Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 67. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement
Glad to see Cryptopia back up and running. I have used it in the past and it is my favorite exchange for trading on DOGE markets.

It's not back up and running.

Most of the coins don't work and most of the markets are locked.

Cryptopia just trying to appear up and running.

It's not that bad. (It kind of is but it's not at the same time).
The reason "it's not that bad" is that they are finally allowing some significant withdrawals.

I just wish they would prioritise usdt so I can actually invest my money before this bull run picks up any speed.

If we were still knee deep in the bear market I would have probably relaxed a bit more, but, DAMN, cryptopia needs to open up USDT to Withdraaaaaaaawwl!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Glad to see Cryptopia back up and running. I have used it in the past and it is my favorite exchange for trading on DOGE markets.

It's not back up and running.

Most of the coins don't work and most of the markets are locked.

Cryptopia just trying to appear up and running.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
I received my DOGE withdraw (: What about you?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Due to Lenten season why they arent processing any withdrawals.I have made withdrawal too but still pending even though i do able to read up their announcement.

Have patience. My withdrawal is also pending and I never even expected them to enable their deposit/withdraw feature but they did and since it's an office, they are closed. Tomorrow they should open and hopefully process all pending withdrawals. Will post here when I receive mine.

So if you withdraw outside business hours your withdrawal will goes to pending? But some complaints on twitter that they withdrawal is also stuck even with business hours in new Zealand, So they are probably having a quota everyday on how much they will honor each day.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

Due to Lenten season why they arent processing any withdrawals.I have made withdrawal too but still pending even though i do able to read up their announcement.

Have patience. My withdrawal is also pending and I never even expected them to enable their deposit/withdraw feature but they did and since it's an office, they are closed. Tomorrow they should open and hopefully process all pending withdrawals. Will post here when I receive mine.
Activity: 641
Merit: 0
when you open pakcoin wallet ?

why you dont answer pakcoin emails ?  and my support
Activity: 209
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
reporting another 'pending' 4/22 afternoon NZ time
Angry
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
You have to google "New Zealand time" and make sure it's between 9AM and 5PM there.  I tried to withdraw around 507 PM and wasn't able to.

They are very strict with the timeline and the once the window of opprotunity close for withdrawal closed you need to try again later the next day.

Remember guy do your withdrawal today. Friday(GoodFriday), Saturday and Sunday is non- working day in cryptopia so no withdrawal for the next 3 days

Unfortunately i requested a dogecoin withdraw yesterday.... now it's stuck on "pending" status so i can't try again. How long will it take to move from pending? Will it be executed on cancelled?

Thanks

It will be processed on/after 23rd April. Even I requested a bitcoin withdrawal and since all holiday's came in, they won't be processing it for 3 days.
legendary
Does Cryptopia loss marker distributed to every user?

I've just trying to open my account, checking my balance and, I have the CLM even though I didn't own any hacked coin.

You must have lost BTC. Check the withdrawals from your account and they have probably mentioned it there like they mentioned in my account.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Does Cryptopia loss marker distributed to every user?

I've just trying to open my account, checking my balance and, I have the CLM even though I didn't own any hacked coin.
legendary
You have to google "New Zealand time" and make sure it's between 9AM and 5PM there.  I tried to withdraw around 507 PM and wasn't able to.

They are very strict with the timeline and the once the window of opprotunity close for withdrawal closed you need to try again later the next day.

Remember guy do your withdrawal today. Friday(GoodFriday), Saturday and Sunday is non- working day in cryptopia so no withdrawal for the next 3 days

Unfortunately i requested a dogecoin withdraw yesterday.... now it's stuck on "pending" status so i can't try again. How long will it take to move from pending? Will it be executed on cancelled?

Thanks

It will be processed on/after 23rd April. Even I requested a bitcoin withdrawal and since all holiday's came in, they won't be processing it for 3 days.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

Thanks

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
ya be forewarned 
read the last 90 days of behavior
Wink
Activity: 434
https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/1117924287300558848

Deposits and Withdrawals enabled for BTC, LTC and DOGE. Hot Wallet is being topped up manually between 9AM-5PM (NZST) Monday-Friday. Withdrawals will not be available outside of these times or on NZ public holidays (Good Friday 19 April, Easter Monday 22 April, ANZAC Day 25 April

Thanks for the update. Glad to see it back in Action. Are all the coins enabled now, or does it still stand at 50% ?

Many coins are still locked for trading, withdrawals and deposits.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/1117924287300558848

Deposits and Withdrawals enabled for BTC, LTC and DOGE. Hot Wallet is being topped up manually between 9AM-5PM (NZST) Monday-Friday. Withdrawals will not be available outside of these times or on NZ public holidays (Good Friday 19 April, Easter Monday 22 April, ANZAC Day 25 April

Thanks for the update. Glad to see it back in Action. Are all the coins enabled now, or does it still stand at 50% ?

LOL manually old fashion banker holiday teller window schedule... which could have been in acted the very day the website came online.

No coding required. 

Its better than nothing,

Now i am waiting for USDT revival in their system so i can take out every bits and pieces of my money out of their system for good.
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
got my funds, thx ben~
Pages:
Jump to: