Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTOSX2 double your coins! +100 BTC invested! - page 3. (Read 23552 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
so i just lost my coin for last round? Sad

yes you are lost your coins
deposit ponzi its same give your coin to them  Grin Grin Grin

even when i depo when the roung is already started 4 hours,

i just want to know the reason why the second round must be ended,
since there are deposit stil > than return

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

yes you are lost your coins
deposit ponzi its same give your coin to them  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
Too greedy to refund people because of a bug on your side? I can't accept it.
When we ran TheGrandBitcoin I had to refund over 6 BTC because of a bug causing wrong payouts, but since I couldn't accept such big loss I started to gamble till I reached 6 BTC  Wink
As far as I know you already made good money out of it, even if you don't want to gamble (as I did) you are in position to refund them imho  Sad
Don't be greedy, it would harm your business...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Yes, it's a game and you just lost.
Activity: 248
Activity: 728
2nd round ends due to small number of new shares into the game.

An improved 3rd round starts soon! This are the new rules:

1. For first 10 hours fo the game only players with not paid investments on last round, can create new investments.

2. Maximum amount to invest is 0.1 shares or 110% of biggest investment into the game.

3. Reinvest option is disabled for the 1st hour of the game.

This small changes tries to give advantatge to old players and make the game longer.

What will be your honest solution to me concerning the reinvest bug which caused me to lose my 311K NET that was supposed to be paid out instead of reinvested?

I saw that you only sent me the 'earned' amount after reinvestment which is only 66K NET. 

Honest solution?  Answer: None.

Another lost investment.◑︿◐

Well, let's give MC time to respond before drawing conclusions. He promised to offer some kind of solution for those negatively affected by the bug, so far he's always kept his word as far as I know, so I hope this time as well.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

1. For first 10 hours fo the game only players with not paid investments on last round, can create new investments.

2. Maximum amount to invest is 0.1 shares or 110% of biggest investment into the game.

This small changes tries to give advantatge to old players and make the game longer.

What will be your honest solution to me concerning the reinvest bug which caused me to lose my 311K NET that was supposed to be paid out instead of reinvested?

I saw that you only sent me the 'earned' amount after reinvestment which is only 66K NET. 

Honest solution?  Answer: None.

Another lost investment.◑︿◐

MC, what will be your honest solution to me concerning the reinvest bug which caused me to lose 311K NET that was supposed to be paid out instead of automatically reinvested?

I didn't press the withdraw button but I saw that you sent me the 'earned' amount after the erroneous reinvestment which is only 66K NET.  
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
This administrator is SCAMMER! He set personal deposit and got all the profit from other investor.
every site in this section all scammer..
dont try to invest with more of bitcoin
About CRYPTOSx2 problems, the only small bug was about reinvest option that affected some players that put 0% in first minutes of the game. If game doens't move forward I am going to offer some solution to this small number of investors.

MC, I'm glad to hear you will be offering a fair solution to the small number of investors who were affected by the bug, which includes me.

The game is barely moving at this point, I guess it will only be a matter of a few more days or maybe a week before we can expect an honest solution offered. Once that is done properly and fairly it would certainly rebuild trust and Cryptos2X could potentially still have a successful new restart (round 3) in the near future.

Activity: 350
This administrator is SCAMMER! He set personal deposit and got all the profit from other investor.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
it fail cause he a scamer he knew of the bug be for he started this time and he watch
how much people put in to he know it was he last time it so easy to rip off thing then
working for it that the way he thinks i just hope what come round go a round. hope he
run in to a scam that take his life a way and put him in jail.
Activity: 151
If more people don't jump in this is going to end with only a few profiting and a ton out of coins... Let's get this show started already, its too soon to to fail..
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Please refund me #84 - 0.0100 BTC
Activity: 436
He obviously doesn't care about his reputation, which could still be recovered..

All his recent games failed, due too bugs or to high deposit limit which slows the game and takes everything hostage..
He has not acknowledged them, NOR is he doing anything to fix it.

Current loss:
1000XPY in Cryptosplus (was an error, was only planning to send 100, wasn't awake, as it was already failing at that time -within 3 hours-)
This site has been abandoned by MC, redirects to GoDaddy. Further proof about MC's intentions.

3x 167XPY in Cryptosx2, NO XPY has been paid out yet. Only NET, LTC, Doge.
Chances of seeing it returned are zilch.

0.015BTC in Cryptoslevels.. No movement, so lost as well.

There are more, but i considered them lost already.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
"one thinkg is to offer a solution to somebody that set reinvest to 0 and then it changes to 100%, but this is only 1 investor in this situation".

Again, MC. Are you choking, wih me/us. I told you that i also put at the begining the set reinvest 0%, and them change automatically to 100%. You are not listening, for sure.

My investment is #14.

◑︿◐
Activity: 436
Hei!

one thinkg is to offer a solution to somebody that set reinvest to 0 and then it changes to 100%, but this is only 1 investor in this situation.

The refunds are not possible, since amounts were used to pay previous investments.

Seems that game is moving forward. Big payment of 2 900 000 (almost 3 million doge) is just processing right no.

Only way to pay next investments, is to continue investing and promoting the game

You know very well multiple investors had the same issue and XPY and other coins are still being skipped.
You could use your earnings to refund and show you're still trustworthy.

Without my refund i have nothing left to invest and we'll have to go ahead in boycotting you.

Refund me (1501XPY) and the others from Cryptobanter and we'll happily invest in future games once you fix the bugs.
Otherwise we'll continue posting in these threads and elsewhere.
last payment

Well, MC.. We're still patiently waiting..
The sooner i get my 1500XPY refund, the sooner i reinvest AND advertise you again..

If not: i will personally (together with my Cryptobanter friends) make sure we will warn everyone not to invest HERE and on other sites and forums.
We might even have a warning on the CryptoBanter site itself.

You were the one trustworthy admin, who went up and beyond to help us out..
We are happy to invest, but hopefully you see this much failures in a short time are not a good sign.

For example: the Doge deposit was more than the maximum share and the reinvested payouts took the game hostage..

My advice: stop the game. Refund everyone their initial (at least), then restart the game with a lower max share. Like 0,2BTC worth, but multiple deposits are allowed.
It might be a good idea if payouts automatically split in 2 redeposits if over the limit OR paid out (partially)  

Yes, I also agree, please refund my 2000 XPY, ID#7 investment. This will show that you are trustworthy, and I will be happy to re-invest in any future games.
Thanks.

Hei!

one thing is to offer a solution to somebody that set reinvest to 0 and then it changes to 100%, but this is only 1 investor in this situation.

The refunds are not possible, since amounts were used to pay previous investments.

Seems that game is moving forward. Big payment of 2 900 000 (almost 3 million doge) is just processing right now.

Only way to pay next investments, is to continue investing and promoting the game
Pages:
Jump to: