Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTOSX2 double your coins! +100 BTC invested! - page 5. (Read 23552 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
About all the complains that I am reading here:

1. Order of the queue: the process how investments are confirmed an placed in the queue works well and is the same of first round of CRYPTOSx2. If all XPY or BTC deposits are together it is becasue those were the first deposits on game and all get confirmed with the same block. This time the NET or DOGE networks were faster with confirmations, thats why all investments of same currency apper as a block.

2. About one user that says he set the "reinvest" to 0. This is a problem of just one user, others select percentages of 50% or 30% and it worked well. Probably this was because he left the "reinvest" form blank or null, and system transforms it as a 100% default.

The whole script is the same as first round, so I am not finding any bug.

Well if some players want to stop the game, then it is a bad scenario also from the players that have the investments in the game.

I am doing some advertisement campaigns.

I remember that in first round only few BTC were played at first days, and then after 2-3 days the volume of investments increased quickly.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
The reinvest function did not work correctly, I set it at 0% at the time of deposit and it automatically went to 100%. Because of this bug my deposit is now in queue which would otherwise have been paid already.

This is a bug, I just checked my investments and they were all put at 100% when I set them as 0 when I started. I had to manually update the reinvest to 0.

@m3ndi3, you are right, it is a SERIOUS BUG. I deposited setting my reinvest at 0%, thinking I'd be paid when in reality the 'reinvest' were all put at 100%. Other people from the CryptoBanter group confirmed the same bug.

If MC wants to maintain any credibility he will need to make this right and pay out those who set 'reinvest' at 0% but are now back in the queue because of this bug in his system. MC, I'm still waiting for a response on the Ticket I opened regarding this issue.

Activity: 636
Merit: 262
I have invested .03 will keep ya updated on how it goes.! Frm my past experience this site has won me and lost me money,

Since he has restarted round and I hope it will be better n work for a longer time.

Activity: 436
For now:

Stop investing!

MC is not responding, nor is he fixing the issues from earlier games that still plague his setups today, and even new bugs pop up!
(Reinvestment not working as intended, coins skipped, etc)

Something weird is going on; it SEEMS intentional!

For now, his largest group of supporters/investors, CryptoBanter, are advising everyone to STOP playing his games until he fixes this, Cryptoslevels and any other that failed way prematurely.

We are no longer supporting, investing until fixed and refunds have been made. We are oficially boycotting him.

If not resolved; it might be time to shut his sites down and stop him setting new ones up.
Activity: 616
I AM A SCAMMER
Does anyone know when this multicryptos scam series will end ? This guy is delivering scam one after another Roll Eyes
mib
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
We will see maybe he is busy today and will fix the bugs later
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm Just Try
I do not much like the model that a case of this game,
because bitcoin will be in the double but had to wait for others to deposit his bitcoin
I'm in! 12 BTC already

It's been the same for hours. No new payouts after the first hour.
Game is dead.

Cryptobanter group is probably boycotting MC from now on.
He didn't fix anything that plagued his earlier games, or the bugs that popped up now.

You have to wait maybe you have not understand the rules you have to wait still the 3 earning is complet then the next 3 will earn ....

We understand. This USED to work this way.. Not this time: coins/investments are skipped over, reinvestments are not working correctly (it reinvested even if you disabled it)..
That's also the reason MC doesn't respond to PM or tickets: he knows he fucked up this time.
He also alienated his biggest investors, so this means he lost a lot of deposits for the future.
mib
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'm in! 12 BTC already

Game is dead.

He didn't fix anything that plagued his earlier games, or the bugs that popped up now.

You have to wait maybe you have not understand the rules you have to wait still the 3 earning is complet then the next 3 will earn ....
I'm in! 12 BTC already

Game is dead.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I'm in! 12 BTC already
Activity: 462
Can someone please explain to me why the current earnings are so slow to be filled? Haven't there been enough investments so far to fill these?
Well, this failed spectacular! Even faster than any of his previous games.
At least then he was trying to pay out. Now he focussed on LTC, NET and Doge and kept the rest..

Hopefully he will fix the game (reinvest bug and the other coins not doing anything), otherwise at least he will miss 70% of his investors in any next games, as group Cryptobanter won't play..
He is even ignoring tickets and messages from the biggest investors now..

Activity: 462
The reinvest function did not work correctly, I set it at 0% at the time of deposit and it automatically went to 100%. Because of this bug my deposit is now in queue which would otherwise have been paid already.

This is a bug, I just checked my investments and they were all put at 100% when I set them as 0 when I started. I had to manually update the reinvest to 0.
Activity: 108
I noticed investment #18 it's been in 'Paying' status for a while now... What's going on MC?
Activity: 112
Another useless game...fuck him
Activity: 728

Well, rigged might be a strong word, but he didn't learn from his earlier games.

As a group, we from Cryptobanter are done i guess.. We were his biggest supporters and investors.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
We know, newbie.. We used MC's game before.. This time he obviously rigged the game even more.
Otherwise other coins would earn as well.

MC is done, i guess.
Clearly as a "full member", you don't know how the game works. Explain how the game is rigged? The only problem with the game is the stupid idea of reducing the number of paying deposits so that whoever puts in a ton of altcoins will clog up the queue. Like deposit #42 which will never get paid.
We know, newbie.. We used MC's game before.. This time he obviously rigged the game even more.
Otherwise other coins would earn as well.

MC is done, i guess.
Pages:
Jump to: