Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated - page 15. (Read 96854 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

I have already saved this web page Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3481251

SORRY MY  BAD.. *MEMORY FAIL*

im going to take a break before I go running around in circles again... and I haven't even lost any money on this stock yet.
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
oh shit I just found the smoking gun linking Alberto to this company...

Alberto Ceo of ENSO

http://hk.linkedin.com/pub/alberto-armandi/11/a74/b27?trk=pub-pbmap

178.79.173.51 is the IP address of labcoin

http://myip.ms/info/whois/178.79.173.51

proves that the IP address was previously used by ENSO.

I hope anyone linked to the investigation saves this evidence.... Smiley

I have already saved this web page Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3481251

all that needs to be proven was who was the original poster... if it came from an email address controlled by Itech-Pro or Fabrizio (no matter whos name was on the email) then BAM... Game set match

I agree with you. That's why I said the tricky part is to prove that itec pro is connected to labcoin. Such link is not impossible to established, but needs some investigation (email, IPs, etc...). I merely pointed out that fab being itec director is common knowledge.
oh shit I just found the smoking gun linking Alberto to this company...

Alberto Ceo of ENSO

http://hk.linkedin.com/pub/alberto-armandi/11/a74/b27?trk=pub-pbmap

178.79.173.51 is the IP address of labcoin

http://myip.ms/info/whois/178.79.173.51

proves that the IP address was previously used by ENSO.

I hope anyone linked to the investigation saves this evidence.... Smiley

EDIT: SHIT THIS IS OLD NEWS... and I forgot I saw it ages ago and posted it again... My BAD.

Unfortunately, these are not official documents.

you are kidding me arent you?

under the common law of most countries anything posted on the internet is considered a published document. All published documents are treated the same way (just as if you had taken an advert out in a newspaper or sent out mas mail)

even if you were to say right here and now in the chat room that you promise to give me 100 BTC by the end of the week that would be Legally considered a common law contract.

in theory I could then go and sue you to get my coins and I would probably win.. but I'm nice so I wont.

anyways my point is.. under the law... YES they are official documents since there are only 2 people that can edit them.. the original poster and the exchange admin.
all that needs to be proven was who was the original poster... if it came from an email address controlled by Itech-Pro or Fabrizio (no matter whos name was on the email) then BAM... Game set match
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
do you honestly think NONE of the Labcoin investors contacted Itech Pro to see if Labcoin was legit?
i'm sure at least one or two did and probably got some email evidence from Mr Fabreeze saying "yeah we run the Labcoin project"

AFAIK, I was the first to contact Fabr and I got a "I decline all responsibility" response I published here like a month or so ago.
If anyone contacted Fabr prior to that (not through IRC, but through linkedin/facebook/google plus/ telephone), and got a different answer, I would love to hear about it.
Activity: 420
yes it does it appears in the prospectus and then again in the Cryptostocks relisting.

Above or below the link to Bill Gates' Linkedin profile?

Well, in your conversation with Fabrizio, which you recounted here weeks ago, he said he'd take action against whoever was misusing his name.  So no doubt he's working on getting that cleared up with CryptoStocks.
The labcoin / itec pro connection is more tricky to establish as it does not seem to appear on any official document (or these documents were not presented).

yes it does it appears in the prospectus and then again in the Cryptostocks relisting.

Unfortunately, these are not official documents. Hence are not trustworthy.

try and publish something in the name of Microsoft.. lets see how long it takes their lawyers to put you through the ringer...

do you honestly think NONE of the Labcoin investors contacted Itech Pro to see if Labcoin was legit?
i'm sure at least one or two did and probably got some email evidence from Mr Fabreeze saying "yeah we run the Labcoin project"

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Labcoin Last Active:    Today at 01:44:14 AM

What the hell is he doing here?
It's now been over 12 days since the dividends have been paid.  After 14 days, Labcoin will be in violation of the shareholder contract which states dividends will be paid bi-weekly.  Whichever interpretation of "bi-weekly" you believe to be accurate, it's not longer than 14 days.

CryptoStocks may take this further violation of the shareholder contract into account as they review the project for delisting.

It's worth nothing that CS reserves the right to accelerate the delisting process, and there's no requirement on their part to wait the full three months.

If I were Sam, I'd be looking to reduce the number of contract violations I had on record at CS.
legendary

The labcoin / itec pro connection is more tricky to establish as it does not seem to appear on any official document (or these documents were not presented).

yes it does it appears in the original BTCTC prospectus and then again in the Cryptostocks relisting.

Does that mean Fabr had nothing to do with "labcoin"? No, and he will for sure be asked lots of questions, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt of not having any responsibility in taking investors money and running away with it. All I ask is people do the same.

His responsibility will be for the authorities to decide.

the document clearly shows Fabrizio's link-to and registration-of Itech Pro in HK...

The connection itec pro / Fabrizio is undeniable (documents can be found in Labcoin info section in Cryptostocks as well). The labcoin / itec pro connection is more tricky to establish as it does not seem to appear on any official document (or these documents were not presented).

Save it on your PC, the linked file is gone.

the PDF document is still there you just have to use that stupid Human authentication thing at the top before you click download to prove that you are human
legendary
If Alberto was/is involved

I think by now we can drop the "if".

He has written several articles about bitcoin, he has been involved with bitcoin and bitcoin related scams since 2011. to my knowledge there is nothing tracing Fabrizio back that far.. so why would Alberto get involved after Labcoin collapsed.. its more logical that Alberto introduced Fabrizio to bitcoin...

I agree its quite likely Alberto introduced Fabr to bitcoin. That doesnt mean he convinced Fabr to (knowingly) participate in a scam. In all likelihood Alberto presented this as a legitimate business opportunity (maybe he even believed that himself at that point) and they went out to gather input from designers and fabs, using Fabr shelf company. However in July Fabr began working at Zopo;  he clearly has a thing for mobile phones, this doesnt sound like a bad job opportunity for him at all, so he likely dropped the whole bitcoin thing.  Its only after that, that Alberto decided to do an IPO to raise the funds and/or walk away with the funds.

Does that mean Fabr had nothing to do with "labcoin"? No, and he will for sure be asked lots of questions, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt of not having any responsibility in taking investors money and running away with it. All I ask is people do the same.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Just a random document I found while trauling the net..

http://pdfcast.org/download/tatti.pdf

I don't know who created this PDF or why.. but to me it looks like someone is building up a formal case against Fabrizio and Labcoin..

the document clearly shows Fabrizio's link-to and registration-of Itech Pro in HK...

the certificates are attached inside the PDF

Interesting times indeed.

Save it on your PC, the linked file is gone.
Just a random document I found while trauling the net..

http://pdfcast.org/download/tatti.pdf

I don't know who created this PDF or why.. but to me it looks like someone is building up a formal case against Fabrizio and Labcoin..

on the face of it it looks like the beginnings of a Brief of Evidence... the document which is given to the DPP who then decides whether to lay charges and ask the court to issue warrant for arrest.

the certificates are attached inside the PDF

Interesting times indeed.

Most likely because it was actually true that Fabrizio contacted a fab and talked to Howard Wang, but never pursued the opportunity because it wasnt one. This would have happened well before labcoin, the IPO and before Alberto got involved. Alberto exploited that to give a veneer of credibility to his scam. As for scammers having morals.. lol.

how could a scammer being involved do anything but the opposite of giving a veneer of credibility? If Alberto was/is involved then he was most likely there from the beginning.. He has written several articles about bitcoin, he has been involved with bitcoin and bitcoin related scams since 2011. to my knowledge there is nothing tracing Fabrizio back that far.. so why would Alberto get involved after Labcoin collapsed.. its more logical that Alberto introduced Fabrizio to bitcoin...

Because he got an actual job and an actual life? Most of what I found of fabr online is when he arrived in shenzhen and was looking to make local friends there. Not that weird. He's been there for a while now. As for staying low now, I know I would.

Alberto and Fabrizio have both been in shenzen for a number of years... pretty coincidental no?
As for not going to authorities when someone is falsely using your name and company... That would be no problem in Hongkong as Hongkong uses a British style legal system. Itech pro is a hongkong registered company, there is no reason why Fabrizio couldn't have gone to the authorities there (its only a very short 30 minute commute from Shenzhen).. for god sakes Edwad Snowden didn't have a problem getting into and out of Hong kong  and he was one of the worlds most wanted men at the time.

And whats more, you seem to agree with me that this probably started as a legitimate even if naive attempt.

I agree it was foolhardy from the beginning that's why I didn't invest at IPO... it smelt just like Active Mining with a lot less legitimate public information.
However the simple fact that they tried to make an ASIC Mining chip doesn't make them a legitimate business.. it all comes down to whether they Mislead the public with false information in the prospectus.
I think its pretty clear in hind sight that Labcoin never could have met their contractual obligations... the only question remaining is.. when did they start lying?

If fabr had still been involved, do you really think he would let his real name, linkedin profile etc be published while letting Alberto use an alias?
that is why he went on chat posing as Sam Noi saying something like "Fabrizio is no longer involved I have taken sole responsibility for this" Why would Alberto dump Fabrizio right in the shit and then go online and say "No fabrizio is nolonger involved?" that makes no sense at all.

PLUS do you really think that Fabrizio would hand over 3500 bitcoins to a guy who cant even be identified online? (Everyone has an internet footprint.. just google yourself and you will see how much information there is about you online). The funds raised at IPO belong to the company (and the shareholders) if control of the company changes hands then all of the assets would have to also, otherwise that is VERY CLEAR evidence of fraud.

From a legal perspective .. everything does very clearly point to Fabrizio...
Pages:
Jump to: