Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 29. (Read 106413 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I hope liquid wins this tournament and beat the number one team but their chances are low on this one since sk have a better map pool.
Putting my trust on simple hope he carries them to victory.

Don't worry about individual performances. JDM needs to hit all his shots and Elige and Nitro are doing more than well.
Hiko will perform in the clutch situations - he hasn't really had the chance too.
s1mple... don't know where to start with this fella.

Map pool isn't too bad. Cobble, Dust 2, Cache, Nuke and Train - Decent for the Americans.

#NAhope

If Liquid wants to take this years Cologne they will have to repeat yesterdays performance vs Fnatic and do even slightly better! But i hope we go to 3 maps Smiley
Activity: 742
I hope liquid wins this tournament and beat the number one team but their chances are low on this one since sk have a better map pool.

Don't worry about individual performances. JDM needs to hit all his shots and Elige and Nitro are doing more than well.
Hiko will perform in the clutch situations - he hasn't really had the chance too.
s1mple... don't know where to start with this fella.

Map pool isn't too bad. Cobble, Dust 2, Cache, Nuke and Train - Decent for the Americans.

#NAhope
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
Final of ESL Cologne 2016

***Note: My 1 unit for ESL Cologne will be 0.0025. If i bet minimum amount of 0.001 it means to bet lowest possible. Under half unit.***

Wow. You are betting on the Americans? Maad respect bro. Good luck with this bet and congratulations with the success thus far.

Why would i not bet on the Americans  Smiley Thanks and good luck :_)

***Note: My 1 unit for ESL Cologne will be 0.0025. If i bet minimum amount of 0.001 it means to bet lowest possible. Under half unit.***

Wow. You are betting on the Americans? Maad respect bro. Good luck with this bet and congratulations with the success thus far.

I started counting units from 19th of APRIL!

Units on 8th of June: +65.73Units

Site to bet BTC on these matches : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750

Zilara!

Will this affect Liquids performance today? : https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/4s20k2/what_if_elige_killed_his_teammates_on_purpose_to/?st=iqflvzym&sh=89f9575a

If that is true - then Liquid really don't have a chance.

But I personally don't believe and hope for the best from the Americans.

No,the call was made from FNATIC JW i think to restart the round. Elige just killed them for fun nothing else Smiley[/size]

Oh okay.

Ahh this match is going to be really close. Probably going to three maps but judging Liquids recent form and honestly it could go anywhere.
They've already proven themselves to be a top 5 team currently with their wins against Fnatic and NaVi, but SK is the current #1 team and will be a different challenge entirely.

Zilara!

Will this affect Liquids performance today? : https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/4s20k2/what_if_elige_killed_his_teammates_on_purpose_to/?st=iqflvzym&sh=89f9575a

No,the call was made from FNATIC JW i think to restart the round. Elige just killed them for fun nothing else Smiley
Zilara!

I don't know why SK considered favorites since beginning. I watched almost all matches and I don't see them ruling the games. Liquid looks better in those games but they are inexperienced, it's their first final. I don't know if that affect their play but it'll be a close match.

Not just their first final in a major, but the whole of NA's first final in a major!
SK is ex-Luminosity and they are a very consistent team. They've been the number 1 team for quite a whole.
coldzera and FalleN are considerably the best players in the world.
And the teamwork in SK is outstanding.

Best of luck to both teams today!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I don't know why SK considered favorites since beginning. I watched almost all matches and I don't see them ruling the games. Liquid looks better in those games but they are inexperienced, it's their first final. I don't know if that affect their play but it'll be a close match.
I thought VP goes to final as underdogs against SK but after the winning of 1st map they couldn't win 2nd and 3rd. Fnatic is another failure, they got complacency after Gambit win. Liquid punished them hard. Which team will win the final today Zilara?

On paper - SK Gaming

But Team Liquid is in an unbelievable form and if they get Dust 2 / Cobblestone or Train they should be good.
Odds are close on Lounge 60-40 favouring SK.

I hope Liquid take it - they deserve - as well as SK of course.

This is going to be a banging final!

I will post an analysis later =D
legendary
Activity: 1064
I thought VP goes to final as underdogs against SK but after the winning of 1st map they couldn't win 2nd and 3rd. Fnatic is another failure, they got complacency after Gambit win. Liquid punished them hard. Which team will win the final today Zilara?
legendary
Activity: 1442
So is this thread about betting on ESL teams right?
or is it about something else,i play cs but i dont get the point of this thread? anyone can explain ?

The OP is good at betting on cs go so he made this thread with
his plays and we come here to discuss who we are gonna bet on
and I personally follow Z when he has plays
or is it about something else,i play cs but i dont get the point of this thread? anyone can explain ?

Just a general analysis thread. Zilara is mainly the person to give advice and bet though.
Activity: 574
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
Fnatic is a big disaapointment in semi final. They lost Team Liquid 2-0.
Virtus Pro almost go to finals but they couldn't do it. Final will be SK - Liquid. :/
Its because liquid have s1mple(he was also top fragging in their team against fnatic) if they dont have him maybe they wont even reach this far in the tournament right now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
wow pretty shocked as most of you guys are to at liquid. Im torn cause i want to bet the underdog but gotta think SK is the play
Virtus Pro almost go to finals but they couldn't do it. Final will be SK - Liquid. :/

Hey! Liquid is my favourite team. To be honest I couldn't picture them even in the quarters let alone the final!?!
This is crazy! Really happy for Hiko and the boys.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Pages:
Jump to: