Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 104. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 295
W̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ
In this exchange, 80 employees work and the most amazing thing is that there is no information on the Internet from them. After hacking the, we saw several tweets from the police and that's it. The fact that the exchange does not lead an active conversation with investors/traders will very badly affect their reputation and I think they have lost confidence.

NEW ZELAND people vey lazy all the day enjoying sun shine and walking on beach that why 80 employees = half european employe they didnt even bother themselves and try to share some information first they try to use police as shield then now they thinking what is the next lies we can tell to user now they counting how many coins left on exchanger

Indeed it is nice and sunny here, but to be fair, if any employee were to share "privileged" information i would imagine they could potential be sacked for fault. 

What don't you understand in the current situation ?

A hack happened, the police took over. Employees are allowed to go back.
It doesn't mean that they are back at 100% capacity.
Employees would have been told to talk to no one and wait for the official media release.
Then, after the release, employees will probably be told to not talk to the media nor comment on the social media.

If you want to blame someone, blame the CEO and or the owners for lack of communication. Not the employees, they  are just doing what they are being told to do.

PS: i do not work at or for Cryptopia
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
In this exchange, 80 employees work and the most amazing thing is that there is no information on the Internet from them. After hacking the, we saw several tweets from the police and that's it. The fact that the exchange does not lead an active conversation with investors/traders will very badly affect their reputation and I think they have lost confidence.

NEW ZELAND people vey lazy all the day enjoying sun shine and walking on beach that why 80 employees = half european employe they didnt even bother themselves and try to share some information first they try to use police as shield then now they thinking what is the next lies we can tell to user now they counting how many coins left on exchanger
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Дa, cyки, oтдaвaйтe и мoи биткoины! Xвaтит вepтeть жoпoй и пpятaть гoлoвy в пecoк.
Mнe нyжны дeньги, я xoтeл нa 23 фeвpaля (Дeнь Coвeтcкoй apмии) кyпить ceбe мoпeд!
you need to buy Kalachnikov from putin  Shocked Shocked
people paid them fees  fo years then  at finale all we reach is IGNORANCE fuck day i  trust those theives
Activity: 34
i had over 0.028 btc left on the exchange, when will i be able to see it back?
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
I guess the needed Experts to change the front page on the website are rowing in from china.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
@cestmoi

Thank you for your on the ground report.
Much obliged.

The Cryptopia story is looking like a copy paste of Cryptsy tale.  (Note also a "registered company" FL USA)
Activity: 196
Merit: 295
W̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ
So I stoped by, it was 5:30pm (somewhat kind of late for office workers).
The lights were on but I didn’t see anyone through the windows of the ground floor.
I took a few pictures, it kinda looks empty.

On the upper floors there was also some lights on.

I didn’t have a pen in my car (to write the date and my ID), I had to use some kind of nail polish / paint that I found under a mat.

Funny observation, that had one of the wall repainted today.

Maybe to cover a tag, who knows....

Thanks for the updates, images two and three look like stuff has been removed? What was it like ten days ago?

Well i checked all of my phone pictures (i didn't posted all of them).
I did not take photos of through the glass the last time (7th Feb).
But i think  i remember "jumping" to have a quick glance above the stickers.
And if i recall correctly it was sort of the same as it is now.
(first floor = empty-ish).

----------------------------------------------------

You realise its a 4 story building right?

As Ben says it is a 4 story building.
On my previous photos the upper 3 levels had no lights turned on.
I stopped by today just after 6pm  to ask where my coins are

On my new photos we can see a lot of lights on. This suggest some activities in the floors.

I took the photos at about the same time on both day.
The outside luminosity was about the same each time.

Perhaps logic would dictate that the renovations were in progress prior to the security breach and abruptly halted when the breach took place.

This is a good logic guess,
I'm keen to meet anyone from Cryptopia to have a nosy and take photos of what i am allowed to picture.
They already checked my credential the last time i went, so from a security point of view i am cleared.

Activity: 42
All I can say is the following:

It might help them if we send them some POLIS coins to help Embarrassed

P9EQ2y2YLT5Gid5MeVdpnJkVD8SbfneJYL

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓

Nice to see you have broken ranks from the narrative given by the other two non cryptopia employees who are in denial that Cryptopia has been told to say nothing.

Cryptopia is still restrained by what they can say. Both due to the ongoing police investigation, other legal restrictions and still being in the process of making an accurate assessment of the situation.

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to achieve here Andrew.

No doubt any videos  Roll Eyes by the Chairman Allan Booth will go there.

Who is Chairman Allan Booth ? CEO Allan Booth has not worked for Cryptopia since June 10 October 2018

Current Director and acting CEO is Peter Dawson. EDIT (Peter Dawson has been Director since June 2018 and Managing Director - Acting CEO since October 2018)

I stand corrected: http://app.companiesoffice.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/5392901/26153479/entityFilingRequirement?backurl=%2Fcompanies%2Fapp%2Fui%2Fpages%2Fcompanies%2F5392901%2Fdocuments perhaps you might like to have a word with your non-employer to have their website updated.

(Archived for future reference Wink http://archive.fo/ow2Ni )
(Cue the echo chamber)
Activity: 328
Merit: 27
-snip

T

As much as the FUD trolls in here would like people to ignore or probably don't even realise themselves that Cryptopia is a registered company with FMA - https://app.companiesoffice.govt.nz/fsp/app/ui/fsp/version/searchSummaryCompanyFSP/FSP580928/25.do

Meaning any talk of "exit scams" are dismissed as they can't simply "run away" with everyones money.

QuadrigaCX, and it was/is in a Commonwealth country.

Btw you didn't react to my comment in a proper manner, you were trying to lecture and belittle me. Shows everything.
Activity: 564
Merit: 19
Yes and yes. Can you please answer if you don't mind or you have permission?
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
I mean... have you read the title of this thread? And you are asking why we are here...?
Activity: 564
Merit: 19
I don't understand why topia puppets are still here...
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Meanwhile still the same static page on the website *where Most people first look for information.

You guys are again back into your circle jerk filling up page after page with irrelevant shit so the few posts that are at least a little bit informative get lost in the sea of garbage.

FUDtalkdotorg

So many uneducated comments I don't even know where to start, so I won't. I'll just leave you folks to your little FUD echo chamber, its a shame the Mods of this site allow the kids in here to post what they do. This use to be a good site, now its worse than twitter/facebook comment section.

The behavior of SOME of the people in here doesn't deserve answers to the questions you're asking, even if there were answers right now.

Peace out

"I'll just leave you folks to your little FUD echo chamber" Clearly a sign of a superior mind not a condescending asshole at all.

And now you back posting over and over in this FUD echo chamber as u call it you know you are a as big of a problem as that little mermaid.

The handling has been Piss poor the Police did not then and not now tell them that they couldn't reassure their customers that everything is "fine" and being worked on that  should be done via their website.

Not on Discord Not on Twitter not on Facebook and NOT in here by some "un" officials ..

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
mmm.. I got it...xtraelv, Lafu and BenTheAnonMod must've gone shopping then, that's why they are not there.

You are right about that , that i am not there because i never was !

Dont know how the things are in philippines about Shopping.

And again its waste of time to post something to you or timelord because you both live in your own universe !

unofficial...and never was there..

so everything you are saying here is just a hearsay?

sums it up..

Lafu never claimed he worked for Cryptopia and Xtraelv pointed out they are both Volunteer moderators based on their long standing track record with Cryptopia since the start.

Any other pointless things you want to bring up so I can dismiss them?

okay, so the 3 of you are just "hearsay"....good news everyone, your money is "hearsay-safe" hehe
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
mmm.. I got it...xtraelv, Lafu and BenTheAnonMod must've gone shopping then, that's why they are not there.

You are right about that , that i am not there because i never was !

Dont know how the things are in philippines about Shopping.

And again its waste of time to post something to you or timelord because you both live in your own universe !

unofficial...and never was there..

so everything you are saying here is just a hearsay?

sums it up..
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197
that universe is called "logic"

Does me wonder you know how to write this word " Logic "  because all of your post have not a single thing on a Logic basing

You dont have to quote the whole post , so its eayser to read !  

You should be know that as you long enough on Bitcointalk but guess thats not Logic !
Activity: 70
Merit: 2

renovations? so it's taken already, a new renter will occupy...

who would renovate a crime scene unless it is not a crime scene anymore?

Or maybe they had a huge income of money from... "somewhere"... and they decided to renovate the place! Wink /jk

Let us note that in New Zealand it's hardly Monday right now, so going crazy with theories after 1 day has passed since they returned to the building is unnecessary (though it's fun)!

Perhaps logic would dictate that the renovations were in progress prior to the security breach and abruptly halted when the breach took place.

How dare you bring logic into FUDtalkdotorg Xtraelv!
Jump to: