Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopia SCAM - page 5. (Read 5995 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
March 03, 2018, 10:35:28 PM
I've had my fair share of problems with them in the past but I wouldn't call it a scam. Their support is so backlogged that it takes days to address any issues though. They've always fixed it eventually for me though.

mine took 2 months.
S7C
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 10:19:41 PM
I've had my fair share of problems with them in the past but I wouldn't call it a scam. Their support is so backlogged that it takes days to address any issues though. They've always fixed it eventually for me though.
Activity: 429
Merit: 259
March 03, 2018, 10:11:03 PM
Free tip: always check wallet status to see if you can go through a transaction; https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo. Also do a transaction test w/ a small amount before sending all your coins to see if everything is ok.
Activity: 69
March 03, 2018, 10:10:45 PM
thanks for the information you've shared, about the scam cryptopia exchange. but if you can please complete the news like this with valid evidence, so as not to cause doubt.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
March 03, 2018, 10:07:24 PM
I have withdrawn the other day the Cryptopia and it took the almost 24 hours but the withdraw went through without any other problem.
Activity: 661
Merit: 509
March 03, 2018, 09:35:00 PM
i used cryptopia one time only and didn't face any problem. we hear similar things for all exchanges, i don't think we can generalize this situation. i think cryptopia is a good small exchange.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 09:04:36 PM
I've also noticed the customer service and response time of Cryptopia getting worse and worse over time.  It's a shame, they used to be a great place, but now I use one of the many other alternates.  Can say I haven't been scammed by them before, but now I never use them to give them the chance to.
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 09:02:12 PM
What are you trying to prove with this theme? You think the cryptoexchange with a huge turnover of the cryptocurrencies, will deal with such matters of which you say?
I would not believe the information from a beginner, with a few messages! If you want to be believed, provide proof that we were sure that this is not your fantasy. In the meantime, your topic is not different from other liars who are trying to drop the rating of other projects, exchanges, coins...
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
March 03, 2018, 08:24:11 PM
Watch out for Cryptopia!!!!
I have traded many times at different exchanges but at Cryptopia: now no credit 3 times in a row.
They steal your money!
They do not credit your account and do NOT respond at Twitter or email.

I think it goes too far to call it a scam.
Have you solved your issue yet?
I have some fund in Cryptopia. I am wondering if I should withdraw it.

I think you can withdraw it because only small problem facing by member is not enough to call scam.
I have fund and i am fine so far. So i never have trouble with them so thats why i continue use their service
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 09:42:00 AM
It's still working great for me, the other night the transactions were almost instant. I did have one take a few hours last night. But everything came through just fine. They're definitely not scamming me.  Huh
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
February 26, 2018, 09:17:31 AM
I have traded many times at different exchanges but at Cryptopia: now no credit 3 times in a row.
They steal your money!

can you show some proof!!!!!

Just look on Google for cryptopia scam. Make up your own mind. If you get robbed you were warned don't cry on the forums when you have members with 500 merit warning you not to trade there.

Look what cryptopia has done to many coins by breaking wallets and not allowing taking your money out.

There are reports that stocks exchange and cryptopia take your deposit to make a master node to get node rewards they sell them this is why the coin crashes because they constantly dump rewards.

One reason why master nodes should be removed from coins. Master nodes coins are scams for this reason
Activity: 132
February 25, 2018, 03:45:38 PM
They steal your money!

can you show some proof!!!!!
legendary
February 25, 2018, 03:42:42 PM
I had problem , but they have been solved my problem after 35 days
A few days ago a got a response from Quoinex, for a Ticket I opened on November 26... Fortunately I didn't need anymore their help but I'm writing this just to give you guys an idea of the situation we're in at the moment. Every single exchange has its problems, but this doesn't mean they're scammers.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 03:55:27 AM
i notice im losing more money when im trading there compare to other exchanges. im also buying higher n selling lower though
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
February 25, 2018, 03:51:25 AM
This is real? Or just a FUD? Lately, I am not traded on that exchanges anymore.
But I still have some balances there. I'll check it later. Thanks for your warning.
Activity: 406
Merit: 76
Crypto Lovers
February 25, 2018, 03:47:17 AM
No  exchange will risk their reputation for few 100 dollars, they are earning thousands of dollars everyday
maybe this missed your email.

even coinsmarkets have an open there website wallet so that users can withdraw their coins.and when the website will start people will trust more .
in my view that is just mistake , you need to contact them again
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
February 25, 2018, 03:44:18 AM
They steal your money!

Thanks for the warning. I had no problem with that stock exchange. Though I rarely use it. Nevertheless, this once again suggests that it is better to keep everything on wallets.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 03:41:28 AM
Ive used Cryptopia for a very long time with very high amount of value. Never once have i had a problem, not with trades, not with withdraws, not with deposits. So i say you are lying until you can come up with proof and explain what you mean.
Activity: 178
February 25, 2018, 03:13:31 AM
I had problem , but they have been solved my problem after 35 days , i dont think it is a scam , deposit and withdrawal are slow but this isnot a reason to call this site is a scam. just wait you will see they will solve the problem..
legendary
February 25, 2018, 02:26:03 AM
In December and January I have seen a lot of exchanges struggle to keep up with the number of new users. Cryptopia is one of those who admitted they are struggling. It got so bad the wait time for tickets is 39 days.
I would say that every single existing exchange had problems during December and January, also the biggest ones such as Bitfinex, Coinbase and Binance.
Pages:
Jump to: