Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 54. (Read 173234 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
This is hilarious, dumbasses blackmailing a bankrupt company the stupidity of some idiots.

https://twitter.com/CryptoJ0ules/status/1132762617620172801?s=19

I'd be more worried about this wording:

"...but the information they need is hosted on servers run by an Arizona company..."

and

"The liquidators are concerned that if they don't pay the Arizona company, Cryptopia's data could be overwritten or lost."

This implies that Cryptopia don't have a local (or otherwise external) backup of their own data.
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
This is hilarious, dumbasses blackmailing a bankrupt company the stupidity of some idiots.

https://twitter.com/CryptoJ0ules/status/1132762617620172801?s=19
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
Used to work for cryptopia.

Just a FYI- The wallets for the crap coins will probably never get back up. They dont have enough ppl left to get them running. If a coin had been in maintenance for ages before the hack then it probably had been 51%d. Shit like dbix, pak, Megacoin, xpd. They announced a few 51s but were hiding others.
All the eth and a lot of eth tokens were taken as they were in the same wallet.
I dont remember signing an NDA, ask me anything lol

Pretty strange that any responsible security person would leave all eth in one address; whether it is a hot wallet or even cold storage. Do all exchanges work like this, can someone fill us in?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
LOL four and ariel talk about birds of a feather you two defo fit that bill trolls of a fucking feather jerking off into the same cup and downing it with he shit coming out your mouths. Do everyone a favor start your own thread call it fourarieleatdick and spout your pointless drivel there. Hell fuck I'll volunteer to be the resident troll like you two fucks are here.

Re-Opening Monday as read only. Why no reaction here???

And not one of you sorry douches will acknowledge the fact you would have sold out with losses while now the market has turned and you've made gains with the thanks to Cryptopia.

Hey I'm in Christchurch in April any chance I can go check out the offices and say hi to the guys?

This thread has become excessively toxic its a pity used to be a good place to get info on Cryptopia. I hold a few k of funds on the exchange, can understand a hack as serious as this is going to take a lot more time to fix. It would be encouraging to meet someone and get some answers first hand.

Whatever happens I will go check out the new premises in Sydenham, I know the area well, used to live on St Asaph St opposite the Cuban.

still hoping to get your lunch money back by being a "cryptopia supporter"?? LOL

go visit them and swim in liquidated shitopia as liquid as a Loose Bowel Movement discharge hehe

Who knows, maybe it will take some years to give back the money and at that point BTC and alts will be worth 1000X their current value.  Roll Eyes

then 1000x it is, but your're getting fiat at hack day value  Tongue

BTW who is going to give an update about the hack? there is no more cryptopia, where are TX's and addresses? all we have here are the unofficial 3 pricktopians, even bentheanonmod who showed a cryptopia employee ID claimed he was "unofficial" ... rats
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
The liquidation decision came after the high of BTC 8000 $

We deal with thieves
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
LOL four and ariel talk about birds of a feather you two defo fit that bill trolls of a fucking feather jerking off into the same cup and downing it with he shit coming out your mouths. Do everyone a favor start your own thread call it fourarieleatdick and spout your pointless drivel there. Hell fuck I'll volunteer to be the resident troll like you two fucks are here.

And not one of you sorry douches will acknowledge the fact you would have sold out with losses while now the market has turned and you've made gains with the thanks to Cryptopia.

Hey I'm in Christchurch in April any chance I can go check out the offices and say hi to the guys?

This thread has become excessively toxic its a pity used to be a good place to get info on Cryptopia. I hold a few k of funds on the exchange, can understand a hack as serious as this is going to take a lot more time to fix. It would be encouraging to meet someone and get some answers first hand.

Whatever happens I will go check out the new premises in Sydenham, I know the area well, used to live on St Asaph St opposite the Cuban.

still hoping to get your lunch money back by being a "cryptopia supporter"?? LOL

go visit them and swim in liquidated shitopia as liquid as a Loose Bowel Movement discharge hehe

Who knows, maybe it will take some years to give back the money and at that point BTC and alts will be worth 1000X their current value.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

Who are the Cryptopia Mods that handle PR aka CommOfficers?
1.  Free Volunteers  Wink

Why would Cryptopia need PR now ? The exchange is fucked. It will not re-open for trading.

It is likely that the liquidators will re-open it for withdrawals at some stage so it can close permanently.

There are people that are hurting because they have lost access to their Crypto. Bullshit from trolls doesn't help them.

Keeping them informed with information and facts helps them.

Usually the people who scream the loudest have the least at stake. I bet I have lost far more than you have in this.

legendary

legendary
@the2bullshitartistabove

Birds of a feather.  Scammer feathers.  Burn together.

Don't believe you lost 'a fucking shitload' money.  Don't believe you never made $ from your connections and positions.

You have NO credibility.

---
When withdraws?
1 after police leave building
2 after we 'secure' your coin
3 after we 'download' all blockchains
4 after liquidators 'investigate' for years to come
https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=20d84d54db69778084ed147a3a9619bc

What hack?
1. active police investigation, so no show u TX

they are playing safe..

they don't like people intelligently criticizing cryptopia,

they are trying to be some kind of smart ass in here, as if they are talking to dumb people.

they will argue that there is no fire because all we can see is smoke.

they don't have their own opinion(only pointing out links with known info and telling people to stick to that)

knowing that they are old timers here and have "connections" to cryptopia.

they should tell that to the people who deposited after cryptopia reopened, only to be surprised that their money were locked again for liquidation.

these are rats....with "circle jerk trust ratings"--> should be shoved down their throats.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
@the2bullshitartistabove

Birds of a feather.  Scammer feathers.  Burn together.

Don't believe you lost 'a fucking shitload' money.  Don't believe you never made $ from your connections and positions.

You have NO credibility.

---
When withdraws?
1 after police leave building
2 after we 'secure' your coin
3 after we 'download' all blockchains
4 after liquidators 'investigate' for years to come
https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=20d84d54db69778084ed147a3a9619bc

What hack?
1. active police investigation, so no show u TX

---
nonsense
@xtraelv
Why are you still running cover for yet another crytopia related scam.

Huh ?

I publish their details from company office records so people know who runs the business and correct incorrect information and suddenly I am part of the operation ?
I think I have traded once or twice on Tradesatoshi a few years back and have spoken to their chat moderator once.

I've made no secret of the fact that I was a volunteer chat moderator on Cryptopias trollbox and discord. I got that role for busting a bunch of scammers and writing articles warning people about phishing attacks. The main purpose was so I had easier access to their Admin staff and could warn them about different potential issues.

The reality is that I have never been paid by them for work and probably lost more $ to the fact that they have gone into liquidation than almost anyone on this forum.

Want to harass me for losing $ ? GFY
Same here for me as xtraelv has written !

We was working volunteer as Chat , Trollbox and Discord Moderators there and nobody got paid for doing that the whole years .
And also the whole write here in this Thread was done volunteer and we have done that in our free Time to post as much Information we got and keep all Users here updated.
I also lost a fucking shitload on " $ " there and i dont know what will be coming for the Liquidation .
We have to wait what the Liquidators Report on the 4th June will be bring and how they handel the whole thing .

Lets hope for all Users the Best .
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197
Same here for me as xtraelv has written !

We was working volunteer as Chat , Trollbox and Discord Moderators there and nobody got paid for doing that the whole years .
And also the whole write here in this Thread was done volunteer and we have done that in our free Time to post as much Information we got and keep all Users here updated.
I also lost a fucking shitload on " $ " there and i dont know what will be coming for the Liquidation .
We have to wait what the Liquidators Report on the 4th June will be bring and how they handel the whole thing .
We are in the same boat as all other Users and Customers and want our Coins and money back.
The best would be only the Coins because nobody wants Money back. 

Lets hope for all Users the Best .
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
@xtraelv
Why are you still running cover for yet another crytopia related scam.

Huh ?

I publish their details from company office records so people know who runs the business and correct incorrect information and suddenly I am part of the operation ?
I think I have traded once or twice on Tradesatoshi a few years back and have spoken to their chat moderator once.

I've made no secret of the fact that I was a volunteer chat moderator on Cryptopias trollbox and discord. I got that role for busting a bunch of scammers and writing articles warning people about phishing attacks. The main purpose was so I had easier access to their Admin staff and could warn them about different potential issues.

The reality is that I have never been paid by them for work and probably lost more $ to the fact that they have gone into liquidation than almost anyone on this forum.

Want to harass me for losing $ ? GFY
Activity: 365
Merit: 14
That's a pity you won't be commenting on hack, because the most interesting question could be, I think any cryptopia employee did itself an opinion, what's that opinion upon the topic: how could the wallets be hacked? Were private keys kept on an accessible database?

Just a FYI- The wallets for the crap coins will probably never get back up. They dont have enough ppl left to get them running. If a coin had been in maintenance for ages before the hack then it probably had been 51%d. Shit like dbix, pak, Megacoin, xpd. They announced a few 51s but were hiding others.

Just so you're not BS, I bike down Montreal St regularly, what building was opposite you guys and Chch related what fast food chain has got a drive thru attached to the paknsave?

Answer that correctly then I'll believe your answer to this question. What was the catalyst to split Adam and Rob? Why did Rob leave, it would have to be something huge for them to have that massive a fallout. Did he take any staff with him and is it possible the split could have given a salty employee reason to activate code to steal coins, the Jan hack?

The Montreal st place is across from allpress and is where intranel is. There is a bk next to the moorhouse countdown but I can't think of a paknsave with a drivethru. The new new world on moorhouse is very nice.

The ceo was awful at business lol. They contracted ppl from intranel who got a share of the company but intranel staff was removed November last year. They couldn't afford to keep paying them contractor rates. That was the main drama with Rob leaving then coming back when they left. Rob didn't like the changes they were making to the site. I'm sure he is reading this and can correct me. I'm not going to comment on possible hack suspects.

Thanks for the reply. You check out my friend indeed wanted to catch you out re the drive thru and yes bk correct, nothing attached to Paknsave(only low stickman prices). NW is pretty flash eh, good bakery.

Expansion, too quick, too fast, no backend admin in process, bringing in jerks to do the marketing spiel.

Fuck its a shame, could see Crypto and IT growing really well in this town. Stupid stupid fucks. They could ride out the hack that was a piss in the ocean but so many times the big wigs get the expansion bollocks waved in their faces and go out buying brand new Life chairs $1000 a pop in their flash new offices.

Shame you're out of a job, hope payroll went through. You reckon there's any chance of someone buying the business and carrying on? That's a very big handy database of crypto customers.

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

Just so you're not BS, I bike down Montreal St regularly, what building was opposite you guys and Chch related what fast food chain has got a drive thru attached to the paknsave?

Answer that correctly then I'll believe your answer to this question. What was the catalyst to split Adam and Rob? Why did Rob leave, it would have to be something huge for them to have that massive a fallout. Did he take any staff with him and is it possible the split could have given a salty employee reason to activate code to steal coins, the Jan hack?

The Montreal st place is across from allpress and is where intranel is. There is a bk next to the moorhouse countdown but I can't think of a paknsave with a drivethru. The new new world on moorhouse is very nice.

The ceo was awful at business lol. They contracted ppl from intranel who got a share of the company but intranel staff was removed November last year. They couldn't afford to keep paying them contractor rates. That was the main drama with Rob leaving then coming back when they left. Rob didn't like the changes they were making to the site. I'm sure he is reading this and can correct me. I'm not going to comment on possible hack suspects.

Activity: 127
Merit: 5
Nice business plan for crypto exchange:

1) Steal 10% of funds from yourself.
2) Declare the bankruptcy.
3) Steal the rest 90% of user coins.
4) Profit!

And if Cryptopia owners will not go to jail for that - this plan is totally legal...

Some part of earned profit may be spent for creating a new exchange and repeating this scheme...

1) = 14% of funds not 10% Cheesy

This is the reason why crypto is having a bad name in the majority of new comers in the crypto world. Someone has to spend a jail time from cryptopia founders for this mess to set an example that scam exchange has no place on the crypto industry.

They lost a max of 9.4%  which means they lost about 5% of the coins. They are now trying to legally keep the other 95% of the coins, which probably total 300 million usd.

The new zealand laws should protect the customer because it is clear those coins are held in trust and not the property of crypotpia to be disposed of for cents on the dollar.

This is a stain on new zealand to not have laws that are clearly defined that protect customers assets held by an exchange.

This means if you do business in new zealand don't expect any protection from the laws because they are a third world sewer that doesn't care about customers legal rights to their own property.

It would take a week to secure all the coins and allow customers to withdraw them from the site. The customers should have exactly one month to withdraw their coins and any left over after the month is over can be sold off and dispersed to other parties involved.

Most coins on the site are not stolen and are not apart of a 51% attack, they are small caps coins that have actual legitimate value and should be treated as being very valuable.

We demand those coins be returned immediately to the customers.

Pages:
Jump to: