Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 66. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
are they going to enable deposits and withdrawals for other altcoins anytime soon?
No one knows. There are no updates even on their twitter account, the last one was last April 16. I wonder how are they doing and if they are finished on securing wallets, still working on it, how many % and so on. It's been so long.

The only page that are being updated is the list of "Enabled Trade Pairs", April 24th was the latest
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
are they going to enable deposits and withdrawals for other altcoins anytime soon?
enabling only for BTC, LTC and DOGE would just make people convert all altcoins to those three
or is this just their strategy to jump start trading and avoid massive outflows of all altcoins?
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Anybody know when the CLM (Cryptopia Loss Marker) will be tradable. I would like to sell it at the exchange. Is there a timeline for when I can get rid of it? Any info on this yet?
Activity: 345
Merit: 16
It's Cryptopia's version of Schrödinger's cat:
I both have coins and don't have coins, both at the same time...
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
I want a hot catgirl monmusu girlfriend ree

if only 2-3 BTC or more could buy that  Cheesy
Activity: 345
Merit: 16
My Coins at Cryptopia...

Soooooooon you will be free...........
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Lol, I decided to withdraw my fund before few hours of the hack but didn't I thought I will withdraw them later but now those few hours sucks my coins.
Yeah, we don't have any choice than to wait. But we are not at the mercy of cryptopia management team, it's their duty to solve their problem as soon as possible. They already reported to police so I don't think they will take much time or scam users.

The withdrawal queue on BTC is getting longer and some people are reporting that they are waiting too long to process their withdrawal. So the withdrawal opening of BTC,ETH and DOGE are nothing but a smoke and mirror to show that they are working hard to resume operation.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Dude.... I have $1300 stuck on their usdt account since the hack.
I could have invested that in 14 dash a few weeks ago when dash was well under $90.

Or in BTC itself or in Bach or in Binance coin or in.....you get the idea.
If usdt was enabled even without withdrawals my usdt could be easily put into a profit making coin.

The longer they take to enable usdt markets the more expensive ALL profitable coins get.

It’s extremely annoying.

We almost have the same story, i have converted some of my BTC to USDT 3 or 5 hours before the hack, if only i choose to keep holding those BTC that time i should have gotten them out by now and the 14% haircut can be manageable since BTC rise almost 40% in the past 1 month.

We have no choice but to wait, we are at the mercy of cryptopia management team
Lol, I decided to withdraw my fund before few hours of the hack but didn't I thought I will withdraw them later but now those few hours sucks my coins.
Yeah, we don't have any choice than to wait. But we are not at the mercy of cryptopia management team, it's their duty to solve their problem as soon as possible. They already reported to police so I don't think they will take much time or scam users.
I could have invested that in 14 dash a few weeks ago when dash was well under $90.

If usdt was enabled even without withdrawals my usdt could be easily put into a profit making coin.

The longer they take to enable usdt markets the more expensive ALL profitable coins get.

It’s extremely annoying.

We almost have the same story, i have converted some of my BTC to USDT 3 or 5 hours before the hack, if only i choose to keep holding those BTC that time i should have gotten them out by now and the 14% haircut can be manageable since BTC rise almost 40% in the past 1 month.

We have no choice but to wait, we are at the mercy of cryptopia management team
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement
Hello,

I'm trying to withdraw BTC. Everything works fine, except I'm not getting the email. I tried the send again button to no avail. My email account is fine, I have no spam filter. Last email I got from cryptopia was the 19th of March.

Anyone else with a similar issue ?

What email provider do you use?

Suggest looking at https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=5ae21bafdba4bb4484ed147a3a961969

Any timeline on when usdt will be enabled in any market for any coin???

USDT is probably the least of their concern right now i also have $300 in USDT stuck in crytopia and i keep asking in their discord and not a single concrete answer from discord staffs.

It’s extremely annoying.
Hello,

I'm trying to withdraw BTC. Everything works fine, except I'm not getting the email. I tried the send again button to no avail. My email account is fine, I have no spam filter. Last email I got from cryptopia was the 19th of March.

Suggest looking at https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=5ae21bafdba4bb4484ed147a3a961969

USDT is probably the least of their concern right now i also have $300 in USDT stuck in crytopia and i keep asking in their discord and not a single concrete answer from discord staffs.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 950
fly or die
None of those, but thanks. I double checked and it doesn't appear to come from my provider. I'll open a support case with cryptopia.

So I got the email "support ticket # opened" right away. Cancelled the withdrawal, made a new one, and still not getting the email. I can understand that a withdrawal can take some time, need to be checked, and if it took 24 hours I'd be OK with it, but the confirmation email should be an automatic step.
Hello,

fly or die
None of those, but thanks. I double checked and it doesn't appear to come from my provider. I'll open a support case with cryptopia.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Hello,

fly or die
Hello,

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Glad to see Cryptopia back up and running. I have used it in the past and it is my favorite exchange for trading on DOGE markets.

It's not back up and running.

Most of the coins don't work and most of the markets are locked.

Cryptopia just trying to appear up and running.

It's not that bad. (It kind of is but it's not at the same time).
The reason "it's not that bad" is that they are finally allowing some significant withdrawals.

I just wish they would prioritise usdt so I can actually invest my money before this bull run picks up any speed.

If we were still knee deep in the bear market I would have probably relaxed a bit more, but, DAMN, cryptopia needs to open up USDT to Withdraaaaaaaawwl!!!!!!!!!

Depends on what coins you have. I can only withdraw less than 1% of my coins, so the thing is basically useless to me. I'm glad you guys can actually withdraw btc and doge.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
I received my bitcoin withdrawal today.

Me too. Today i received my dogecoin withdraw that was on pending status since last friday. Probably they just need time to process every order in manual mode.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I received my bitcoin withdrawal today.
Somebody please post on this thread soon as usdt is enabled with ANY other market.
TIA!
Pages:
Jump to: