Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptsy Hack Resolution - 3rd dispatch posted - page 17. (Read 44975 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Things may have seemed uneventful the last couple of days but I assure you big moves were being made behind the scenes. There were power plays and obstacles but in the end I prevailed. Sorry it took so long but I'm getting the 2nd dispatch ready and it should be out by tomorrow.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
This whole thing is a joke we all joke it was an inside job.

As soon as Cryptsy finalizes and signs a contract I will be able to basically immediately get the coins back in the rightful owners hands. So if you are eager to get your coins back implore cryptsy to finalize the deal with Cryptcracker as soon as possible.

Name:   Cryptcracker
Activity:   30
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   January 19, 2016, 08:12:25 PM
Last Active:   Today at 01:37:09 AM

Actually, we implore you to return to this thread for comic relief, with I merely acting as the Nutter Emcee. We further suggest you bring along your sidekick, Jim Shockney, thus more betterer to do some Abbott and Costello routine. In spirit of Horus the Sun, recite a scene from Meet the Mummy.

Bud Abbott aka Jim Shockney (or Paul Vernon): How stupid can you get?
Lou Costello aka Cryptcracker: How stupid do you want me to be?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
USA TRUMP USA TRUMP USA TRUMP
This whole thing is a joke we all joke it was an inside job.
Activity: 487
Merit: 500

My English is a problem for you ??

No, not your English

If you want I can write in my mother tongue - see if you understand what I write ??

Probably not, I have to use Google translate for it I guess. So please keep using your father tongue.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
If you look at the divorce settlement he's supposedly signed a marriage dissolution contract which has terms like he will pay her thousands per month. Plus they spent a bunch on lawyers, and somehow they're paying J SHock and probably others as well. Bitcoins keep coming out of their hot wallet it looks like vern's been selling coins on localbitcoins.com, paul is still burning through money from cryptsy wallets and just gae his ex wife a million dollar house. They also might have recently sold another house I think. Paul is traveling around china, where is this money coming from?
There is only one way out! P.Vernon must sell all his movable and immovable property and to pay all the people who have money on Cryptsy.

The lawyers want to take his ex wifes house too since it looks like Vern bought it on scammed money from cryptsy. Right about the time the coins went into the "hacker's" account, he bought a 1.5 million $$ house in cash, supposedly.
How can we track down whoever it was who processed these nodes? How would we track down the miners who procesessed the transactions in question and contact them?
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
There is only one way out! P.Vernon must sell all his movable and immovable property and to pay all the people who have money on Cryptsy.
Activity: 6

Sorry for my English

Roll Eyes
Where did I see that more often....sockp eh people who (pretend they) can't write English...and are very friendly...

Edit:

I remember...somewhere in the mooncoin thread  Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389403.msg9710765;topicseen#msg9710765

My English is a problem for you ??

For me is a problem that robbed people of money

If you want I can write in my mother tongue - see if you understand what I write ??
Activity: 487
Cryptcracker - why you do not speak ??
Yet it is now your time activity !!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cryptcracker-733874

I know - you speechless ass you can not shit

because only ass Can you talk  Grin

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/static/Resizer.ashx/news/468/282/325562.jpg
"Me not care how you do it, as long as you do it in this order: Paul Vernon, Jim Shockney, Ginny Bryant, Marshall Long, John MacPerhson, John Hammes, Nick Mullick, and I'll cup your balls if you finish up by taking out Leroy Fodor as a personal favor to some Lugan dude."

Do not be afraid DickVern - please write as much as possible - but it will help our being and can recover our money
Feel free, of copying the entries wherever possible, pull out the dirt with his life and his friends - have seen JS. does not speak for two days when he saw that he could not feel safe

write - look, write - look, write - look ........

Cryptsy people must feel our breath on their backs !!!

Gleb Gamow  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
vip
I know that the Russians have lost a lot of money on cryptsy, I have seen their entries in Russian from the message board on Cryptsy.
Russians are headstrong people who will not forgive anyone.
My message to BigDickVern: Be careful because the Russians can you do Crimea 2, and green men can enter in your ass Smiley))

"Me not care how you do it, as long as you do it in this order: Paul Vernon, Jim Shockney, Ginny Bryant, Marshall Long, John MacPerhson, John Hammes, Nick Mullick, and I'll cup your balls if you finish up by taking out Leroy Fodor as a personal favor to some Lugan dude."
vip
Already in ancient times theft was punished to cut off the hands !!

OMG, how did they ever receive twitter updates? 

"It sadden me when Jim Shockney banned me from Cryptsy chat when I only asked if he or Paul would cup my balls."
I know that the Russians have lost a lot of money on cryptsy, I have seen their entries in Russian from the message board on Cryptsy.
Russians are headstrong people who will not forgive anyone.
My message to BigDickVern: Be careful because the Russians can you do Crimea 2, and green men can enter in your ass Smiley))

And even Putin will not help you - but you're helping him to send money for the green men
Activity: 658

OMG, how did they ever receive twitter updates? 

In no way do I condone violence , for whatever reason.
I have major losses myself , and I am not after blood.

But we all know there are people out there that see a theft no matter how big
as a theft , and will be after their property back at whatever price it takes.

LOL  spend a Million to get a Milllion back ...   crazy

You say that you do not want blood - I well  do not want blood.
But what is wrong in finding all of the filth, their lives and to publish these messages ??
We cheated, we can only write about all this.
They poured gasoline at each other and anyone can throw lighted match, to them and their family and their friends
There are people who have lost in cryptsy big money and for them there is only one motto "This requires a blood libel"
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I'm starting to catch up on some things like I've learned that Cryptsy_Jim is Jim Shockney and it just dawned on me that this is JShock from the message board on Cryptsy.

SOB, I've been spelling his name incorrectly, perhaps because having SLok of BFL on the brain.

The following is a pic of Jim Shockney and his slut wife, Ginny. I would link you to her videos, but I guess Jim wasn't too keen on the idea of me jacking off to them, hence their removals.

http://www.bestpennyauctions.net/2011/10/31/no-longer-recommend-foopile-com-penny-bidding-site/

JoeLaw says:

October 31, 2011 at 5:08 pm

FOOPILE has become terrible. They don\’t ship, or respond to \”Support Tickets\”. For those being burned (and I\’m one) you might be interested in the information that I have found. This site is owned by Brawnco, Inc., which in turn is owned by Paul Vernon. His address is 8656 Tourmaline Blvd. Boynton Beach, Florida 33472. This is provided for anyone who wants to write this deadbeat. The only other officer of this Nevada Corporation is Virginia Bryant (Treasurer), 5040 Plainview Rd, Pineland, Texas 75968. You might want to drop her a line also.

Like Jim Shockney said, he and Paul Vernon's relationship goes back 20 years. And, just like Sonny Vleisides and Jeff Ownby's relationship spanning the same timespan, they've fucked all they could along the way to line their pocketbooks. Ironically Jeff Ownby worked for John Hammes aka BitJohn's dad.

We need to watch every move JShock/Jim Shockney/Cryptsy_Jim makes.  We need to see if he makes any big purchases with our money.  And we need to do the same with Paul Vernon if we can ever find him.

Do not worry , they are already being watched/sought after by some very nasty people.
I think it will only be a matter of time that said people move in and take the law into their own hands.

Only thing holding them back at this time is the none movement of coins , but that wont stop them forever !!!

The people holding the coins need a way out , and that is to return them.
Because there is not a chance in hell now those coins can move without them being traced.

One year , two , five , ten , twenty .. ... still will be unable to  move them.

So option is to return them.
Even if bounty is paid , Cryptsy and it's users can move on.

So if the real person holding the coins is reading... make the right choice .. for every ones sake.

I'm sure that's the case, but I recommend that we don't do any physical harm to anyone or use vigilante justice.  We shouldn't stoop to the level of criminals, plus anyone that hurts anyone is going to get into trouble.  I think we need to just track everything they do and watch every purchase they make and keep an eye on any business they start, etc.  We don't want to get in trouble ourselves.

In no way do I condone violence , for whatever reason.
I have major losses myself , and I am not after blood.

But we all know there are people out there that see a theft no matter how big
as a theft , and will be after their property back at whatever price it takes.

LOL  spend a Million to get a Milllion back ...   crazy
Activity: 190
Seriously after this i quit using 'BIGGEST' and 'POPULAR' exchanges and i switch to newer and smaller. Not even this i had best experience here, anonymous trades and a lot faster payouts.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
I'm starting to catch up on some things like I've learned that Cryptsy_Jim is Jim Shockney and it just dawned on me that this is JShock from the message board on Cryptsy.

SOB, I've been spelling his name incorrectly, perhaps because having SLok of BFL on the brain.

The following is a pic of Jim Shockney and his slut wife, Ginny. I would link you to her videos, but I guess Jim wasn't too keen on the idea of me jacking off to them, hence their removals.

http://www.bestpennyauctions.net/2011/10/31/no-longer-recommend-foopile-com-penny-bidding-site/

JoeLaw says:

October 31, 2011 at 5:08 pm

FOOPILE has become terrible. They don\’t ship, or respond to \”Support Tickets\”. For those being burned (and I\’m one) you might be interested in the information that I have found. This site is owned by Brawnco, Inc., which in turn is owned by Paul Vernon. His address is 8656 Tourmaline Blvd. Boynton Beach, Florida 33472. This is provided for anyone who wants to write this deadbeat. The only other officer of this Nevada Corporation is Virginia Bryant (Treasurer), 5040 Plainview Rd, Pineland, Texas 75968. You might want to drop her a line also.

Like Jim Shockney said, he and Paul Vernon's relationship goes back 20 years. And, just like Sonny Vleisides and Jeff Ownby's relationship spanning the same timespan, they've fucked all they could along the way to line their pocketbooks. Ironically Jeff Ownby worked for John Hammes aka BitJohn's dad.

We need to watch every move JShock/Jim Shockney/Cryptsy_Jim makes.  We need to see if he makes any big purchases with our money.  And we need to do the same with Paul Vernon if we can ever find him.

Do not worry , they are already being watched/sought after by some very nasty people.
I think it will only be a matter of time that said people move in and take the law into their own hands.

Only thing holding them back at this time is the none movement of coins , but that wont stop them forever !!!

The people holding the coins need a way out , and that is to return them.
Because there is not a chance in hell now those coins can move without them being traced.

One year , two , five , ten , twenty .. ... still will be unable to  move them.

So option is to return them.
Even if bounty is paid , Cryptsy and it's users can move on.

So if the real person holding the coins is reading... make the right choice .. for every ones sake.

I'm sure that's the case, but I recommend that we don't do any physical harm to anyone or use vigilante justice.  We shouldn't stoop to the level of criminals, plus anyone that hurts anyone is going to get into trouble.  I think we need to just track everything they do and watch every purchase they make and keep an eye on any business they start, etc.  We don't want to get in trouble ourselves.
Pages:
Jump to: