Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopia SCAM - page 2. (Read 5995 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 04:33:42 PM
I just know its a center for pump and dump routines.. You see mad shillers there.. And when you go in.. You are in for a mega dump on you..
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 04:26:12 PM
I trade on Cryptopia. Support really answers for a long time. But anyway all questions are always solved. One day my account was hacked and slow support saved me from stealing my cryptocurrency.
Activity: 25
July 16, 2018, 06:28:16 AM
I don't think it's a scam. All exchanges have issues at times.
Activity: 25
July 15, 2018, 04:48:53 AM
I've never had a problem with Cryptopia, my favourite exchange for small cap alts.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
July 15, 2018, 03:47:48 AM
I think you wrong, i have been use Cryptopia acouple years and so far i dont get any problem with this exchange, and when make deposit or withdrawal is always running smothly, they only has less trading volume compare other exchange, but they listed more than 1000 different coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 03:43:14 AM
I used cryptopia for a long time and never have a problem with them beside the ridiculous withdrawal fee, maybe you send to the wrong wallet address or your transaction still not confirmed because of the congested network? it's definitely better to provide some proof of your claim so people will believe in you more and be more careful with cryptopia in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 03:40:45 AM
Sorry for your lost money but i'm using cryptopia for a year and i haven't experience problem except for the withdrawal process sometimes it takes more than an hour
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 03:36:06 AM
Cryptopia is not a scam. but they have a bad support if you have a problem.

so if you want to exchange in a large you can choose the other exchanger like binance or other big exchanger.

cause when your coin stuck, and you try to email their support team. it's too hard for them to reply your email.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
July 15, 2018, 03:29:03 AM
Cryptopia exchange has been consistent in my own opinion. I have traded on the exchange for months and all my deposit and withdraw are credit as when it should. I think cryptopia has a moderate consistent service that is good.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 03:24:48 AM
oh damn..

i hope you say that is just a mere hypothesis

let's wait and just be patient for their updates, if there's no news then it could be say there're scam

because nowdays ico scam rate is high, so just becareful next time
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
July 15, 2018, 03:13:20 AM
Watch out for Cryptopia!!!!
I have traded many times at different exchanges but at Cryptopia: now no credit 3 times in a row.
They steal your money!
They do not credit your account and do NOT respond at Twitter or email.

there is no proof in your post,, just words ? this is really unfair
don't blamed without proof my friend
because as long i use cryptopia, i have no big issue with this exchange
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 15, 2018, 03:11:04 AM
I have traded many times at different exchanges but at Cryptopia: now no credit 3 times in a row.
They steal your money!

Thanks for the information man , but it needs to verify to be fair , but anyway no one to blame of this situation , although maybe they are a victim also , and absolutely you must to be follow , to be safe since scam and hacker are very rampant in this era , so be careful and be vigilant .
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
July 15, 2018, 02:57:01 AM
For me they are not scam, but the problem of this exchange they are so slow to response in cryptopia support it takes 15 days or a month to answer. I think their wallet not sync that's why not credit it try to contact their support, but don't expect they answer right away just be patient.
Activity: 219
July 15, 2018, 02:35:40 AM
I think there is a mistake. You can up the evidence up. I'm still using trade coin on normal Cryptopia. It may be that you are doing too much or your operation is faulty. You can send support to them for resolution. Do not have the motivation to scam them. I think Cryptopia also a exchange at average but pretty prestige
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
July 15, 2018, 02:26:53 AM
I have found the customer support offering from Cryptopia to be among the worst, I ran into a problem recently that required the PIN to be reset and there is no way to achieve this and email was simply unanswered. My solution is to forget about them and move on to another platform, I am just thankful I never lost any money on there but ignoring your customers is no way to run a business!
Activity: 182
July 15, 2018, 02:22:44 AM
They steal your money!

Cryptopia is not a scum, it's a good exchange, which I've been using for more than a year, so do not slander a good stock exchange
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
July 15, 2018, 02:21:02 AM
I don't think Cryptopia could be called as SCAM because of Cryptopia exchange demand quite high listing fee. That's show at least only legit altcoin/project with fund able to be on Cryptopia.
If it was a SCAM then they would list for free to lure in deposits.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 02:16:27 AM
Exchanges also need to make money, and when they can't make money from transaction fees, chances are other ways. For example, if a lie is hacked and then closed, it is actually stealing the funds. This kind of thing happened before.
Activity: 170
July 15, 2018, 02:11:50 AM
now it's a lot of bounty and ICO the Scam we must be more careful in choosing more thoroughly and must always monitor the movement of the Bounty ..
many people have been deceived by ICOs "irresponsibly.
always be careful "bounty hunters
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
July 15, 2018, 02:09:02 AM
Cryptopia is not a scam ,i was add tokens before 3 days ago and withdraw BTC to other exchange also ,may be they are not giving reply, you should email them or generate a ticket .

Sometimes they are slow to reply and there is an incident that it take days but sor base on my experience they are still paying or a transaction is being processed. I think let us have a little patient, they have so many traders to attend with. hope so all is fine to them.
Pages:
Jump to: