Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoKitties - Ethereum's first blockchain game - page 6. (Read 2229 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
Gentlemen, all these games are a waste of your time. I have not believed them for a long time. In 99% of cases it is impossible to earn or earn 1.5 USD for a very long time. Of course, everyone decides how much his time is worth, but in the end you will be disappointed.
There are other reviews about the profit with this game. Some people have earned quite well. Although personally, I did not spend my time on this, because I, too, are not satisfied with the delay of transactions and the reboot of the network.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Gentlemen, all these games are a waste of your time. I have not believed them for a long time. In 99% of cases it is impossible to earn or earn 1.5 USD for a very long time. Of course, everyone decides how much his time is worth, but in the end you will be disappointed.
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
I read one article about CryptoKitties and then only a few days later, a friend of mine bought herself such a "kitty". Someone told her about Ethereum and crypto in general, so she decided to buy one. The marketing around this project is pretty good. Do you know any other good projects?

Cheers

Cryptokitties are being viral among social and some media platform circulating in the internet but it has a downside too it slow the ethereum network by almost 10% of ethereum traffic. But it is cool too you can just breed a digital kitten then sell it if it has a high price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
That sounds cute to play and at the same time you will get coins. I haven't see the features yet but definitely check on it.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I read one article about CryptoKitties and then only a few days later, a friend of mine bought herself such a "kitty". Someone told her about Ethereum and crypto in general, so she decided to buy one. The marketing around this project is pretty good. Do you know any other good projects?

Cheers
Activity: 161
Did anyone actually make good profit from this game? Is it still popular?
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
I dont even tried the game but it looks ethereum developers are big fans of farmville,the difference is you will breed animals and farm them this is the worst idea that Ethereum has i hope it will be the reason why ethereum will go down.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
Yes.. They must fix the txn speed
Activity: 658
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I think cryptokitties are indeed a game in ethereum in order to benefit, because it looks very strange and there is no definite fundamental thing. hopefully soon there is an improvement because the existence of cryptokitties make a lot of problems.
Activity: 574
So this is "CryptoKitties". I've been hearing about this "kitten" which caused the problem in ethereum network. And I've just known that it is a blockchain game. Yeah, I'm fairly new here dude. And now I'm curious with the game  Grin  Grin .
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
Have any of you guys tried playing cryptokitties?

Ive heard of this crypto kitties way back november when it was still on beta, i didnt get the chance to be one of the beta tester, as ive heard from the feed back it was quite amusing but i did believe that those kitties would cost so much, everyone on reddit is questioning on how does a virtual crypto game would be that valuable.
Activity: 316
How to play to this kind of project of kitties? and any Site? How much the minimum to buy?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Tried it too out of curiosity. However, I tried buying one, set the Gas limit/price high enough (gas limit 80,000, price 40Gwei), and the transaction failed. But I also lost the gas. Happened 3 times already, anyone know the cause? And is it normal if a transaction fails to lose your gas money?
Activity: 218
BCT Manager
I have an EIP pending on ETH.
You may consider voting to increase its priority.

Link is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25382657
Merit: 100
Its good to see the Blockchain challenged, and I have hopes that more non technical applications are developed with Cryptokitties being a testament to others, the devs have done a great job!

Yes its good to see blockchain challenged but they shouldn't do it in a way that it will affect the ETH network
I sent a token to liqui. A tx fee was even generated except if it will deliver just when i am typing this. 
Look.. these ETH guys have been developing blockchain for years, you really think a little kitty is going to take down the network they have put their heart and soul into?
My transaction is not going thru due to the congestion caused by these kitties..urghhh

I think the developers need to work on a off-chain solution. There is no need for the trading to be done on the blockchain.
they can create their own exchange and record the ownership on their own site. leave only the breeding of the kitties using the
smart contract on the blockchain..

this will definitely reduce the load on the ethereum blockchain.

I am sure cryptopuppies, cryptohamster, cryptobunnies are coming up...so pls work on a off-chain solution.
If they encourage an offchain option it will be the time to worry about ETH, this is what ETH was rolled out for, less people play games than the people that need to send email chains back and forth securely, if ETH can't handle 5 more games just like the kitties than Blockchain Technology for transferring information is doomed, ETH is poised to take a lead in the race of token networking and smart contracts and the kitties should forever be referred to as the "damn kittens" that somehow managed to smash the competition.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4
My transaction is not going thru due to the congestion caused by these kitties..urghhh

I think the developers need to work on a off-chain solution. There is no need for the trading to be done on the blockchain.
they can create their own exchange and record the ownership on their own site. leave only the breeding of the kitties using the
smart contract on the blockchain..

this will definitely reduce the load on the ethereum blockchain.

I am sure cryptopuppies, cryptohamster, cryptobunnies are coming up...so pls work on a off-chain solution.
I bought two kitties, made a new one and was badly surprised that I actually need money to sell it. And it costs about 8$, lol.

I never heard of it until it hit the news for slowing down the network

I can't believe that these cats are selling for over $100

You might make some money on it LOL
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
i know this from my friends, this is game make ethereum network like disaster, everythings going hard since this game introduce in ethereum platform  Grin Grin
Activity: 728
Look ARROUND!
I bought two kitties, made a new one and was badly surprised that I actually need money to sell it. And it costs about 8$, lol.

You are clearly a genius. In you place I would seriously think to open a large scale kitten factory.
If one such game that is gaining popularity and with which you can make a profit - creates such problems with transactions and so on, it is possible in the future will come up with other, alternative games? What will happen then Huh
Activity: 395
Merit: 129

You are clearly a genius. In you place I would seriously think to open a large scale kitten factory.
Pages:
Jump to: