Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptsy Hack Resolution - 3rd dispatch posted - page 19. (Read 44975 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 260
Pool Owner
Surprised this thread is still going, we know he has been snorting crushed up bitcoins.

The story is a massive cry to have him thrown in a mental hospital where he can use alt accounts to talk to himself.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
How do we track down and contact the node peeps? Whoever took the coins must have left a trail of clues. Let's prove who did this. What about taint analysis?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
So, unicorns do not exist?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
No birthday. Why?

Everyone is a suspect...  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
i've said similar before, but seriously this corner of the forum has got soo retarded i'll speak up again;

if anyone here has, for even a fleeting second, even in just the slightest hint of a passing thought, ever believed any coins where hacked from cryptsy they need to seriously be taken away from anything as sharp as a keyboard, well for their own safety.
Activity: 77
No birthday. Why?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
So how do we track the coins? If Jim and Vern are the thieves how can we prove it? Is there a way to track ip addresses or trace the coins?

Yes, with the IP addresses of the altcoins moved being the easiest, albeit the nodes that processed the transactions would have to come forward and share the info.
vip
I'm not Eternal Insolent, he is most likely one of your alts and I'm pretty sure I know who it is. He made that post pretending to be me make making it look like I accidentally logged in as him.  However your attempt to discredit me has kind of pissed me off so the 2nd dispatch is coming sooner then expected and your really getting fucked now.

Your mistake for pissing me off, now your going to be getting fucked with no Vaseline.

Well that Eternal Insolent thingy is very suspicious but we give you the benefit of the doubt. Show us that we are wrong by recovering the coins and there will be still people that will troll at you (this is Internet). However you will get a Wikipedia entre with recognition to your efforts getting the coins back. But this thing after recovering the supposely stolen funds.

Hey, I thought I only use "thingy" on myriad occasions. Note to self: I am not rayban84.

Hey, Ray, is your birthday tomorrow? (19th)

What is wrong with thingy? Teach me English. Wink

Nothing wrong with "thingy", bud. Just screwing with you. BTW, is your birthday tomorrow?
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
So how do we track the coins? If Jim and Vern are the thieves how can we prove it? Is there a way to track ip addresses or trace the coins?
I'm not Eternal Insolent, he is most likely one of your alts and I'm pretty sure I know who it is. He made that post pretending to be me make making it look like I accidentally logged in as him.  However your attempt to discredit me has kind of pissed me off so the 2nd dispatch is coming sooner then expected and your really getting fucked now.

Your mistake for pissing me off, now your going to be getting fucked with no Vaseline.

Well that Eternal Insolent thingy is very suspicious but we give you the benefit of the doubt. Show us that we are wrong by recovering the coins and there will be still people that will troll at you (this is Internet). However you will get a Wikipedia entre with recognition to your efforts getting the coins back. But this thing after recovering the supposely stolen funds.

Hey, I thought I only use "thingy" on myriad occasions. Note to self: I am not rayban84.

What is wrong with thingy? Teach me English. Wink
vip

I'm not Eternal Insolent, he is most likely one of your alts and I'm pretty sure I know who it is. He made that post pretending to be me make making it look like I accidentally logged in as him.  However your attempt to discredit me has kind of pissed me off so the 2nd dispatch is coming sooner then expected and your really getting fucked now.

vip
Furthermore, the ‘contract’ claims that the agreement is subject to the laws and regulations of the state of Florida. There is no confirmation yet as to whether the contract is, in fact, bound by laws in Florida or if it would be admissible in a court in Florida.

You think Mr. Cracker will be able to produce a photo ID with that name and signature if it comes to that?

Come to think of it, he may have already breached the contract so expect BigVern come back from China soon to file a lawsuit for pain and suffering to the tune of some $10m. He can then serve Mr. Cracker via Twitter... I'm sure the judge will be thrilled with such innovation.

Exhibit A would be the Hacker's MySpace profile, with his family depicted on Friendster.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Furthermore, the ‘contract’ claims that the agreement is subject to the laws and regulations of the state of Florida. There is no confirmation yet as to whether the contract is, in fact, bound by laws in Florida or if it would be admissible in a court in Florida.

You think Mr. Cracker will be able to produce a photo ID with that name and signature if it comes to that?

Come to think of it, he may have already breached the contract so expect BigVern come back from China soon to file a lawsuit for pain and suffering to the tune of some $10m. He can then serve Mr. Cracker via Twitter... I'm sure the judge will be thrilled with such innovation.
vip

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/cryptsy-publishes-stolen-bitcoin-recovery-reward-contract/

Even at first glance, the digital signature by Cryptcracker, simply shown as ‘wrecker’ is easily spotted as a/ copy-and-paste job, while the signature representing Cryptsy is revealed to be Paul Vernon’s.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
I'm not Eternal Insolent, he is most likely one of your alts and I'm pretty sure I know who it is. He made that post pretending to be me make making it look like I accidentally logged in as him.  However your attempt to discredit me has kind of pissed me off so the 2nd dispatch is coming sooner then expected and your really getting fucked now.

We saw it too.  http://puu.sh/nKhBG/6169e24ac0.png
Time for game playing to be over.  Just send the coins, take your bounty and lets move on.

Jim, you could've at least let your alt, CrackHead, cool a few minutes longer oppose to commenting so quickly. I mean, seriously, ONLY 2 minutes and 14 seconds? Personally, I would've gone 3.14 minutes because I'm a Pi Guy.

Isn't it only the post starter that can modify the main posting subject line?

Read the title of this post, bud.

I meant the first post #1 in the thread... nm i misread eternal whatever just changed his replies subject line... i misread a post a bit back saying they changed the topic subject. My mistake.

Yes, CrackHead did change it, and every subsequent post thereafter the change would have the same title till he changes it again, but if you quote one of my posts having a different title, then that title would be the title of your post. (I now see that that's exactly what you did)

There's gonna be a test on this tomorrow, so best study, bud.  Tongue

I'll just take the fail and skip school Smiley its too hard. Speaking of things being too hard checked bitebi9 out lately.. their volumes completely suck ass. Paul should come here and update us on the cryptsy situation since there probably isn't much going on at bitebi9 that bao needs to focus his attention on.
vip

Time for game playing to be over.  Just send the coins, take your bounty and lets move on.

Jim, you could've at least let your alt, CrackHead, cool a few minutes longer oppose to commenting so quickly. I mean, seriously, ONLY 2 minutes and 14 seconds? Personally, I would've gone 3.14 minutes because I'm a Pi Guy.

I meant the first post #1 in the thread... nm i misread eternal whatever just changed his replies subject line... i misread a post a bit back saying they changed the topic subject. My mistake.

Yes, CrackHead did change it, and every subsequent post thereafter the change would have the same title till he changes it again, but if you quote one of my posts having a different title, then that title would be the title of your post. (I now see that that's exactly what you did)

There's gonna be a test on this tomorrow, so best study, bud.  Tongue
vip

Yeah, i was pretty quick.  Paul is growing tired of the games. He is starting to think he is being trolled and so am i.

Thats all good paul has to wait at least 1 year of games like the cryptsy customers had to do with pauls games Smiley then he's allowed to get frustrated... posting a bounty pdf up on the site.. pauls either extremely desperate or there was some substantial proof that this person could help. How about paul or yourself show that actual information and be a little more transparent as to why you are trusting or entertained this individual in the first place... or is it all behind curtain stuff like the hacks that never happened all over again? show the people what you know.

Hello I have offered to give big Vern the identity of the person that committed the theft against cryptsy and help them be put to justice but he is not responding to me. I offered my services and to divulge this information for a bounty of %30 of the stolen funds I also said I am willing to negotiate a bit to make things easier.

Here is my twitter were I have tweeted at Big Vern multiple times https://twitter.com/cryptcracker1/with_replies

I am asking for a contract to ensure I am paid the bounty, if anyone is able to reach Big Vern please tell him to get in contact with me asap.

According to CrackHead's very first post, he supposedly knows the identity of the hacker.

I'm trying to follow, but is Cryptcracker "pissed" at us because we know he's a troll and is the same person as Eternal Insolent?  Or is he pretending he's "pissed" at Eternal Insolent to make us think he's not him?

Actually, who's pretending to be what?  Grin Grin Grin

Well at least I'm not pissed that you know I'm pretending to be an aardvark. Cheesy

Well, you could at least be pissed and pretend that I'm a nutter who laughs at the deaths of Jim and Ginny Slockney's two sons. HAHAHA I mean, we're all here laughing at Paul Vernon leaving his wife of umpteen years and his two kids for another tight Chinese pussy residing in China, so why not laugh at two dudes currently getting eaten by worms who parents are nothing short of scam artists?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
I'm trying to follow, but is Cryptcracker "pissed" at us because we know he's a troll and is the same person as Eternal Insolent?  Or is he pretending he's "pissed" at Eternal Insolent to make us think he's not him?

Actually, who's pretending to be what?  Grin Grin Grin

Well at least I'm not pissed that you know I'm pretending to be an aardvark. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: