a suitable manager for Gringotts depository from existing players of CK. If anyone is interested please contact me!

I plan to approach an established escrow provider and ask them to secure deposited funds for Gringotts on our behalf. If anyone has any recommendations for escrow providers please pass them on.

This arrangement will be less than ideal, but hopefully it will be temporary, and once the Game resumes fully I'm confident we will find a depo manager for Gringotts who is also an active player with potential for admin privileges.

The interim setup will probably allow deposits only for a time, so new players can join and start learning the game mechanics, and to give CK a chance to resume gradually without the threat of another mass withdrawal.

My intention is NOT to provide an exit for existing players, but an entry for new ones. Confidence in the Game is very low, and will likely continue thus until the b1 debt issue is resolved, and the nature of long-term participation by the Game creator and former GM, Risto, is more certain.

I do not expect a mass influx of new players until these outstanding issues have been resolved, but when they are I expect confidence in CK will return, and when it does we will open withdrawals.

edit: if confidence in CK never returns, and the Game ends before withdrawals are opened, all deposited funds will be returned
legendary
June 05, 2017, 08:32:22 AM
Dip Points

If you have DIP points, it looks like the former conversion list was lost with Syksy. So if you want them exchanged for IC or SCI at a 2/1 ratio, please make a request here and I'll do it ASAP. That's 2 IC or SCI for each DIP.

Example: I have 300 DIP that I will exchange for 600 IC
legendary
June 04, 2017, 11:18:47 PM
Salmon Dividend Paid

SH-RESC Yachts received 10,000 SAL (Salmon: WIS-5).
legendary
June 04, 2017, 11:22:54 AM
RWC Pistol and Musket Production 1676

https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/mkt                                         https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/pis

donator
Activity: 1722
June 04, 2017, 10:59:26 AM
I have a yacht (SH-SMALL) but the season is still unopened in ::CK:NewLibertyC:Lääne:Haapsalu, where I May be met (even though it's June already, it does not feel like so)
legendary
June 04, 2017, 07:02:38 AM
Mining 1676

5 Mining Leases will be sold at the King's discretion between now and the end of 1776. These leases will be for 100 miners who produce 48 ORE per gm-yr [see ORE below]. These leases will cost 3.5 Billion per lease and run up until the full initialization of Clans, at which time, depending on the Clan's rules, they may be nullified, sold outright, or some other arrangement may be made.

The Mining workforce will dissipate at a rate of 1-20% per yr based on d-20 roll. TOWN (most likely, though ATM Town seems MIA, and other arrangements are pending if need be) will create and sell 50 MINERS a gm-yr to offset losses.

ORE is a catchall mineral used for basic production of arms, vehicles and other goods. Its main function ATM will be to act as iron and brass for the production of arms and carriages.

Lease offers are to be made here and will be granted by the King's discretion (main considerations will be game activity, with a preference for newer players looking to learn the NPC and production side of the game, with d-20 to be invoked in case of a tie).

2 leases will automatically be granted to myself so as RWC and RCC production are in no way (greatly) hindered. Please note that more leases may be granted in the future if the production falls short of Corp needs or fails to meet the market at reasonable rate.

hmc_

Bids need to be placed by Sunday, 12:00 PM UTC

So far we have Marquess_Loaf with one offer

ENDED:

hmc_ will be granted 4 leases and Marquess_Loaf will be granted 1
legendary
June 04, 2017, 04:33:40 AM
Salmon Dividend Paid

SH-FUBB Yachts received 10,000 SAL (Salmon: WIS-5).
Pages:
Jump to: