Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 52. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 5
TheCryproMaster

sisquo2121

Please continue this is you have to in DM ..  

Agree 100% not wasting any more time on a fool already getting banned in other threads.

This could turn interesting, a good way for getting a massive database of crypto users.

CHAINCREATOR Offers to buy CRYPTOPIA with the AIM to refund CRYPTOPIA’S trading Community.

https://coinhooked.com/chaincreator-offers-to-buy-cryptopia-with-the-aim-to-refund-cryptopias-trading-community

I'm not going to tell you which coin you useless little bastard.  The bottom is most of us weren't ask for kyc when we signed up or after we signed up.  You dumb monkey. Stop talking about why waste time with people who didn't complete kyc.

You must have nothing to do if you go around sniffing my previous posts to see what coins I lost in the cryptopia scam.

By the way you imbecile the liquidators have rejected chaincreator from buying cryptopia.

Now go bother someone else. I've wasted way to much time even responding to someone as dumb as you.

legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
I had some MAIDs in there of which I had completely forgotten until now... oh well, shit happens. It's the first time I got coins confiscated by an exchange since I got into crypto back in 2013 so I can't really complain  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Wow, the standard of discussion has really dropped hard at the thread here. Mostly insults and blows below the belt so to speak. I guess when the shit hits the fan, people tend to show off their ugly side.

I lost money on the Topia shutdown too, but not going full mental retard over it. You win some and you lose some - move on.

you actually just did the same ..
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Wow, the standard of discussion has really dropped hard at the thread here. Mostly insults and blows below the belt so to speak. I guess when the shit hits the fan, people tend to show off their ugly side.

I lost money on the Topia shutdown too, but not going full mental retard over it. You win some and you lose some - move on.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
Code:
Aiming to return as many of the assets back to the debtors,
CHAINCREATOR intends to turn the liquidated exchange into a DAO
(Decentralized Autonomous Organization)
and return it back to the community
as a fully decentralized platform
via a voting system.

interesting;
DOT and CEFS? already made craptopia appear DAO-ish.
It would be awesome to have the dream implemented by trusty worth and transparent players.

https://www.chaincreator.exchange/

---

https://www.chaincreator.org/
Offers white label exchanges.
Offers multiple exchange platforms.
Wondering if a coin community exchange as a utility (not a profit machine) can be negotiated?
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
TheCryproMaster

sisquo2121

Agree 100% not wasting any more time on a fool already getting banned in other threads.

This could turn interesting, a good way for getting a massive database of crypto users.

CHAINCREATOR Offers to buy CRYPTOPIA with the AIM to refund CRYPTOPIA’S trading Community.

https://coinhooked.com/chaincreator-offers-to-buy-cryptopia-with-the-aim-to-refund-cryptopias-trading-community
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
TheCryproMaster

sisquo2121

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
Basically, your hard earned crypto sponsored corporate branding, unneeded web (re)design, and a useless CEO.
+$1000 chairs for managers.
Instead of SECURE SERVERS or back ups of accounts, a backup copy of chains, or even basic withdraw functions.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFre8Db3eiOKMCgQNqsS7SA
https://driftmotorsportnz.com/gallery/

Kudos to greenfield#8060 on Discord Cryptopia Hacked thread for finding this:

Title: Team DMNZ
Byline and Date: unknown - the page is still live, however, the blog stops on January 11th 2019... Huh?? Explain that Rob!
Archive link: Various - all pages have been archived. https://web.archive.org/web/20190531011722/https://driftmotorsportnz.com/

Basically, your hard earned crypto is sponsoring corporate branding.

WOW! check out that crowd ... of 2.
1) I was actively trading an altcoin so I had to leave the coins on cryptopia. The coin I had didn't have a very good wallet either so it was better to leave my coins on the exchange.

2) I was able to withdraw coins for over a year with zero problems.

3) They never asked for KYC when I signed up or after I signed up.

4) I have the passport and drivers license I would need to get approved for KYC. I didn't need to use it because it was never asked for by Cryptopia

5) They shut down the site without warning. I was never able to trade my coins for btc and withdraw the btc nor was I able to withdraw the coin itself. Trading and withdraw were disabled for the coin I had.

So as you can see you fucking moron some of us had coins on the site and had no way to know this would happen. We never could foresee this happening and have had zero opportunity to withdraw the coins. So the next time you want to open your fat filthy mouth learn some facts about what happened before you post.

Now hopefully you get banned from posting about the cryptopia hack because you are one the most idiotic misinformed low life pieces of shit that has ever posted on here. Just go jump into a large amount battery acid you lowlife scum.

Thanks for the well informed explanation of why you are indeed a person of extreme low IQ, guessing around the 70 mark or technically definite feeble-mindedness. You took an hour out of your life in writing a coherent post on why you are one sorry ass stupid moronic dumb motherfucker. People new to crypto must learn from your mistakes.

SERIOUSLY... point 1. and quote 'The coin I had didn't have a very good wallet either so it was better to leave my coins on the exchange'
Even now I still can't believe there are morons out there doing this and you made this your first point trying to explain yourself.
Do you look in the mirror and cry at how dumb are?

If you have the balls, fess up to the coin you had. Don't listen to my curb stomped ass but posters here will point out why you were so wrong and give advice in the hope others listen and don't do the same amateur mistakes you have made.

You are the dumbest fucker I have ever encountered on this site. You stupid low iq monkey. Just keep copying everything I say. You're like a low iq animal parroting me. I call you dumb so you parrot me and call me the same thing.

The wallet for the small cap coin had had major problems with it so I wasn't going to use it. The wallet would have to be uninstalled and installed again every time I used it and also a new wallet created using the seed just to have the coins show up.

On top of that , even if the wallet worked,  the coin needed 10 confirmations to send the coin from the wallet to the exchange, which took another hour. Now some of us who trade the coin multiple times a day cant be waiting that long to transfer coins.  

I was just arbitrage trading the coins to make quick profits and was about to sell them when the hack happened.  

Like I said, you stupid monkey brained imbecilic piece of fucking trash, a lot of us signed up with cryptopia and didn't need kyc nor was it ever asked for after we signed up.

I have an iq at least double what yours is, which I can prove with ease. You are a trailer trash hillbilly monkey brained imbecile who doesn't even understand how trading works and why some people have to leave coins on the exchanges if they trade the coin every day.

Where do you live because Id like to pay you a visit and  beat the fuck out you you cowardly little punk. Lets see how tough you are in person you fucking scum.

I can also prove my iq is higher than yours because I've finished an undergraduate degree in computer engineering, while you probably haven't made it past grade 8.

Lets see who the fuck has the highest iq. Here's a memory test site. I've scored as high as 20 on the visual memory and 124 on the verbal memory which puts me in the top 99.9% of the population for visual memory and off the charts for verbal memory.

I doubt you could even score above mongoloid level. I would bet money you have an iq lower than 20. I've seen billy goats with more intelligence than you have displayed with your incoherent ramblings and nonsense.

https://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/memory
1) I was actively trading an altcoin so I had to leave the coins on cryptopia. The coin I had didn't have a very good wallet either so it was better to leave my coins on the exchange.

4) I have the passport and drivers license I would need to get approved for KYC. I didn't need to use it because it was never asked for by Cryptopia

5) They shut down the site without warning. I was never able to trade my coins for btc and withdraw the btc nor was I able to withdraw the coin itself. Trading and withdraw were disabled for the coin I had.

So as you can see you fucking moron some of us had coins on the site and had no way to know this would happen. We never could foresee this happening and have had zero opportunity to withdraw the coins. So the next time you want to open your fat filthy mouth learn some facts about what happened before you post.

Now hopefully you get banned from posting about the cryptopia hack because you are one the most idiotic misinformed low life pieces of shit that has ever posted on here. Just go jump into a large amount battery acid you lowlife scum.

Thanks for the well informed explanation of why you are indeed a person of extreme low IQ, guessing around the 70 mark or technically definite feeble-mindedness. You took an hour out of your life in writing a coherent post on why you are one sorry ass stupid moronic dumb motherfucker. People new to crypto must learn from your mistakes.

SERIOUSLY... point 1. and quote 'The coin I had didn't have a very good wallet either so it was better to leave my coins on the exchange'
Even now I still can't believe there are morons out there doing this and you made this your first point trying to explain yourself.
Do you look in the mirror and cry at how dumb are?

If you have the balls, fess up to the coin you had. Don't listen to my curb stomped ass but posters here will point out why you were so wrong and give advice in the hope others listen and don't do the same amateur mistakes you have made.

So whats the story with only paying back the coins to kyc clients? Why not, you not bother with full requirements why should the liquidators waste time trying to track their sorry asses down.

They never made KYC mandatory you stupid idiot. If they want KYC I'll give it to them now. They can email customers and ask for KYC.

There is zero chance they will be allowed to keep coins because a customer didn't fill out kyc; that is pure theft and they will not only be sued if they try to pull that scam they will face lengthy prison terms.

Why don't you get out of these forums and go hang out with your scamming criminal friends from Cryptopia you human vile scum.

It is quite obvious these scammers are trying to pull of an exit scam. They lost 5% of the coins which is a very small fraction of the coins on the exchange. That should never have been enough to shut down the exchange. They were looking for a way to shut down and steal all the coins.

The hack was an inside job to give them an excuse to shut down and try and come up with any way they can to steal all the coins, which are worth 300 million usd.

They stalled to make us believe  they would be opening back up again to give themselves time to try and pull off their exit scam.

Who pissed in your cornflakes you ranting fuckwit. Why should the liquidators have to waste resources chasing your ass up to give your 10 mydickis2small coin back?

Nobody has to be chased down you low iq monkey. They have everyones email, usernames and passwords. All they have to do is secure the coins and let people log in to withdraw their coins you imbecile.

Now go finish sucking your mamas saggy titties you little punk.  What the fuck are even talking about wasting resource you piece of shit.

I have 2000 usd worth of coins in that exchange and I will get the coins back.  Your opinion is meaningless . I'd knock you the fuck out if I saw you punk.

All us customers want is our coins back. Simple as that. Now don't come back here and keep spreading lies and utter imbecilic nonsense. Go play video games in your parents basement .

2k on an exchange that was hacked LMFAO you poor sap of a dumb fuck. Now who's spreading the lies? Or really are you that dumb of a fuck that had 2k of funds on a hacked exchange? Good luck with life its going to be a hard one and my sincerest apologies for arguing with you, its clear you're intellectually challenged with clinical retardation. I'd hug you the fuck out if I saw you punk, and give you a lollipop.

Back on topic, with Huobi freezing the stolen ETH is there a chance the liquidators can get this back? That's a massive chunk of funds to receive and kudos to Huobi for taking action and freezing the coins as soon as they were notified.

When I had the coins in the exchange it wasn't hacked you mentally deficient monkey. It was working normally.  They were hacked without warning and shut down the exchange. They never opened the coins I had on the site  for trading or for withdrawal you mental midget.

You stupid fucker. I'll curb stomp you you POS. Go play in your parents basement little kid. Let the professionals handle the liquidation

Curb stomp eh, is that what daddy whispered in your ear as he gave you those special middle of the night hugs? Bet it was awkward in the morning when mom avoided eye contact because you were getting more loving than her. She could smell the cum stains on the top of your head.

And again I am sorry for your loss of a 2k investment in a shitcoin, but hey this is how you learn right? What was it ETN? Sumo? Isukcock4funcoin? And I bet you couldn't get the coins out because you have no id to verify your sorry butt fucked ass? Make time and apply for a fucking passport, see the fucking world it'll wake you the fuck up.
But remember its not a loss just a delayed repatriation of funds, they'll still be the shitcoin you invested in and worth enough towards gender realignment surgery you so desperately need. This time don't skimp out on the wiener and get a foreskin, your boyfriend will thank you for it.

You are not only stupid but you need to be thrown into a mental asylum. Your fantasies you have about yourself are disgusting and show the mental age of a 10 year old

When I signed up they never once asked for id you fucking moron. I had been withdrawing coins for over a year with no problems.  Nobody could withdraw their coins because they shut down the site after the hack happened. KYC HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH NOT BEING ABLE TO WITHDRAW THE COINS.

Did you even graduate from high school you fucking gorilla. How extreme level of stupid can you be.  You are one stupid idiotic dumb fucker. Hiding behind your computer screen like the little scared kid you are.

Sucking his mommies saggy titties for breast milk because he needs the extra protein supplementation he gets from her nourishing milk. Then after a night of wetting the bed your mommy changes the bed sheets and your diaper for another round of breast feeding.

Like I said people as dumb as you should not post about cryptopia or anything for that matter. Leave the handling of the liquidation to the experts.

So whats the story with only paying back the coins to kyc clients? Why not, you not bother with full requirements why should the liquidators waste time trying to track their sorry asses down.

They never made KYC mandatory you stupid idiot. If they want KYC I'll give it to them now. They can email customers and ask for KYC.

There is zero chance they will be allowed to keep coins because a customer didn't fill out kyc; that is pure theft and they will not only be sued if they try to pull that scam they will face lengthy prison terms.

Why don't you get out of these forums and go hang out with your scamming criminal friends from Cryptopia you human vile scum.

It is quite obvious these scammers are trying to pull of an exit scam. They lost 5% of the coins which is a very small fraction of the coins on the exchange. That should never have been enough to shut down the exchange. They were looking for a way to shut down and steal all the coins.

The hack was an inside job to give them an excuse to shut down and try and come up with any way they can to steal all the coins, which are worth 300 million usd.

They stalled to make us believe  they would be opening back up again to give themselves time to try and pull off their exit scam.

Who pissed in your cornflakes you ranting fuckwit. Why should the liquidators have to waste resources chasing your ass up to give your 10 mydickis2small coin back?

Nobody has to be chased down you low iq monkey. They have everyones email, usernames and passwords. All they have to do is secure the coins and let people log in to withdraw their coins you imbecile.

Now go finish sucking your mamas saggy titties you little punk.  What the fuck are even talking about wasting resource you piece of shit.

I have 2000 usd worth of coins in that exchange and I will get the coins back.  Your opinion is meaningless . I'd knock you the fuck out if I saw you punk.

All us customers want is our coins back. Simple as that. Now don't come back here and keep spreading lies and utter imbecilic nonsense. Go play video games in your parents basement .

2k on an exchange that was hacked LMFAO you poor sap of a dumb fuck. Now who's spreading the lies? Or really are you that dumb of a fuck that had 2k of funds on a hacked exchange? Good luck with life its going to be a hard one and my sincerest apologies for arguing with you, its clear you're intellectually challenged with clinical retardation. I'd hug you the fuck out if I saw you punk, and give you a lollipop.

Back on topic, with Huobi freezing the stolen ETH is there a chance the liquidators can get this back? That's a massive chunk of funds to receive and kudos to Huobi for taking action and freezing the coins as soon as they were notified.

When I had the coins in the exchange it wasn't hacked you mentally deficient monkey. It was working normally.  They were hacked without warning and shut down the exchange. They never opened the coins I had on the site  for trading or for withdrawal you mental midget.

You stupid fucker. I'll curb stomp you you POS. Go play in your parents basement little kid. Let the professionals handle the liquidation

Curb stomp eh, is that what daddy whispered in your ear as he gave you those special middle of the night hugs? Bet it was awkward in the morning when mom avoided eye contact because you were getting more loving than her. She could smell the cum stains on the top of your head.

And again I am sorry for your loss of a 2k investment in a shitcoin, but hey this is how you learn right? What was it ETN? Sumo? Isukcock4funcoin? And I bet you couldn't get the coins out because you have no id to verify your sorry butt fucked ass? Make time and apply for a fucking passport, see the fucking world it'll wake you the fuck up.
But remember its not a loss just a delayed repatriation of funds, they'll still be the shitcoin you invested in and worth enough towards gender realignment surgery you so desperately need. This time don't skimp out on the wiener and get a foreskin, your boyfriend will thank you for it.

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
Full post archived for future reference:

Unfortunately it means that the NZDT traded on Cryptopia is part of the Cryptopia Ltd debts or funds owning.

So it is relevant then?  You do, by your own words admit that?

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
Liquidators for Cryptopia lodge first liquidators' report and insolvency documents with the Companies Register New Zealand. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51288003 Creditor's Claim Form is contained in this document.

This is not the Cryptopia Liquidation report. This report refers to Cryptopia NZDT Ltd (7179273) NOT Cryptopia Ltd (5392901)

The report states:

Cryptopia NZDT Limited sole purpose was to produce a cryptocurrency that was tethered to the
New Zealand dollar. This was to allow better access for New Zealand customers who could use New Zealand
dollars to purchase Cryptocurrency. This company never traded its cryptocurrency publicly and as such never
traded.

Unfortunately it means that the NZDT traded on Cryptopia is part of the Cryptopia Ltd debts or funds owning.

I hope Cryptopia held the NZ$ exchanged for NZDT in a seperate trust account.

EDIT:

The Cryptopia LTD liquidators report is available here: https://www.grantthornton.co.nz/globalassets/1.-member-firms/new-zealand/pdfs/first-liquidators-report-31-05-2019.pdf

According to the liquidators report they classify the Creditors and Customers holdings seperately:

The liquidator should give some guidance as to whether a crypto customer is considered a stakeholder / customer or creditor.
This is something they should address with some urgency.
It is not clear whether customers need to file a creditor form. It is likely that this is still to be determined by the court.
At this stage no deadline has been set for claims.

If you hold BTC or NZDT on Cryptopia the following court order could potentially impact on your claim:

It appears that the order refers to Bitcoin owned by the company (from trading fees) rather than held on behold of customers. But there is the possibility that it has been intermingled with customer held crypto or incorrectly identified as company funds. I do not know whether NZDT raised funds are held separately from other bank balances.

This sentence in the court order does look promising. It means that the court believes that it is likely that the customer funds and company funds should be treated separately.

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
Liquidators for Cryptopia lodge first liquidators' report and insolvency documents with the Companies Register New Zealand. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51288003 Creditor's Claim Form is contained in this document.
Pages:
Jump to: