Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTOSX2 double your coins! +100 BTC invested! - page 4. (Read 23552 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
And me! Please, refund me number 36 (0.72BTC)
Activity: 22
Well, MC.. We're still patiently waiting..
The sooner i get my 1500XPY refund, the sooner i reinvest AND advertise you again..

If not: i will personally (together with my Cryptobanter friends) make sure we will warn everyone not to invest HERE and on other sites and forums.
We might even have a warning on the CryptoBanter site itself.

You were the one trustworthy admin, who went up and beyond to help us out..
We are happy to invest, but hopefully you see this much failures in a short time are not a good sign.

For example: the Doge deposit was more than the maximum share and the reinvested payouts took the game hostage..

My advice: stop the game. Refund everyone their initial (at least), then restart the game with a lower max share. Like 0,2BTC worth, but multiple deposits are allowed.
It might be a good idea if payouts automatically split in 2 redeposits if over the limit OR paid out (partially) 

Yes, I also agree, please refund my 2000 XPY, ID#7 investment. This will show that you are trustworthy, and I will be happy to re-invest in any future games.
Thanks.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Well, MC.. We're still patiently waiting..
The sooner i get my 1500XPY refund, the sooner i reinvest AND advertise you again..

If not: i will personally (together with my Cryptobanter friends) make sure we will warn everyone not to invest HERE and on other sites and forums.
We might even have a warning on the CryptoBanter site itself.

You were the one trustworthy admin, who went up and beyond to help us out..
We are happy to invest, but hopefully you see this much failures in a short time are not a good sign.

For example: the Doge deposit was more than the maximum share and the reinvested payouts took the game hostage..

My advice: stop the game. Refund everyone their initial (at least), then restart the game with a lower max share. Like 0,2BTC worth, but multiple deposits are allowed.
It might be a good idea if payouts automatically split in 2 redeposits if over the limit OR paid out (partially) 
mib
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

About CRYPTOSx2 problems, the only small bug was about reinvest option that affected some players that put 0% in first minutes of the game. If game doens't move forward I am going to offer some solution to this small number of investors.

OKay thanks MC Smiley i hope you make it fast.
Activity: 190
Well, that seems like big trouble. I feel sorry for those who lost there and understand your anger. Maybe setting up default reinvest to 0 on MC's backend for all deposits might be at least a temporary solution...
Good luck to all!
It's not a small problem, it affected everyone. Even when not earning yet, as we only found out as several depositors lost coins directly.
You have lost ALL credit and trust you slowly have build up here, in the last few games.
The ONLY way to get people to trust you again is refunding EVERYONE, at least those who asks to.
In my case that would be 1501XPY (i don't care about the about 500XPY lost before the last 2 games or the 0.015BTC)

Personally: if not refunded, i will make sure my friends in the Cryptobanter group will do anything in it's power to stop or derail ANY of your future games.

The time to act is now!
Activity: 294
I have no relationship with this new site. They just copy the template (this is esasy to do), but scrypt cannot be the same since we didn't share to anybody. I already post in that thread.

About CRYPTOSx2 problems, the only small bug was about reinvest option that affected some players that put 0% in first minutes of the game. If game doens't move forward I am going to offer some solution to this small number of investors.

I have ideas for other games, but any site that claims to like MULTICRYPTOS without this username, must be check carefully for anybody before to invest, since I have no relationship with them.
Activity: 47
well i see some of use gave you a 2 start and you scam us. now there a new game come out.
call multidoubler and it a new b on this site
multidoubler

Activity: 3

View Profile  WWW  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
 but the thing is how did he get both of my email be a newbie?
and his site has the same rules as your site cryptosx2.

i just letting all you know some thins smell funny here it might be bull s*** so watch out for
user mulitidoudler he might be mc.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
So MC, it's been another 24 hours again... I didn't get a response to my ticket or an update here. Have you had a chance to check the bug for yourself yet? There has been overwhelming proof of its existence already. It should be a very easy fix and more importantly paying out to those who lost their coins because of the bug should not take much of your time at all either.

Let us know what you're going to do about it, so we can respond accordingly. I'm not playing anymore until the issue is honestly resolved by you, and I know many others within my circle and outside of it are doing the same.

If you decide to do the right thing, I won't mind editing or deleting my posts about this incident and leave positive feedback. The choice is yours. Don't wait too long though.

Activity: 36
It does not move at all
site scam
Earn 1 day 1 hour but also says progress
site turn SCAM  Angry Angry Angry

Newbie i think you don't read the faq or don't understand the game we have now to wait till the 3 are earning X2 then the next 3 will earn etc...
hmm ok
mib
Activity: 196
It does not move at all
site scam

Newbie i think you don't read the faq or don't understand the game we have now to wait till the 3 are earning X2 then the next 3 will earn etc...
Activity: 36
It does not move at all
site scam
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Ok, so for the sake of justice and the benefit of all of us I decided to simply test the 'reinvest' bug by depositing a small amount of Doge and taking screenshots of every step. I invite others to do the same and confirm that this is truly a bug and MC should be making this right.

So I tested it just now, and it became clear that MC did not even test it himself or he would have realized the bug is real.

Here's the first screenshot, notice the 'reinvest' field is not empty but filled with 0 (zero).

Here is the second screenshot, where the deposit address was generated.

And here is the screenshot with the deposit confirmed and when checking to see what the 'reinvest' % is set at. It is supposed to be 0, but it shows 100% instead.

MC, I truly hope you will do what is right and what is honest, and pay out my 311K NET.

You did very well, coinhugger. Nice proof.

Hope MC, fix it and pay the users who have this bug.

Best regards.
Activity: 294
Ok, I see,

I can tell you that if there is a bug it was not make on purpose.

Let me check this more carefully today
Ok, so for the sake of justice and the benefit of all of us I decided to simply test the 'reinvest' bug by depositing a small amount of Doge and taking screenshots of every step. I invite others to do the same and confirm that this is truly a bug and MC should be making this right.

So I tested it just now, and it became clear that MC did not even test it himself or he would have realized the bug is real.

Here's the first screenshot, notice the 'reinvest' field is not empty but filled with 0 (zero).

Here is the second screenshot, where the deposit address was generated.

And here is the screenshot with the deposit confirmed and when checking to see what the 'reinvest' % is set at. It is supposed to be 0, but it shows 100% instead.

MC, I truly hope you will do what is right and what is honest, and pay out my 311K NET.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
MC said, that only one user have this bug.

No is not, i set my investment to 0%, and then automatically reinvested 100%.

My investment is:

#14 12/06 17:14:09  92000.0000 DOGE DCChcJLWagSm6DFXxuJv288AoFzhe7zGCx 0.0668 (100.0000%)  184000.0000  

Its not fair, MC. I would reinvested some , but not the 100%.

ps: Oh, and the argue " Probably this was because he left the "reinvest" form blank or null, and system transforms it as a 100% default.". Really MC, some of us are experience guys, we dont make this kind of mistake.

Very sad with this situation ◑︿◐
Activity: 358
About all the complains that I am reading here:

1. Order of the queue: the process how investments are confirmed an placed in the queue works well and is the same of first round of CRYPTOSx2. If all XPY or BTC deposits are together it is becasue those were the first deposits on game and all get confirmed with the same block. This time the NET or DOGE networks were faster with confirmations, thats why all investments of same currency apper as a block.

2. About one user that says he set the "reinvest" to 0. This is a problem of just one user, others select percentages of 50% or 30% and it worked well. Probably this was because he left the "reinvest" form blank or null, and system transforms it as a 100% default.

The whole script is the same as first round, so I am not finding any bug.

Well if some players want to stop the game, then it is a bad scenario also from the players that have the investments in the game.

I am doing some advertisement campaigns.

I remember that in first round only few BTC were played at first days, and then after 2-3 days the volume of investments increased quickly.

MC, I wrote the 0 number in the 'reinvest' field, I did not leave it blank.  And I know for a fact I wasn't the only user who was affected by this. I know of at least 4 others who experienced the exact same thing. I will ask them to post here too. The bug only happened when filling in 0 for reinvest, if you fill in 1 or more it works normally. This bug was present in round 1 too and I believe @Andre1980 asked MC to fix it.

MC, please make it right and pay my 311K NET before it went into queue again because of the bug.

@coinhugger is right. I invested two amounts (ID#75 and ID#78) and also filled out 0 for the reinvest for both deposits. After a while I decided to browse around the site a bit and I clicked on the details button and on the reinvest button next to the processed and confirmed deposit. It was then that I noticed the reinvest was set at 100%, so I manually changed it again to 0%.  For me it didn't make a difference because I was late in the game and my deposits never reached the 'earning' phase and are still in queue even now, but for those who were early in the game this bug caused them to lose their deposit.

Hi,

I had investments set to 0 set to 100% as well. Since XPY hasn't paid out, i didn't notice right away.

Andre
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Eventhough i lost some bitcoin from the previous round, i still wanna invest some bits. I hope i will be lucky this time Roll Eyes
About all the complains that I am reading here:

1. Order of the queue: the process how investments are confirmed an placed in the queue works well and is the same of first round of CRYPTOSx2. If all XPY or BTC deposits are together it is becasue those were the first deposits on game and all get confirmed with the same block. This time the NET or DOGE networks were faster with confirmations, thats why all investments of same currency apper as a block.

2. About one user that says he set the "reinvest" to 0. This is a problem of just one user, others select percentages of 50% or 30% and it worked well. Probably this was because he left the "reinvest" form blank or null, and system transforms it as a 100% default.

The whole script is the same as first round, so I am not finding any bug.

Well if some players want to stop the game, then it is a bad scenario also from the players that have the investments in the game.

I am doing some advertisement campaigns.

I remember that in first round only few BTC were played at first days, and then after 2-3 days the volume of investments increased quickly.

MC, I wrote the 0 number in the 'reinvest' field, I did not leave it blank.  And I know for a fact I wasn't the only user who was affected by this. I know of at least 4 others who experienced the exact same thing. I will ask them to post here too. The bug only happened when filling in 0 for reinvest, if you fill in 1 or more it works normally. This bug was present in round 1 too and I believe @Andre1980 asked MC to fix it.

MC, please make it right and pay my 311K NET before it went into queue again because of the bug.

Pages:
Jump to: