Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoKitties - Ethereum's first blockchain game - page 2. (Read 2229 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
CoinMetro
You can race Cryptokitties and blockchain vehicles in the new AR racing game "Krystal Kart" for Android: All CryptoKitties users can get free KittyKarts OR you can buy exclusive vehicles to race on projectopensea:
https://twitter.com/antler_interact/status/1111293782199279617
CoinMetro
Kim Cope from @dapper_labs and @CryptoKitties will be a featured Keynote speaker @BlockchainWeek NYC:
https://twitter.com/jamiestrongurl/status/1115599426481864704
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Well its already been a while since I heard of it. Though the hype between breeding these valuable kitties and buying them may had stopped a couple of months ago since I had never heard of it since the last major NEWS. I remember that someone bought a really rare crypto kitty for almost 200,000$(not sure). This also made the ethereum network congested and with so many transactions happening in the network those were the days.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
Have any of you guys tried playing cryptokitties? The gist is you breed cats and sell rare breeds, all using Ethereum. No shitty altcoin or anything scammy. If you actually have the time, it is quite profitable.

I believe this game only goes further to show the potential of Ethereum to reach heights bitcoin has never known.

I never heard of it, just now only. Could you please send us the link here so that we can check them out how good it is.
And beside I am one of the Ethereum enthusiast in crypto currency as well. If this is true, this will be one of the successful altcoins
in crypto industry for sure.
CoinMetro
CoinMetro
TOKEN2049 - Content and NFTs: Why Bill Gates was Right - Yat Siu (Animoca Brands)
(CryptoKitties @ 3:25)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvEc8f3vuHQ
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
I am just seeing this thread but I most confess although it is a nice invention the ethereum blockchain was not ready for it at its launch.. The congestion it brought to the ethereum blockchain made trading on ethereum decentralised exchange difficult, I personally lost money and life changing opportunities as a result of this..
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
This game is really awesome from critical point of view this game proved to be the first eth based dapp that showed the weaknesses, congestion and scalability issues in eth network which effected the growth of eth network but on a positive note it resulted in eth developers to become proactive and since then they are trying to address these issues and im hopeful this year will prove to be the year of complete eth network transformation and domination.

that's an excellent point, that's frankly been the best use for that game, as a testing ground for Ethereum's capabilities.

Having said that, there is a great market for more intellectual blockchain based games that are not childish money grabs but would reward

strategic and competitive game play like a top caliber RPG for example...
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
This game is really awesome from critical point of view this game proved to be the first eth based dapp that showed the weaknesses, congestion and scalability issues in eth network which effected the growth of eth network but on a positive note it resulted in eth developers to become proactive and since then they are trying to address these issues and im hopeful this year will prove to be the year of complete eth network transformation and domination.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
Have any of you guys tried playing cryptokitties? The gist is you breed cats and sell rare breeds, all using Ethereum. No shitty altcoin or anything scammy. If you actually have the time, it is quite profitable.

I believe this game only goes further to show the potential of Ethereum to reach heights bitcoin has never known.
I heard of this crypto game but i didn't believe there is profit in it. I guess it is an must have.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
He quickly ran through the branch, and could not find information on how profitable it is to play this game. I remember that when it first appeared it was quite profitable, but then I did not pay attention to it. Now I am interested in blockchain games.
CoinMetro
CoinMetro
Activity: 515
Merit: 12

I heard of this games but never played it. Now consider to start playing it since it exist a topic to this game. Can't wait for it.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
This is one of the most famous blockchain games. Right now this game is getting forgotten, but I can remember the hype that was huge. Celebrities made their kitties and sold them for 200 or 300 Ethereum. It was really crazy.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1

Am a game lover. So far, I haven't played any game for benefits, just for the fun of it. I want to try out the cryptokitties. Any link for the download or something?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
I have heard the name of this game for a long time but I have never tried it because to be honest at the time I didn't really believe in the crypto-producing game but because of your testimony, now I want to know and want to try it, because I think it would be fun to can get money while maintaining my favorite animals even in virtual form but I think it will still be fun
CoinMetro
Activity: 487
Merit: 105
I hate this game. I remember how much I suffered when transactions went for days. For these games you need to severely beat
Pages:
Jump to: