Author

Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action - page 536. (Read 1006434 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Other people are indeed having real problems with withdrawals. Cryptsy needs to fix these issues. This is getting absurd.

Now they've drastically reduced the maximum withdrawal limits for unverified accounts to $25/day or $100/month - and that month started 30 days ago.
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Well when I have trouble I will report it here - but so far so good............

I'm doing regular withdrawals from Cryptsy - multiple currencies - never had a problem over several years.  Last withdrawal yesterday - no delays only about 1 min after conf they were broadcast.

Support is always fast to reply to queries - quite impressive compared to other exchanges I deal with.

I think this is all a load of FUD from another exchange trying to discredit Cryptsy.

My only complaint would be the DEM wallet in maintenance for too long.

OH - and the new fee structure for withdrawals is TOO EXPENSIVE.  Yes -  withdrawals ARE working cos I been paying these damn fees.

But even with all this - no-one should ever leave coins on any exchange unless they absolutely need to.  IN and straight OUT.  Control your own coins.

Well done Cryptsy!

Other people are indeed having real problems with withdrawals. Cryptsy needs to fix these issues. This is getting absurd.
legendary
Activity: 1862
I'm doing regular withdrawals from Cryptsy - multiple currencies - never had a problem over several years.  Last withdrawal yesterday - no delays only about 1 min after conf they were broadcast.

Support is always fast to reply to queries - quite impressive compared to other exchanges I deal with.

I think this is all a load of FUD from another exchange trying to discredit Cryptsy.

OH - and the new fee structure for withdrawals is TOO EXPENSIVE.  Yes -  withdrawals ARE working cos I been paying these damn fees.

But even with all this - no-one should ever leave coins on any exchange unless they absolutely need to.  IN and straight OUT.  Control your own coins.

Well done Cryptsy!

legendary
BTC withdrawal stuck for 36 hours.  Tried to log in just now and my password doesn't work.  Password was definitely correct.  Opened a ticket, will update this post as things progress.

Same thing happened to me yesterday. password on one account stopped working. I had to reset it to get in. A withdrawal from before the reset for 1,000,000 CSC is still stuck pending going on 46 hours now.

I submitted multiple support tickets on this with screenshots of the withdrawal page and Joyce just tells me she can't locate the withdrawal in the account and closes the ticket. OMG...

Anyway, was asked to submit another ticket using the email associated with the account. So now we're trying for a third time.

I also have another friend that just told me that his 120k CSC withdrawal is stuck pending as well. It's mind boggling how bad their software must be if this isn't deliberate.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
follow me to make money
If you have more than 0.1BTC in cryptsy - do not try to withdrawal.

PM me and i will tell you how to get money out of there without big looses.

https://twitter.com/MrPump1337/status/657004295137697792
legendary
Activity: 1590
I'm doing regular withdrawals from Cryptsy - multiple currencies - never had a problem over several years.  Last withdrawal yesterday - no delays only about 1 min after conf they were broadcast.

OH - and the new fee structure for withdrawals is TOO EXPENSIVE.  Yes -  withdrawals ARE working cos I been paying these damn fees.

Well done Cryptsy!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Amazed people still use that place after the GAW stuff. Anyone not trying to withdraw is nuts!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I'm trying to withdraw 1m CSC from a second account now and the transaction has been stuck listed as pending for going on 24 hours now. Maybe it's held up because I enabled 2fa yesterday. Not sure why, but opened a support ticket.

My CSC withdrawal is also stuck as "pending".

This ist getting very concerning.
Activity: 107
Merit: 59
FUCK THE CONSPIRACY
Cliques Of Normals Secretly Planning Insidious Rituals Aimed at Controlling You

Simple lesson here is: Never TRUST an exchange doesn't host "BOB".
Activity: 40
BTC withdrawal stuck for 36 hours.  Tried to log in just now and my password doesn't work.  Password was definitely correct.  Opened a ticket, will update this post as things progress.

Update (2015/11/03): successfully withdrew 5 BTC, several more transactions still pending.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
18 days, my withdrawals are still stucked and nobody from support has contacted me to provide an explanation.
Bitjohn and mullick who intervened in this thread are also ignoring me.

Call it FUD but IMHO they don't have the coins.

how many coins?

2200 BTCD
800 LTC
3 BTC

I can't see the BTC being an issue but maybe the LTC. I tried to sell some LTC there but the volume was so tiny compared with BTC-e it didn't make sense because of the long time to sell a position. Still, these are not huge amounts, at least they shouldn't be.
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
18 days, my withdrawals are still stucked and nobody from support has contacted me to provide an explanation.

how many coins?

2200 BTCD
800 LTC
3 BTC
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

how many coins?
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

Activity: 16
Here is what I've come to understand:

- Cryptsy is having technical some problem due to an overload of inputs/outputs in their wallet, which clogs up their system and delays withdrawals.

- Many people encounter problems to log in, which leads to reseting their password. This triggers a safety mechanism that locks all your withdrawals for 24 hours.

- Some people like the original poster of this thread seem to have another sort of personal issue with Cryptsy that doesn't really have to do with the last months problem. I also don't see the OP
replying here anymore?

- Some people seem to have a personal hatred against Cryptsy for some reason(maybe just their own damn bitterness) which makes them create articles with outrageous accusations, spam forums/reddit, etc. Causing even more confusion and uncertainty.

- Cryptsy claims that there have been no theft, bankruptcy or any such thing. It's some sort of technical problem. They seem to avoid spreading panic, which is understandable since that would put even more pressure and make it harder to resolve the problems.

- People are claiming that their support team doesn't answer for days or weeks, I personally think this is very strange and believe its bullshit because they keep answering me at least within 1-4 hours.

I believe that the smartest thing to do if you have funds on Cryptsy is to either wait this thing out, or to exchange the bitcoins to some other crypto and withdraw. Im still waiting for my withdrawal, but they have assured me that it will be processed the coming 24h.

It might be that the authors of the ridiculous coinfire article have teamed up to make some form of attack against cryptsy, because that article should clearly be taken with a grain of salt.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Although I'm not a Cryptsy fan either, I underwrite the post of Goldseal regarding the dust.
I did withdraw a considerable amaount of DGB the past days without problems. I did a tryout a week ago and it was delayed 12 hours but came through. Then I moved millions of DGB and although slightly delayed it came through and yesterday I again moved coins without any delay nor problems.
So if they intentionally hold back withdraws, why did my withdrawals go through? The only explanation I can think of is wallet problems. The reason I did not get burnt is because my withdrawals did come from wallets with less dust as others. If I look at the posts of others I see a similar patern, one transaction comes through the other is stuck.

Sure communication haven't been the strongest skill at Cryptsy, but even on that point I notice improvement... Wink

legendary
And also, WHY THE FUCK do you allow people to deposit when you're still having these issues?

Because otherwise they go belly up.

Who would say no to free money?

MTGOX did the same thing.

1. Claim to be a legit exchange

2. Halt withdrawals

3. Allow deposits

4. Close up shop and blame Transaction Malleability

lol
And also, WHY THE FUCK do you allow people to deposit when you're still having these issues?

2. Halt withdrawals

3. Allow deposits

lol

Mark Karpeles is probably being housed at Fuchu prison by now. This is about 45 minutes from my office. I wonder how he's doing today?
legendary
What coin is everyone trying to withdraw?

I have BTC, LTC and BTCD stucked withdrawals, those are not wallet issues it's just that they do not want to give us our money.

Interesting, I withdrew btc ltc and deposited eth and exp today and didnt have any issues. :/

However I cant withdraw frk.

I'm trying to withdraw 1m CSC from a second account now and the transaction has been stuck listed as pending for going on 24 hours now. Maybe it's held up because I enabled 2fa yesterday. Not sure why, but opened a support ticket.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
What coin is everyone trying to withdraw?

I have BTC, LTC and BTCD stucked withdrawals, those are not wallet issues it's just that they do not want to give us our money.

Interesting, I withdrew btc ltc and deposited eth and exp today and didnt have any issues. :/

However I cant withdraw frk.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

2. Halt withdrawals

3. Allow deposits

lol
Jump to: