Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 87. (Read 173234 times)

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197

Source : https://twitter.com/Cryptiopia__NZ     <---  That Account is a Fake Account (Please report it if you see some Accounts like this)

Please also check when you connecting to the Page or to the Twitterpage if the link is right !
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Still can't withdraw any funds from any wallet. All the wallets seem to be under maintanance:

Quote from: cryptopia
Unfortunately we are unable to process your transfer at this time.

Reason: We apologize for the inconvenience and are looking to restore service as soon as possible.

Because Cryptopia website are still on read-only mode playing deaf on people's main problems "withdrawal"
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
Still can't withdraw any funds from any wallet. All the wallets seem to be under maintanance:

Quote from: cryptopia
Unfortunately we are unable to process your transfer at this time.

Reason: We apologize for the inconvenience and are looking to restore service as soon as possible.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
not quite.. if people will be allowed to withdraw now many people will withdraw and cryptopia lose many of deposited funds... but if they will manage to recover  most of funds  maybe more people will stay.. but I a ma afraid this is only my optimistic or better to say naive perspective :|

Yes this will happen for sure but its customer's money and they don't have the right to keep it hostage. Majority of Cryptopia members will rush to the site as soon as they open withdrawal and this will empty Cryptopia Coffers.

There are more people I think who are behind smaller projects and want to see them succeed.  They see opening of Cryptopia as a way to keep a coin alive, especially those who mine and stake the coin.

I kept warning people not to "centralize" their coin by having Cryptopia the only trading site, but there were often objections about that!
not quite.. if people will be allowed to withdraw now many people will withdraw and cryptopia lose many of deposited funds... but if they will manage to recover  most of funds  maybe more people will stay.. but I a ma afraid this is only my optimistic or better to say naive perspective :|

Yes this will happen for sure but its customer's money and they don't have the right to keep it hostage. Majority of Cryptopia members will rush to the site as soon as they open withdrawal and this will empty Cryptopia Coffers.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I am not too optimistic person, (and as it is to expensive for me to take legal action so I consider my money lost rather Sad )  but I have one optimistic thought - they are delaying reopen cause they are trying to recover as much funds as possible..

If that's the case they should allow the withdrawal of all unaffected coins from the hack since there's no point in keeping them hostage.

Recently 16.8M MSP has been returned by the hacker and if they are waiting for the recovery of all hack coins it will take years or forever
not quite.. if people will be allowed to withdraw now many people will withdraw and cryptopia lose many of deposited funds... but if they will manage to recover  most of funds  maybe more people will stay.. but I a ma afraid this is only my optimistic or better to say naive perspective :|
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
For help submitting an email ticket regarding Password/2FA reset if you're unable to login, please follow link here https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=e6065021dbed1f009990f6fcbf96195a
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Some of the theories on here would do well in https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/

Been busy lately but catching up on this thread was entertaining.
I think they want their users with them. Cryptopia team should release the video on all these current incidents.
Where did you read that hackers returned 16.8 MSP?

It was tweeted by the main developer of MSP or Mothership Token

Mothership
‏@MothershipCX
Surprising developments in the Cryptopia hack story - we have managed to recover 16.8M of stolen $MSP. Check out the details in our blog!
https://t.co/Kp2n9h5q7c

https://twitter.com/MothershipCX/status/1104011607682830338
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
I am not too optimistic person, (and as it is to expensive for me to take legal action so I consider my money lost rather Sad )  but I have one optimistic thought - they are delaying reopen cause they are trying to recover as much funds as possible..

If that's the case they should allow the withdrawal of all unaffected coins from the hack since there's no point in keeping them hostage.

Recently 16.8M MSP has been returned by the hacker and if they are waiting for the recovery of all hack coins it will take years or forever
I think they want their users with them. Cryptopia team should release the video on all these current incidents.
Where did you read that hackers returned 16.8 MSP?
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

Recovery how exactly they are trying to Guess the passwords ? lol  good luck with that.

Merit: 708
Merit: 257
yes is yes\ no is no.
show the money fools;
WITHDRAW.
!
Next time they'll enable the ability to change avatars or is this already in? Cheesy
I feel like they're releasing few unimportant functions every now in order to provide a sense of constant updating.

I don't doubt they're working on the background to get the exchange back in a working condition, but because of how impatient their community is, I guess they just release few things at a time which they had available after the 1st day.

That was my observation the day they enable the read-only mode.

They are playing busy to show their customer that they are working behind the scene. They should prioritize withdrawal of funds of their customers since the more they delay the access of customers money the less likely they will recover from this mess.

Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Next time they'll enable the ability to change avatars or is this already in? Cheesy
I feel like they're releasing few unimportant functions every now in order to provide a sense of constant updating.

I don't doubt they're working on the background to get the exchange back in a working condition, but because of how impatient their community is, I guess they just release few things at a time which they had available after the 1st day.
Another Delays  Grin Grin

Cryptopia Exchange
‏@Cryptopia_NZ

As we work towards full re-launch of the platform, we have now enabled the ability for users to cancel their standing orders. The API is still disabled, so you will need to cancel through the website.

https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/1104938747626381313

They are careful now in providing a timeline no more in a few days Cheesy When re-launch?
Pages:
Jump to: