Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 91. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
@Labrader THANK YOU  Grin

so tested >>
transfers (nope)
cancel orders (nope)
delete addie (nope)
Delete address in Withdrawal address book - yes.

try dusting/deleting a coin balance >> I got no [read only there too]

with the addies I still got a no :/

@all-other-players

pls confirm that you changed password/2FA, log out, log in. a-ok-ok?

better safe than Sorry!

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
READ ONLY mode,

Anyone want to test changing password or is that readonly too?

Change 2FA ... sorry I don't see that on the gui menu?
[the menu is for having it on/off for 6 features]

Are you serious Cryptopia? Why did you showing as our pre hacked account? Do we look like someone who has forgotten how much balance we had? You better show us how much we have left, stop playing games.

I successfully changed my password. For 2FA you have to disable it on every feature and need some patience: you must acknowledge each change with a new 2FA-Code from the existing device  so only one change every minute  Wink
After all are clear you can set up a new 2FA, and don't forget to check the box to use it on all features.

aaaand btw. I appreciate seeing my balances pre-hack because I was not online a few days before.
Activity: 224
Merit: 24
so tested >>
transfers (nope)
cancel orders (nope)
delete addie (nope)
Delete address in Withdrawal address book - yes.

Working.

Just turn off all the 6 items one by one (you can't reuse an already used code), then activate the first one and check the mark to apply to all unsecured features.

Lost & Found
Everything checks according to my records. Waiting now for the next move.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
Why show pre hack balance unless planning on all accounts sharing in loss of stolen coins also doesn't make sense that eth would be missing from Balances since there pre hack balances

What is showing is exchange ledger balances. It does not reflect what is held in the exchange wallet.

Centralized exchanges don't hold individual user funds for each user. When you deposit to your individual address the amount is "swept" and moved to an exchange hot wallet or cold wallet. The individual balance is shown is what their database shows you have deposited according to their records. Any trades occur on their database (not on the blockchain)

It does not show what they have in their exchange wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
I for one was not logged in one minute before the site closed in January, but I had open orders. So showing a pre-hack situation is good, so that I can take a snapshot of the account and all the trades.

Agreed, it is good to be able to see what we "had", but it should be clearly stated on the website that it's not necessarily the amount that Cryptopia can give you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 24
I for one was not logged in one minute before the site closed in January, but I had open orders. So showing a pre-hack situation is good, so that I can take a snapshot of the account and all the trades.
Activity: 308
Merit: 112
Why show pre hack balance unless planning on all accounts sharing in loss of stolen coins also doesn't make sense that eth would be missing from Balances since there pre hack balances
legendary
There's many people in this Twitter thread that don't seem to realise the balances shown are what was there prior to the hack. Sad

https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/1102776289650335744
legendary
This is bizarre. Apart from messages on trade pages about markets being paused, and my balances being in highlighted pumpkin colour (with no explanation of what that means), there's no actual mention of any security incident. Not even a couple of sentences on the news page to explain that (a) they've had a security incident and (b) they're now back online.

Aside from the abovementioned "clues", it's like nothing happened, and it's business as usual. I can understand that Cryptopia would be looking at moving forward, but I think their website should at least acknowledge what has happened.
READ ONLY mode,

so tested >>
transfers (nope)
cancel orders (nope)
delete addie (nope)

---
Lost & Found

ETH gone
GNT, REP still there  Shocked

My shitcoin bags still there!!
BTC, LTC, usdt, doge still there!!!!

Update: The read-only site is now live. The holding balance from the 14th Jan is pre hack and we will be using these holdings as a baseline for calculating rebates moving forwards.

O000000h Huh

So you'll still not stating what was lost/stolen?

This is just the here's what you had, which you knew you had, but now you know that yes that is still what you had, but may not, more likely these are the funds you no longer have.

So we can still wave a magic wand ... and ... POOF!

Are you serious Cryptopia? Why did you showing as our pre hacked account? Do we look like someone who has forgotten how much balance we had? You better show us how much we have left, stop playing games.
https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/1102776289650335744
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Yes i finally been able to login and check my balance.

Everything are still on maintenance mode and their next step is to open withdrawals for Unaffected Users.

I only have USDT and my BSD weekly airdrop on my account and those 2 are not part of the hack. They can keep my DOT balance Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
15:12
Tuesday, 5 March 2019 (GMT+13)
Time in Wellington, New Zealand

So why isnt it open ?
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
We are finalising a rebate process for affected users, more details to follow

What is rebate?  Roll Eyes

It's either an I.O.U. or, it's where you can trade at reduced fees, or no fees.

Website is still offline showing same as it's done for many weeks now.
Activity: 365
Merit: 14
We are finalising a rebate process for affected users, more details to follow

What is rebate?  Roll Eyes
Its 9:30 AM now in NewZealand and all cryptopia employees should be on their office by now.

They should be releasing an update by now to what is their next plan or their current progress.
(now noon)

After lunch we's swears!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Its 9:30 AM now in NewZealand and all cryptopia employees should be on their office by now.

They should be releasing an update by now to what is their next plan or their current progress.
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
^^^^

Like an unemployed doctor. No patients.

badoom chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Going live would likely mean clearing all buy and sell orders from every coin's order book before that.
Otherwise the bots or exchange itself will take quick advantage of price arbitrage of nearly 2 months old quotes..

Not like nearly 2 months have transpired to figure out how to SQL that in 10 seconds.

what's with these hats?

'when i'll be able to acess my account and  trade again?'  Cheesy

access
withdraw
trade

WHEN?

yet only NASA ... never a straight answer ... and stfu on haircut from shill PR puppets.

Open the door!
Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
Going live would likely mean clearing all buy and sell orders from every coin's order book before that.
Otherwise the bots or exchange itself will take quick advantage of price arbitrage of nearly 2 months old quotes..
Pages:
Jump to: