Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptsy Hack Resolution - 3rd dispatch posted - page 16. (Read 44975 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Fun fact the 1750 Bitcoin bounty I'm looking to receive for just the Bitcoin recovery is 618 more then 1132.
Sorry to bring this here but i believe you can be of great help! I borrowed some money which i thought to crypto-invest, i bought some "ybcoin" on cryptsy (i researched about ybc then it looked positive because i saw it was getting popular especially in china) i bought about 1k+ ybc but the problem started when i wanted to withdraw and cryptsy put withdrawal on hold for ybc, after months i contacted cryptsy support to know why, they said no ETA i waited and waited still in contact with the cryptsy support yet they gave no positve response!
I disturbed the support team till one Mullick told me they couldnt get the ybc wallet up and running because they couldnt get access to the devs for the source code i checked the site of the ybc developers and they gave me a link to the ybc updated source on github i gave the link to the cryptsy wallet team after which they stopped responding to me, my tickets were closed and ybc trade on cryptsy was closed! i sought to know why but no response again was ever given to me! hence my (borrowed) 1000 usd investment turned to dust in my eye!
I am honsestly seeking your assistance in helping me with 1.5 btc settlement because i believe you can! I am down on my knees right now as i type this here please help me!  

We're all in the same boat.  I lost a lot of money too.  We are trying to expose Paul Vernon/BigVern, JShock/Jim Shockney/Cryptsy_Jim, and anyone else involved in stealing our money.  It's not likely that we'll get it back, but we need to watch where the money goes and there's a chance.  And if we don't get it back, we can at least try to make sure they go to prison.

Convicted felon who stole $750K from Bloomberg's campaign joins Trump's team in New York
John Haggerty Jr, 47, spent ten months in prison after admitting he stole the funds in 2009
Carl Paladino, the volunteer adviser for Trump's New York, has hired him
Jurors found Haggerty guilty of second-degree grand larceny and money laundering in 2011
Haggerty, a political consultant used $750K meant for poll-watching to buy out his family house

(U$10/U$750) X 10 Months = How many years Paul Vernon may spend in prison, which begs the question: Why the fuck is he hiding in China?

Sonny Vleisides was slapped with ONLY a U$100 fine plus probation (which he broke, so the probation was extended which he broke again) for ripping off the elderly to the tune of ~U$50M, so by extension, Paul Vernon is looking at a U$20 fine and not allowed to cup balls for 3 months OR ELSE!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
Fun fact the 1750 Bitcoin bounty I'm looking to receive for just the Bitcoin recovery is 618 more then 1132.
Sorry to bring this here but i believe you can be of great help! I borrowed some money which i thought to crypto-invest, i bought some "ybcoin" on cryptsy (i researched about ybc then it looked positive because i saw it was getting popular especially in china) i bought about 1k+ ybc but the problem started when i wanted to withdraw and cryptsy put withdrawal on hold for ybc, after months i contacted cryptsy support to know why, they said no ETA i waited and waited still in contact with the cryptsy support yet they gave no positve response!
I disturbed the support team till one Mullick told me they couldnt get the ybc wallet up and running because they couldnt get access to the devs for the source code i checked the site of the ybc developers and they gave me a link to the ybc updated source on github i gave the link to the cryptsy wallet team after which they stopped responding to me, my tickets were closed and ybc trade on cryptsy was closed! i sought to know why but no response again was ever given to me! hence my (borrowed) 1000 usd investment turned to dust in my eye!
I am honsestly seeking your assistance in helping me with 1.5 btc settlement because i believe you can! I am down on my knees right now as i type this here please help me!  

We're all in the same boat.  I lost a lot of money too.  We are trying to expose Paul Vernon/BigVern, JShock/Jim Shockney/Cryptsy_Jim, and anyone else involved in stealing our money.  It's not likely that we'll get it back, but we need to watch where the money goes and there's a chance.  And if we don't get it back, we can at least try to make sure they go to prison.
vip
Why this is very hurtful is because i borrowed from a close family friend, and i have vowed to pay back i cannot tell her i lost the money! but i honestly need and beg for your assistance!  Please here is my btc address thanks!

1MAoUb811a1bcXyGuqriL3D3FnLAqAUthK

Cryptsy is just a nightmare right now i bought more than 1k  ybcoins on cryptsy market yet the ticket i submitted, they refuse to reply on the state of things related to ybc wallet maintenance

And for over a year now you've told her what?
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
Why this is very hurtful is because i borrowed from a close family friend, and i have vowed to pay back i cannot tell her i lost the money! but i honestly need and beg for your assistance!  Please here is my btc address thanks!

Everyone who lost money have their own personal stories. I am sorry bud.
Thanks bud the feeling is indeed not good
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

I'm sure that the honorable Jim Shockney will do everything in his power to reunite you with your precious while his wife, Virginia "Ginny" Bryant-Shockney is out behind their home in Pineland, Tx, fuckin' their hogs.
Sorry but i dont understand your point i feel very bad right now!  I am only pleading for assistance!

I know how you feel. I share that feeling. There is nothing you can do but to wait for the resolution of the trial. You can join the lawsuit against Cryptsy http://silverlaw.com/media/news-releases/silver-law-group-files-class-action-lawsuit-cryptsy-principal-paul-big-vern-vernon/ if you are resident in the USA. For the rest of us who lost money, there are not many plausible options. Just to wait and figure out how to survive without the money we lost. I am from Europe, I tried to find more affected users in Europe to perform an action but it was futile. There are many affected people but not enough or not union at all to perform any action. We're just waiting for the events to come. Read the following forum thread to catch up with the soap opera drama we're living here, and for future updates.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14255142

I'm sure that the honorable Jim Shockney will do everything in his power to reunite you with your precious while his wife, Virginia "Ginny" Bryant-Shockney is out behind their home in Pineland, Tx, fuckin' their hogs.
Sorry but i dont understand your point i feel very bad right now!  I am only pleading for assistance!

Everyone who lost money have their own personal stories. I am sorry bud.
vip

vip
Things may have seemed uneventful the last couple of days but I assure you big moves were being made behind the scenes. There were power plays and obstacles but in the end I prevailed. Sorry it took so long but I'm getting the 2nd dispatch ready and it should be out by tomorrow.

"There were power plays and obstacles in bringing down the mighty creature, but as you see in the end I prevailed. Save the left eye for me for my gallant efforts, dear."
vip
Things may have seemed uneventful the last couple of days but I assure you big moves were being made behind the scenes. There were power plays and obstacles but in the end I prevailed. Sorry it took so long but I'm getting the 2nd dispatch ready and it should be out by tomorrow.

Who cares about coins, we are so excited to be trolled dispatched. What's it gonna be this time? Have you found the mysterious Mt. Gox and Cryptsy hacker?

I got so dispatched once my girlfriend made me sleep on the floor. True story. Embarrassed

"I was so dispatched after reading the 1st Dispatch, yet here I sit with bated breath awaiting the 2nd Dispatch."

"He'll never see me doing my big moves."
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

Who cares about coins, we are so excited to be trolled dispatched. What's it gonna be this time? Have you found the mysterious Mt. Gox and Cryptsy hacker?

I got so dispatched once my girlfriend made me sleep on the floor. True story. Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

vip

This sounds like poorly written fiction. And use of illegal substances. Also, please do not forget to update us on corrupt government agents.

Tonight, on NOVA: Cryptsy, Eternal Insolent, and Me, or The Cuckoo's Egg: Tracking the Cryptsy Hacker Through a Maze of Computer Espionage

Cryptcracker realized that the unauthorized user was a hacker who had acquired root access to Cryptsy's systems by exploiting a vulnerability - cold wallets were really hot wallets connected to the Internet and needed ONLY 5+ hours to drain them dry while Paul Vernon slept was in his office enjoying his morning coffee with his staff consisting of over a dozen folks at the time (over 50 personnel if you included those employed working from home).

"2nd Dispatch is gonna be so awesome. I'm talkin' BIG MOVES here!"
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

Sure man, sure.  The cat's out of the bag Cryptcracker.  We all know you are a fake.  No one believes anything you say.  If you want to change anyone's mind do the following:

a) admit that you are the same person as Eternal Insolent

b) transfer 10 BTC to 1Mr4WJMQCXs9WtvHTwafQnXbtSXCMc9eSr

If you do those 2 things, then we will start to believe that you have the coins or have access to the coins.  Otherwise, we are 100% sure you are nothing.
Activity: 378

This sounds like poorly written fiction. And use of illegal substances. Also, please do not forget to update us on corrupt government agents.
Things may have seemed uneventful the last couple of days but I assure you big moves were being made behind the scenes. There were power plays and obstaclesbut in the end I prevailed. Sorry it took so long but I'm getting the 2nd dispatch ready and it should be out by tomorrow.

Are you in a 007 marathon?. Maybe you are in a Lord of the Rings marathon too, living a fantasy. By the way you talk it looks like you have pimples in the ass.

Wink Cheesy
vip

It was against the law for Paul Vernon to not report the event to SARs.
Now, you're breaking the law by not reporting the event to SARs in your country.

So, in the name of helping those who've lost millions, you're supposedly getting the millions back into Paul's hands, a person of interest to virtually all 3-LA in the US if not in other nation-states which Paul is well aware, thus he'll just end up keeping the moneys since Cryptsy is now in receivership out of his control. You're a motherfuckin' genius!

Jim Shockney in 5..... 4.... 3... since Ginny is probably out back servicing their hogs.
vip

Some moves are held for charity
And moves for fancy dress
But when balls are cupped for pleasure
They're the moves that I like best
My moves are always bouncing
To the left and to the right
It's my belief that my big moves
Will be dispatched by tomorrow night
Pages:
Jump to: