Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 100. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Everything, everyone has said in here is being archived and will be hilarious once the truth comes out. You especially. As I've already said, can't imagine why someone promoting SEXcoin would be mad at Cryptopia...

Here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2547529 is a truth you can't avoid:

BenTheAnonMod (a paid employee of Cryptopia) is displaying a distasteful lack of empathy towards customers who are genuinely worried about their crypto savings post hack of January 2019.

http://archive.fo/Mj4Am#selection-6165.0-6165.62

I can't compel anyone reading this to follow my lead, but it's a very poor form by a paid employee of Cryptopia {1} to abuse those who have genuine concerns about where their funds have gone.

Wouldn't you agree Lafu and xtraelv?

{1} At least you *claim* to be a paid employee of Cryptopia don't you? (1) (2)

I like how you keep avoiding my SEXcoin point every time I mention it, agenda confirmed.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
Everything, everyone has said in here is being archived and will be hilarious once the truth comes out. You especially. As I've already said, can't imagine why someone promoting SEXcoin would be mad at Cryptopia...

Here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2547529 is a truth you can't avoid:

BenTheAnonMod (a paid employee of Cryptopia) is displaying a distasteful lack of empathy towards customers who are genuinely worried about their crypto savings post hack of January 2019.

http://archive.fo/Mj4Am#selection-6165.0-6165.62

I can't compel anyone reading this to follow my lead, but it's a very poor form by a paid employee of Cryptopia {1} to abuse those who have genuine concerns about where their funds have gone.

Wouldn't you agree Lafu and xtraelv?

{1} At least you *claim* to be a paid employee of Cryptopia don't you? (1) (2)
Motherfucking police say motherfucking exchange can reopen ... WRU motherfucking Ben?

Still here. Mainly just passing the death/threats on to the police. Whats up?

Logic- business as usual, higher numbers, higher risks ...

Why would anyone want to come in here and talk to you muppets? FUDtalk is alive and well

Archived for future reference. http://archive.fo/Mj4Am#selection-6165.0-6165.62

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
Motherfucking police say motherfucking exchange can reopen ... WRU motherfucking Ben?

Why would anyone want to come in here and talk to you muppets? FUDtalk is alive and well

Archived for future reference. http://archive.fo/Mj4Am#selection-6165.0-6165.62

It's not fud talk you dumb fuck. We lost money in this exit scam. This is a place for investors who lost money in this exit scam to say something about it. It isn't for a little kid hired by cryptopia to come in here and defend them. Get the fuck out of here and don't come back. You should be banned for spreading lies and defending those lowlifes that stole our money. Human scumbag degenerate filthy dog.

Lol people aren't banned for spreading FUD in here, why would I be banned for spreading truth? Pro tip, throwing insults into your sentence doesn't make it more valid, just shows lack of education if you have to resort to pointless name calling. Grow up

I'm also very much looking forward to all the backtracking commentators in here once Cryptopia does announce their plan to move forward when they are able whatever it may be. Oh wait, they'll all disappear because they can't just FUD anymore. The personal agendas in here is sickening
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
tfw you lost 0.02 btc and the bullrun starts
Activity: 127
Merit: 5

It's not fud talk you dumb fuck. We lost money in this exit scam. This is a place for investors who lost money in this exit scam to say something about it. It isn't for a little kid hired by cryptopia to come in here and defend them. Get the fuck out of here and don't come back. You should be banned for spreading lies and defending those lowlifes that stole our money. Human scumbag degenerate filthy dog.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
we have no vendettas in crupto space, Ben ..
First of all BEN is bankrupt, no doubt!
Activity: 365
Merit: 14

USD value of stolen coins at this 1 year bear market is minimal. No matter how much we paid for our coins, that current value of stolen coin at the 1 year bear market is minimal or close to it.

That could mean, Cryptopia's obligations to us, to their clients, measured in USD in such bear market is very likely quite minimal.

If we can't get our coins or funds (remaining) that could mean: our losses or missed opportunities could very likely become maximized in this bear market, and Cryptopia's obligations to us could very likely become minimized.

In the eventual court proceedings we have to ask for preventing the clearance sale of our funds.

I mostly have stable coins there. NZDT, USDT and some non ETH but also ETC coins. I'd like to access at least my stable coins NOW or yesterday!

NZDT should be backed by NZD in cryptopia. No known external wallet other then by cryptopia.

I have been scamed by bittrex stealing only my BTG so I sent my holdings there to cryptopia depending on how to spend the least to fucking bittrex! I am not WILLING to share losses to ETH or ETH Token holders in cryptopia!!!

Fucking Anglosaxion cancer non existent customer service!!! No emails from both scam exchanges!

hold your horses there is no question at all that that would happen .. they cannot use other users funds to share the losses on eth thats theft.

But this is getting way out of hand we should all start contacting the NZ police to have them checkup on Cryptopia and urge them to let us take out our funds because they are just ignoring us.

in Bitgrail's case, they will just do that (in many years to come)

So, a week of "relentless work" aaaaand... silence.

Given how quickly they got pissed off in the past by things people said here or in some chat (yes Hort, I mean you among others), I guess they have read this thread and decided to never reopen at all because we are all just bitches and don't deserve it.. (and I am only kidding 50% here... if you ever watched a dev saying something nasty to them followed by having them delist the coin within a day on no other base than "dev is an asshole" you know what I am about)

Anyway, should they reopen anytime, imagine the crypto bank run this will result in. From reading here and judging from my own impression, I strongly believe that everybody just wants to get his/her coins off there, so I have my doubts if we will be seeing them reopen at all - no matter what, there would be no liquidity there (and therefor no notable trading fees) for months or even years to come.

If I would be running this exchange and I would have been plannning to reopen and make again money with trading fees (for example to cover lossses from the hack) I would have made my best to keep my customers confident, informed and in good faith.
But all we've got so far (after more than 35 days) is only looking and feeling like a stiff middle finger from them pointing towards us all. So at this late point in time I have no choice than to come to the conclusion that they do not want to reopen at all or at least not within a foreseeable timespan. 

The best we all can do is to raise our right arm and move the hand in a waving manner.
(you are now waving your coins on Cryptopsya goodbye, you know you should have done this some 30days ago)

100% agree, and i wrote something similar a couple of weeks ago.

The difference with Bitgrail is that everything was traded against NANO thats why sharing the losses could happen that way If its gonna go down like that its not done.

Here it seems so far only Eth related stuff is missing (or are there new reports ? ) .

Taking a haircut how would that work on coins only listed on cryptopia you would just Dump into the market ?  I dont see how this would even be possible for some due to lack of buy support.

that's not the reason, the court decided that. If cryptopia will bankrupt I think will be the same... AND... wasn't there some1 asserting 300+ btc were moved/perhaps stealed?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

Clients we stole $millions from > muppets
Thanks for all the fi$h

Sincerely,
The Craptopia Team NZ
How do You think Deutcheland feel.. investors feelings is motherfucking lol like police are in general -> watch next series on Bitcoin Talk with community troll TASK  force
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
during investigation they said police didnt allow us to give info to users NOW WHY YOU KEEP SILENT and now they continue to drain people's money  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
from twitter post==> https://twitter.com/footballelixir/status/1098964397500874754
For the first time since the Cryptopia hack their Skycoin funds have been moved today. 671k SKY were sent to this address, which seems to contain all $SKY from their old withdrawal address and the funds stored in individual deposit addresses:
https://explorer.skycoin.net/app/address/3kPN4pfnLPWVJ3sXaaqELSyYabkXVb5mpx/1
Lets talk about what WE know: two times robed exchange cryptopia is in general denial. Police made investigation shows green light for operations, but .... Comes motherfucking Ben and shows with finger a stage?

No offense, but your broken english is really hard to understand.
i connect not  broken english word - police here ...

"So as you can see Officer, most of the people posting in here have the mental age of children and can barely speak english"
"Five Eyes" - not enough
Lets talk about what WE know: two times robed exchange cryptopia is in general denial. Police made investigation shows green light for operations, but .... Comes motherfucking Ben and shows with finger a stage?

"So as you can see Officer, most of the people posting in here have the mental age of children and can barely speak english"

Activity: 564
Merit: 19
Then don't fword reply to me...
Then why you are here puppet? Smiley

Watch your back...

As I said, passing the death/threats on to the police. Can you read?

Go go sue me. Nobody cares...

You are barely worth a reply, why would anyone bother?
Pages:
Jump to: