Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World - page 58. (Read 78904 times)

legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
Can anyone confirm that this service still works? The owner hasn't logged in since June 3rd?

I don't want to send my BTC and not be able to withdraw it.

I already got it activated, thanks for everyone who replied.

I can confirm that for me is working smooth from few months. Yesterday i had little issue, because i send BTC to card account, but later i want withdraw it and i can't. I send ticket to support - bug was fixed in around one hour.

When you load the physical card is it instant or do you need to wait a few hours or days?

First you make transfer to your cryptopay.me Bitcoin address (one confirmation needed) and then you can load your card in any moment. It takes second or two, so it is instatant. Never had problems with them. (aside from the yesterday bug, and that around six weeks ago site was for several hours under maintenance.)

Are you in the US withdrawing US funds? Just wondering what the fees are for an ATM withdraw

Nope, I'm UE based. As i remember when you have USD account and you withdraw USD fee is $2-$3 without % if you withdraw different cash and your card is (USD, EUR or GBP) then you pay standard fee + some % of transaction, but you have to check website to know exactly how much it is.

The card that I was sent is called MyChoice so if in the future I want to try a different service that uses the same MyChoice card for withdraws, will I be allowed or is it just 1 per person.

Because it says the card has a max withdraw of $1000 per lifetime.

So far I have three cards on same name with different proveders all are My choice, there is no limit on how many cards you own
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
The card that I was sent is called MyChoice so if in the future I want to try a different service that uses the same MyChoice card for withdraws, will I be allowed or is it just 1 per person.

Not sure if i understand your question.
Card will be with your data (name and surname) so yes, this is only for one person and there are some limits, but when you send your ID + address confirmation (billing) limits will increase and they are not so  low..
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Can anyone confirm that this service still works? The owner hasn't logged in since June 3rd?

I can confirm that for me is working smooth from few months. Yesterday i had little issue, because i send BTC to card account, but later i want withdraw it and i can't. I send ticket to support - bug was fixed in around one hour.

When you load the physical card is it instant or do you need to wait a few hours or days?

First you make transfer to your cryptopay.me Bitcoin address (one confirmation needed) and then you can load your card in any moment. It takes second or two, so it is instatant. Never had problems with them. (aside from the yesterday bug, and that around six weeks ago site was for several hours under maintenance.)

Are you in the US withdrawing US funds? Just wondering what the fees are for an ATM withdraw

Nope, I'm UE based. As i remember when you have USD account and you withdraw USD fee is $2-$3 without % if you withdraw different cash and your card is (USD, EUR or GBP) then you pay standard fee + some % of transaction, but you have to check website to know exactly how much it is.

legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1155
Merit: 1174
https://keybase.io/lasergun
I got the physical card in the mail today.

However it says you need to call +44 (0) 113-320-XXXX.

I am in North America and I don't have a landline and my cellphone doesn't do international calls. There are also no apps that can call international for free.

Anyone have a solution to this?

If you want, I can help you (contact me via PM).
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
As far i can tell all MyChoice Visa cards need to use phone call to get PIN code for their card, some ~2min call is needed to enter data asked and receive pin, you can login to my choice site but there you can not see pin Sad

The call is automated you will be asked to enter card number and your birth date... I presume you can give to some one you trust to call it for you
legendary
I got the physical card in the mail today.

However it says you need to call +44 (0) 113-320-XXXX.

I am in North America and I don't have a landline and my cellphone doesn't do international calls. There are also no apps that can call international for free.

Anyone have a solution to this?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Has anybody actually used the card and loaded it, how long does it take to load is it instant? is there a delay, any reviews on the whole process?

I've loaded it with a small amount of bitcoin and it was very quick. The registration process was also very straightforward but I haven't gone through verification yet. Their site looks well designed to me. The only problem is that a similar card I'm also trying allows top ups of unverified accounts by payeer and okpay and that's why I might end up using that other card rather than cryptopay.   
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Has anybody actually used the card and loaded it, how long does it take to load is it instant? is there a delay, any reviews on the whole process?
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
Hello,
I'd like to buy some hardware with your cards, and some food as well.
So, please send me a promo code too.
Cheers.
Activity: 1
Please send me the code, too.
Activity: 31
I am thinking of getting a Bitcoin debit card, and your card offer free delivery charge? How long will it take for the card to arrive?
Activity: 326
Merit: 251
please send me code promo free card OP thanks..

I Will Use it And Buy domain name and Hosting .. Thanks...
Activity: 50
 I already use some other "bitcoin" debit cards but i haven't found something that i am satisfied. I mostly used e-coin/wirex but their technical support is really bad and i still have issues with lost euro with them. I search something that fits my needs and from your site description i see it does. I would like to ask for a promo code to use it so i 'd be able to have a full opinion.
Activity: 2
I would really appreciate a promo code too.Would love to use the card to do some online shopping Thanks in advance Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: