Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 50. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
We don't have to do anything. there is no list :|
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Do we have to do anything to be put on a list to be paid back?  I hope people are monitoring this.  How come they haven't emailed us about the proceedings?  I haven't gotten one email from them at all I believe since the hack happened.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Going deeper in the forest, will find more trees  ...
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
!
WARNING: Tradesatoshi's Hong Kong office not exist

Due to massive requests from Hazel Magazine's Fans we have digging into a suspicious exchange physical address credibility, which is called Tradesatoshi cryptocurrency exchange.

That exchange in the latest period did a very suspicious activities towards the customers in KYC verification procedures and towards crypto projects communities, and there is a record of suspicious activities with other shutting down platform founder that left the both exchanges called: Adam Clark which is well known with a nickname : Sa_ddam213, he was a founder of Cryptopia exchange N.Z origin. Kindly read the full article here on the suspicious activities with Adam Clark/Cryptopia Past Founder and Fransisco Alibrandi/Tradesatoshi Founder.

We have requested from our Hazel Magazine fan and supporter resident in Hong Kong called (Walter Kowk) to visit the Tradesatoshi team in their back-office in Hong Kong and by searching hard about the physical address in Hong Kong/ Hong Kong central for Tradesatoshi back-office there is nothing exist, we don't stop at this point, (Walter Kowk) asked the governmental guide in Hong Kong about any physical or mailing address for Tradesatoshi company and the answer was : ❝ We apologize that there is no actual or physical address for any company listed in Hong Kong under the name of Tradesatoshi. ❞

Now the total view for that shady company has been revealed, we have been informed by our fans that this company or that platform is being directed from Philippines/Philippines Central.
Which isn't been announced from the administration about that location, just in case if there is any scam exit happened there isn't any physical location customers and investors can sue them.
We advise all the crypto communities to kindly fill the form of Internet Fraud - FBI in the file complaint form here.

Final words, kindly avoid sending trading or listing any cryptocurrency with that shady platform Tradesatoshi due to nearly scam and fraud exit will happen as the crimes records appears that, with proven screenshots and actions they did.

https://hazelmagazine.blogspot.com/2019/06/warning-tradesatoshis-hong-kong-office.html
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
If there are still current or former Cryptopia employees here, here's another quick fact:

Now that you mention it, has anyone else noticed the (self proclaimed) Cryptopia employee BenTheAnonMod hasn't been online since Cryptopia went into Liquidation?
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
If there are still current or former Cryptopia employees here, here's another quick fact: if you are aware of any criminal conduct there, you have a legal obligation to come forward and spill the beans on the perps.
I felt I hat to point this out given that Cryptopia certainly had employees but everyone is keeping silent about the shady details of the scam-hack and the subsequent trim on all accounts.

Just a hypothesys for now, but I believe proof might surface: the 344 BTC Grant-Thornton is so eager to sell (they are calling it "Company BTC") are from the haircut.

Can you give an example, and where this tattletale legal precedence is?
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
If there are still current or former Cryptopia employees here, here's another quick fact: if you are aware of any criminal conduct there, you have a legal obligation to come forward and spill the beans on the perps.
I felt I hat to point this out given that Cryptopia certainly had employees but everyone is keeping silent about the shady details of the scam-hack and the subsequent trim on all accounts.

Just a hypothesys for now, but I believe proof might surface: the 344 BTC Grant-Thornton is so eager to sell (they are calling it "Company BTC") are from the haircut.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
https://assetylene.com/ (minus the www) still has a resolvable IP and listening web server, but it throws up a 404 page.

$ host www.assetylene.com
Host www.assetylene.com not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

$ host assetylene.com
assetylene.com has address 104.25.19.27
assetylene.com has address 104.25.18.27
assetylene.com has IPv6 address 2606:4700:20::6819:131b
assetylene.com has IPv6 address 2606:4700:20::6819:121b
assetylene.com mail is handled by 10 mail.assetylene.com.

legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Some quick facts you may not be aware of: Adam Clark wiped assetylene off the face of the internet - the DNS does not resolve anymore. He also deleted the twitter page: https://twitter.com/assetylene_nz
He updated his linkedin page accordingly.

Someone should plant a red flag in this scamer's profile as well. Too bad linkedin does not have a red flag system.

Looks like it was removed on the 26th of May 2019.

OTOH it was last archived on the 27th of May 2019.

I know fairlady registered an account here, but I don't know if she was still actively (ahem) employed by Cryptopia in January 2019.

[Archive] & [Archive]

Hi, I am fairlady Cryptopia Admin  Grin I just want to say hi and I have been with Cryptopia for about 2 years now and love the place. Cryptopia has come a very long way since I joined and has much more to come. I am a 1% Shareholder in Cryptopia and I am working on making that more. Cryptopia is much more than just an exchange... we have a marketplace , mineshaft ( new mineshaft 2.0 being released very soon )  a Lotto and Dotto for different Crypto Currencies , Term Deposits to hold your DOT coins and so much more. Hex and sa_ddam213 are the owners of Cryptopia and put a lot of time into making it what it is today. All in all, I really love the place and always will. Come say hi in the Trollbox and earn some rewards and tips or just make some crypto friends.  Grin
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
Some quick facts you may not be aware of: Adam Clark wiped assetylene off the face of the internet - the DNS does not resolve anymore. He also deleted the twitter page: https://twitter.com/assetylene_nz
He updated his linkedin page accordingly.

Someone should plant a red flag in this scamer's profile as well. Too bad linkedin does not have a red flag system.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Cryptopia was exit scam, and the hack was deliberately made internally.
Activity: 189
ben helped cryptopia exit scam
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Crypto girls of Cryptopia must be proud of scam they were runned - castration will be painfull

PS Liquidation will happen before NZ police will find a criminal or after? If will find. Huh Ben? Road map please
i had like $20 left on the exchange, those jerks better not be buying pizzas and celebrating their new exchange with my monies :angryfaicegoeshere:
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
WARNING WARNING Cryptopia user you're in grave danger!!!!

Oh the pain, the pain of it all. Where will my funds end up.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
ever wondered that these cryptopia defenders here that claimed that are unofficial/volunteers and never been in the cryptopia's site are here still defending? hehe

and over at the Tradetoshitty tread

Running Defense for 2 fraudulent exchanges for free at the same time?
"Voluntary" Public Comm Officer  Wink  

I have used trade satoshi twice and spoke with one of their mods once.

I don't use them myself so why would I recommend them to others ? I don't recommend them.

What I have said is something I have said on many exchange threads.

Read the terms. Be familiar with the terms.

Registering under a false name is contract fraud. Do you think it is OK to register under a false name ? If so - please say so.

At the moment I'd be reluctant to have funds on any exchange. In this bear market, with numerous 51% attacks, data breaches and wallets hacked -  exchanges are high risk.

Shitcoin alt exchanges are even more high risk than mainstream ones.

"trade satoshi twice"
Yet actively volunteers a great deal of time to constantly defend THIEVES.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Filtering... a legal way to steal your money.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
a liquidation is happening to a LLC (limited liability company)

LIMITED LIABILITY = means cryptopia owners personal assets are out of the issue and safe.

when cryptos in their hands are worth more than the company these owners/crooks can "trim the fat" and declare bankruptcy..a legal way to steal your money.

where will the liquidators will get the money? the bills that wasn't paid by the owners? as if it will magically appear out of nowhere...-->look might as well sell some of these cryptos and pay ourselves.

they accumulated those bills and debts to save their $$ because they will run  it to the ground

ever wondered that these cryptopia defenders here that claimed that are unofficial/volunteers and never been in the cryptopia's site are here still defending? hehe

since everything is already planned..these pricktopians will tell us,->hey just stick to the liquidation/process, it is legal...but they already know the outcome.

just a caution, nicehash might pull off the same stuff....family involve just like cryptopia...putting family in critical spots--you know trust issues hehe

https://www.reddit.com/r/NiceHash/comments/8plitx/what_is_hbit_doo_this_appears_next_to_the_green/

H-Bit is the investor brought on after the Nicehash hack. It is owned by Martin Škorjanc, the father of Matjaž Škorjanc who is the CTO of Nicehash.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
@Timelord2067

Why should we  ? 

Its in Liquidation right now and you know the things of a Liquidation as far crypto isnt seen in NZ as a currency ( But you know this ).
The Liquidation isnt over and nothing new from them so there is no Reason for an Flag because its still open whats happen.

You can do this when the Liquidation is over and funds hasnt paid back , what i hope that will be not happens !

I was simply wondering what your thoughts were on the matter and was hoping to engage you in conversation here so that others to get a feel for the merits or follys of taking such action.

I feel any action should only occur if charges were brought against any employee's of Cryptopia.

I'm glad we agree on at least one thing.
Pages:
Jump to: