Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopia SCAM - page 10. (Read 5995 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
February 23, 2018, 09:31:07 PM
Watch out for Cryptopia!!!!
I have traded many times at different exchanges but at Cryptopia: now no credit 3 times in a row.
They steal your money!
They do not credit your account and do NOT respond at Twitter or email.

hmmm ... i can not believe your words. At least you must have proof to prove they have stolen your money. You need to gather evidence like the image of your transaction.
If you have actually been duped, you can connect the Telegram of Cryptopia to the negotiation. Maybe they have some minor glitches in their system. Hope you will find your money again.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
February 23, 2018, 09:14:55 PM
It's an exageration to condamn a trusted team in cryptopia to be scammers with the very high daily volume in it but issues always happen and technical support may get overstack. Many users are facing a lot of issues due to lack of knowledge how to use the service of this platform. I found this thread published about two months ago where publisher also suffer from a technical problem and can't reach the support: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptopia-turning-into-a-scam-2673828
You should keep trying to get in touch with the support or no one will claim your lost funds.
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 09:09:07 PM
Recently one of my coin on Cryptopia got disappeared, submitted a ticket a week back and no response. There are many similar complains all over about this exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
February 23, 2018, 08:42:19 PM
It's quite unbelievable these days how any single user with a deposit/withdraw problem first thing he does s coming here and screaming that they're all scammers. I've pretty much read that any single exchange in the world is run by scammers  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
February 23, 2018, 08:37:02 PM
It varies depending on your experience, I cannot say that they are scam because I have been using this site for quite awhile and I have
never encounter any problem, in fact the withdrawal is very fast although the fees are really high.
Just provide proof and maybe the community could help you on your problem.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
February 23, 2018, 08:34:19 PM
I have traded many times at different exchanges but at Cryptopia: now no credit 3 times in a row.
They steal your money!

Post your proof please.
Be serious before saying something/somebody is scam.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
February 23, 2018, 08:31:14 PM
Which coins are you talking about? I used Cryptopia for various coins and I had no problem overall.
I checked your post history, you said Cex.io is scam 2 months ago. I guess you are not a reliable source when it comes the site is scam or not.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 08:18:11 PM
I have been using cryptopia since I joined the crypto world without any issues. I haven't used for past month or so but I never had any issues. They did mention that recent influx of people in crypto may have delayed certain things but shouldn't be calling it scam without proof.

Activity: 209
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 08:06:33 PM
I had been using cryptopia long time ago, and i didn't had any bigger problems with it. I had good experience with it, so i will like to see proof why do you think it's bad? Can you explain? If anyone disagree please let me know through private message or quote me here.
Activity: 82
February 23, 2018, 07:49:08 PM
From my lack of experience I can't really say if it's really a scam or not, however it would be good if you could provide us with some proof first, instead you're just assuming they're scamming you. You should add some proper evidence.
Activity: 125
February 23, 2018, 07:35:10 PM
I haven't heard anything bad about Cryptopia so I think this is just a backlog on their end. The transaction I've done weeks ago went well I haven't experienced any problem recently. Try to contact them again and again about your case. I don't really consider and exchange a scam unless they shutdown with no one to contact about your investments.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 23, 2018, 07:27:39 PM
They steal your money!

It was just for selective persons and not on general. I wonder why you didn't refrain deposit on 2nd try and you just did some 3rd try.

It's really frustrating to experienced a thing like that in an exchange and I understand that part. Now since people have no other choice but to contact them, try to extend your patience reaching them in a good way. I think tickets with offensive content are not entertained so let's be a plastic here for some time. Hope you can get back what is lost.
Activity: 434
In crypto we trust!
February 23, 2018, 07:17:21 PM
Pretty nice exchange. But yeah last time they working too long. 50 million traffic this can be the answer to transactions speed.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
February 23, 2018, 07:02:52 PM
They steal your money!

Hi! I indeed have had some troubles lately with Cryptopia, mostly while withdrawing. Had to wait 3 days for my ethereum and 2 days for strat to withdraw, I decided to move to Binance.
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
February 23, 2018, 06:57:30 PM
I would think twice before calling them scammers. They may have a malfunctioning support and some scaling problems, which have led them by the wat to have big delays in the withdrawals of funds, but as far as I know they still have scammed nobody.
Activity: 406
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 23, 2018, 06:21:16 PM
They're not scammers and i don't have any bad issue with them, prove it here that you are scammed by this exchange. Provide a copy of your screenshots and post it here so people will get notice about their behaviour. if this is true then we could report this accusations.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 23, 2018, 06:17:42 PM
They steal your money!

Cryptopia is a shady place, they don't like to have their orders available for public viewing. Don't go into that website and trade.
Activity: 208
February 23, 2018, 06:14:58 PM
May be you can provide any proofs. Some screenshoots, transactions or anything else? Quite big exchange may be some mistake? What do you mean dont credit account?
Yeah youre right before we make that statement we should have a basis or a proof It's because many trader want to trade in cryptopia.As I have remember cryptopia is safe in terms of trading our tokens ans honestly I dont believe in thia issue.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
February 23, 2018, 06:13:57 PM
They steal your money!

I have made many transactions using Cryptopia and fortunatetly i never experience delay or losing my coins. They have problem with their system now but they are working on it and always making constant update to their issues in which they keep it posted in their news section. Try to send complaint email with your transaction hash to their support before spreading your bad experiences. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News
Activity: 81
February 23, 2018, 06:04:34 PM
No need worry at all, cryptopia is safe. But please read any details by them for example do the deposit and withdraw option is available or not. Sometimes they maintenance some wallet so you cant get your fund out or in to that exchange. Also their support is doing fine, i mean is not fast but in one day they clear my trouble and answer all my questions.
Pages:
Jump to: