Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTOSX2 double your coins! +100 BTC invested! - page 6. (Read 23571 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I think this is wrong the first deposits were XPY look at ID #1 .

ID 1 is the first person to click the invest button on the website. It is just a number.

Order is determined by whichever transaction is confirmed first by CoinPayments.

First confirmation = first to get paid.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Only LTC, NET and Doge paying..

Another fail for MC, the last straw..
He didn't fix any of the problems that occured in his last games..

Until he pays out, i'm done, and we should all.

It seems rigged at least.

Activity: 24
START!

GOOG LUCK TO ALL!

for the number and volume of new investments, this game can be epic! Smiley

I have an investment ID #7 and is not moving it looks like is skipping the XPY investments ? ....

this depends on confirmation speed. This time XPY network was slower than DOGE or NET

I think this is wrong the first deposits were XPY look at ID #1 .

Could be, but until they (XPY) start paying out, it's doomed. The changes you implemented since v1 clearly hurt the game..
Activity: 294
START!

GOOG LUCK TO ALL!

I have an investment ID #7 and is not moving it looks like is skipping the XPY investments ? ....

this depends on confirmation speed. This time XPY network was slower than DOGE or NET
Activity: 9
Decreasing the number of earning investments from 20% to 5% was not a good idea. A couple of large altcoin deposits will stall the game (just like we're seeing now with the dogecoins). Why not set earning limits per currency instead of the whole game?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MC, this is messed up. I deposited NET with 0% reinvest.... but when I look now it changed to 100%....  I now set it back to 0% manually again, but I never intended it to reinvest. Please correct this and also fix the bug. My original deposit was ID#10, now it turned into ID#89.
Activity: 24
START!

GOOG LUCK TO ALL!

It seems to be skipping XPY deposits altogether?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Great game!!

Just an advice: take care to set the reinvest % right because it will reinvest all your earnings endlessly. So if you set 25% and send 1 BTC, once you double you receive 1.5BTC and the other 0.5BTC is reinvested. Then, once this latter is doubled (1BTC), you get paid 0.75BTC and the other 0.25BTC is reinvested, and so on...
Hope it's clear enough! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
mib
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
what is the minimum bitcoin that we can deposit..?

thank you Smiley
0.001BTC
Activity: 84
۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★
what is the minimum bitcoin that we can deposit..?

thank you Smiley
mib
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I am in  Cheesy
START!

GOOG LUCK TO ALL!

hi , how long after the payments appear

Each currency has a different number of confirmations to appear. First deposits are getting confirmed right now. They will appear in few minutes
Activity: 11
hi , how long after the payments appear
Hi MC, a question about the 'reinvest' function, I'm not clear on how it works.

Let's say I deposit 10,000 Doge and I set the 'reinvest' to 50%. When my 10,000 Doge doubles to 20,000 Doge, will the 'reinvest' amount be determined by taking 50% of the original deposit, or 50% of the doubled amount? In the first case, 5000 Doge would be reinvested, in the latter it would be 10,000 Doge.

Also, would this re-iterate without stopping, and can the 'reinvest' be changed later?

About your question, the reinvest is going to be from the doubled amount, so next investment starting amount will be 10000 doge. You can change this at any moment, while your investment is waiting or earning.
Activity: 84
۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★
waiting for it to start..hope to double my coins in this ponzi..
as the first investors in any ponzi are always in profit... Smiley

suggest you to start signature campagain....
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hi MC, a question about the 'reinvest' function, I'm not clear on how it works.

Let's say I deposit 10,000 Doge and I set the 'reinvest' to 50%. When my 10,000 Doge doubles to 20,000 Doge, will the 'reinvest' amount be determined by taking 50% of the original deposit, or 50% of the doubled amount? In the first case, 5000 Doge would be reinvested, in the latter it would be 10,000 Doge.

Also, would this re-iterate without stopping, and can the 'reinvest' be changed later?

Pages:
Jump to: