Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 89. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Cryptopia just restored a pre-hack backup.

Your balances do not actually say anything.

They play for time.

I do not like being taken for a fool.

This might be the case in here trying to buy some more time so they can rebuild their reputation and to show their customers that they are working.

Today is the start of the countdown of their "after a few days" Anything more than 1 day is few days Cheesy

Lets see what will be their update today or they will let this week past without any update for the past 48 hours.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Cryptopia just restored a pre-hack backup.

Your balances do not actually say anything.

They play for time.

I do not like being taken for a fool.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
Just logged in to view my balance and I'm pleased to say my Helium coin and spreadcoin are safe ...well I can see the balance anyway.... Phew
Hey wait a minute...why isn't the withdraw button working?
Oh noes... I cant withdraw my spreadcoin and helium ... I'm out 4 cents. I'm calling a lawyer.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
he rather had a problem with login into his account - his post wasn't related to the hack but only to problems with 2fa email working...

I don't think cancel all by admins would be best option cause someone may not want to have his orders cancelled but it is a little worrying indeed..
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Authentication code now comes to email, thanks.

You always had the option for that, they didn't change the settings.
Their security options in the user settings are one of the best, you can choose which actions to lock and with what method (email or 2FA software).

I guess this doesn't help much if the hackers can empty the wallets themselves though! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Enjoying watching the "exit scam" comments slowly disappear. Funny how quickly people change their tunes when they can't lie anymore...
Those kids all gone, the stupidity at the finest
Activity: 10
Authentication code now comes to email, thanks.
Activity: 365
Merit: 14
Curious to see how low, and for how long time volumes will stay low on this exchange.

aaaannnnd can't wait to withdraw my BTC!
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
No more exit scam accusations, damn those conspiracy theories were fun! I'll miss them. Roll Eyes

I hope Cryptopia will get better after this "near-death" experience.
Improve your security and if you want people to come back and continue using your exchange, don't keep your customers "hostage" with months long disabled wallets.
It's unacceptable for a top coin as ARK to be in maintenance for over a month, starting your maintenance long before the devs upgrade (fork) and never restarting deposits/withdraws until you got hacked.

Now more than ever, you need to improve your quality of service or you'll lose your customers for good. As a user of Cryptopia for a long time now, I wouldn't want you to perish.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
Enjoying watching the "exit scam" comments slowly disappear. Funny how quickly people change their tunes when they can't lie anymore...

Cryptopia scammed me of 8 weeks worth of compounding Bitcore airdrop with Withdrawals stuck on "Processing" (thousands of $ last spring). Is this funny too for you?
Merit: 257
https://ubiqscan.io/address/0x81e8416fabcfb122964b61e24e8b005fb1c7081b
ubq dots ricks

----------------

https://i.stuff.co.nz/business/111037423/cryptopia-about-to-reopen-web-site-as-read-only-says-director

"Dawson said he didn't appreciate that his personal integrity had been questioned."

Well cry me a river.

If he handles the situation with customer's in mind his integrity will not be questioned but the way he handles it is not suitable as a company CEO and its only fair that he should be fire from cryptopia's board.

[inside the mind of Dawson]

I only lost or if not lost can not provide clients proof of nor access to their $150M in crypto that I am liable for and held in good faith.
Why my personal integrity in question?

My feels hurt.  Is sad now ... will pout not return coins ... i am CEO will not make any public statement on crisis for 2 months ... everyone is muppet ... make Dawson mad!  
https://i.stuff.co.nz/business/111037423/cryptopia-about-to-reopen-web-site-as-read-only-says-director

"Dawson said he didn't appreciate that his personal integrity had been questioned."

Well cry me a river.

If he handles the situation with customer's in mind his integrity will not be questioned but the way he handles it is not suitable as a company CEO and its only fair that he should be fire from cryptopia's board.
Activity: 5

Well cry me a river.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2

Hello Ben, When do you think can we (customers) can withdraw our funds out of cryptopia? do you have any inside info that you can share to us? thank you

Any updates will be posted on Twitter, Facebook or Discord.

Hello Ben, When do you think can we (customers) can withdraw our funds out of cryptopia? do you have any inside info that you can share to us? thank you
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
to be very honest... i have NOT used their website for years! after i had a run in with their OH HOLIER THEN THOU team i decided to let them go to hell on their own!
and it looks like they did!
i actually laughed out loud when i heard they had to shut for being hacked!
i loved the idea that they finally had to shut their mouths and start listening  before spouting off again!
 and in my thoughts  and HOPES===
MASS EXODUS
anyone who leaves money there will surly have issues like now and before!
it is very unfortunate that the hackers only got a small portion . they should have emptied all their wallets!
sure that would mean the users would loose their funds... it would not have been the first to go down  and nor the last so it would only have been a hickup in the road!
this is my personal thoughts and if you dont like them...
 go put your cash back in their hands!

Thanks for that D*ck head you know thats not Cryptopia's but their customers money right .. Gtfo please u wanna complain about cryptopia fine but laughing at their customers losing their money and saying u wish they lost it all makes u an assh*le.
Merit: 257
The first to worn from cryptopia was Aurumcoin.com (AU)
Check this yourself in Google: cryptopia Aurumcoin
This was very close to closing cryptopia.
I hope police solve this, it may be that people from cryptopia are involved in this.
See for sample:
https://www.ccn.com/claim-crypto-exchange-lost-500000-due-to-aurumcoin-51-attack/

AUKING
sha of All-eh sha256
Lord of Dubai
Protector of AuRumBa
Thouest proclaimed a HXX on craptopia.NZ

hsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
Activity: 939
Merit: 261
Data HDD Repair - Recovery of lost information

It would be great if the Cryptopia revises the list of coins previously excluded from the exchange more carefully.
Many projects unfairly suffered. Also, the holders of the assets that trusted these projects suffered.

Pages:
Jump to: