Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 79. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Honestly, the only place spreading mainly negative responses to Cryptopia is here... I wonder why...
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
"intentionally slow" or "criminally slow"
When do withdraw functions come, after you complete the "% secured" phase?
ETA ... April 2022?

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=APX
How many coins came online in the last 3 days?
1, 2, or NONE?

If you could do it faster, should send in a job application form.

80 guys on this right ?

Doing stuff that could have been done since day one after the hack .. Wut no Snapshots of Cold wallets ? no access to blockchains ? a lot of the bigger cold wallets are known to the public they could have started checking up on those without access to the building.
220 million in customer funds held  and u dont have any of that ?
lets just wait a couple of months before doing anything.

Lets be honest and call a spade a spade they totally shit the bed on this and the handling has been subpar to say the least.

You folks really need to learn how to finish your comments with "in my opinion.", because that is all they are.

This is not an opinion ben, you cryptopia pricks are not telling how much really is lost  Wink

I've noticed you seem to resort to name calling because you can't make a valid point. It's kind of childish...

"you cryptopia pricks are not telling how much really is lost"

You literally just proved my point by stating YOUR opinion... Let alone how they can "tell how much is really lost" until they have secured all the wallets... Again, are you slow?

not slow..but unlike you pricks i can "count" and you can't....securing and counting are obviously different..again this is not an opinion, it is a fact.

how many BTC and LTC are lost...don't throw those stupid fucking percentages here.

since your feelings are hurt with name calling how about we compromise?

we'll call you 100% retards, 43% pricks and 14% stupid fucking idiots?? how about that? fair enough? hehe
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
The valid point is you are cunts acting cunty.  Matter of fact.  Repeatedly demonstrated.  If craptopia wants to unshit their bed, then start by demonstrating an open exchange w/ withdraws.  

But we all know you'll just reply snarky.  And nothing will happen this coming week.  More just wait, we still doing shit that we should have been on Jan 15th.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Cryptopia/comments/az4nlw/that_ben_guy_on_cryptopia_discord_server_is_a/  CUNT
https://www.reddit.com/user/TheStarlordNZ
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
ETA ... April 2022?

1, 2, or NONE?

80 guys on this right ?

Doing stuff that could have been done since day one after the hack .. Wut no Snapshots of Cold wallets ? no access to blockchains ? a lot of the bigger cold wallets are known to the public they could have started checking up on those without access to the building.
220 million in customer funds held  and u dont have any of that ?

Lets be honest and call a spade a spade they totally shit the bed on this and the handling has been subpar to say the least.

You folks really need to learn how to finish your comments with "in my opinion.", because that is all they are.

This is not an opinion ben, you cryptopia pricks are not telling how much really is lost  Wink

Its not just my opinion .. its a fact that they could have done all those things but didn't ..
ETA ... April 2022?

1, 2, or NONE?

80 guys on this right ?

220 million in customer funds held  and u dont have any of that ?

This is not an opinion ben, you cryptopia pricks are not telling how much really is lost  Wink

I've noticed you seem to resort to name calling because you can't make a valid point. It's kind of childish...

"you cryptopia pricks are not telling how much really is lost"

You literally just proved my point by stating YOUR opinion... Let alone how they can "tell how much is really lost" until they have secured all the wallets... Again, are you slow?
Activity: 87

Will the exchange pay out dividends to its owners for the successful 2018 and previous years?

Will the sum of dividends be equal to the total profit for the year 2018, and previous years?

When will dividend day come?

legendary
ETA ... April 2022?

1, 2, or NONE?

80 guys on this right ?

This is not an opinion ben, you cryptopia pricks are not telling how much really is lost  Wink
ETA ... April 2022?

1, 2, or NONE?

80 guys on this right ?

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
ETA ... April 2022?

1, 2, or NONE?

80 guys on this right ?

ETA ... April 2022?

1, 2, or NONE?

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
ETA ... April 2022?

1, 2, or NONE?
They should start posting the final audit of their losses to ease all the doubt of all cryptopia members. So they can justify the haircut given to their members.

They are doing that right now, but they are extremely slow at it.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/

If the coin is already audited, it says "In Maintenance". IF you click on info icon, it shows what happened to that coin, for example with LTC it shows

"Currency 57% secured, 43% haircut processed, Withdrawal and Deposits offline until new hot wallets are ready"

If the coin is "Offline", the coin has not been audited yet and we can expect additional haircuts.

Harsh on the "extremely slow at it" but otherwise correct.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
They should start posting the final audit of their losses to ease all the doubt of all cryptopia members. So they can justify the haircut given to their members.

They are doing that right now, but they are extremely slow at it.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/

If the coin is already audited, it says "In Maintenance". IF you click on info icon, it shows what happened to that coin, for example with LTC it shows

"Currency 57% secured, 43% haircut processed, Withdrawal and Deposits offline until new hot wallets are ready"

If the coin is "Offline", the coin has not been audited yet and we can expect additional haircuts.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist

10% hard loss of funds.
10% to cover lost employee salary and downtime.
10% future possible hacks and losses.
10% to make the exchange better hackproof going forward.

Grin Grin Grin

You should write a theorem

The sum of the scam from the attack of the hack equals the stash of the cash times the size of the hash.
legendary

meanwhile BenTheAnonMod is just around cryptopia's physical location, and it took someone from the community to share photos of the premises.

I'm betting cryptopia is going to pull another rabbit out of the hat trick..spewing percentages instead of actual numbers, who the fuck talks like "the foxes ate 10% of my chickens" haha.............you say "foxes ate 10 chickens out of 100".

even the hacker (if there is even one) cannot expose cryptopia if they are lying by declaring the loss as "percentage".

of course the police will make a statement...the cookie crumbs were already laid in front of them hehe

doesn't amount to any as a matter of fact, cryptopia founders are not anonymous and a lot more scammers now in the crypto sphere are not anonymous...but i give you that ben (for the initiative) you are a good lap dog.
I'm here as a user, interacting with other users and dispelling the FUD.

It has already been mentioned that Cryptopia does not monitor or respond here in official capacity.
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
Haha ffs LOL this is funny shit.

meanwhile BenTheAnonMod is just around cryptopia's physical location, and it took someone from the community to share photos of the premises.

I'm betting cryptopia is going to pull another rabbit out of the hat trick..spewing percentages instead of actual numbers, who the fuck talks like "the foxes ate 10% of my chickens" haha.............you say "foxes ate 10 chickens out of 100".

even the hacker (if there is even one) cannot expose cryptopia if they are lying by declaring the loss as "percentage".

of course the police will make a statement...the cookie crumbs were already laid in front of them hehe

https://i.imgur.com/hwHgVig.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: