Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 30. (Read 106413 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Our first bet for the day is a winner! VP taking SK's map pick Cobble. Now we are going to like some people say WILD CARD map because teams are trying to win vs SK by picking map that nobody knows to play perfectly. Lets see what happens next map! For the next map we are waiting on Fnatic ML to go through,match starts later.
Activity: 742
Wow! Virtus took map 1 in spectacular fashion! I have not seen this kind of performance from the Polish side in a very long time.
Very happy for them and wish them all the best of Nuke (Their pick =D)

If VP take this, a fnatic vs VP final will be incredibly interesting.
I am so proud of Liquid - such an unexpected upset Smiley

Anyways on to todays games:

Virtus.pro < SK

Liquid < fnatic

I will provide reasons/analysis before the game.
I thin we are all on the same page. I think SK will go over VP pretty easly i predict,and we have to see if Liquid can upset Fnatic aswell which is not likely to happen but hey they have beaten NaVi so.[/size]

Here is my reasoning (If it's needed):

Pretty crazy but here's the veto we all came to conclusion. Azy published it I think earlier;

VP ban Dust 2
SK ban Nuke
VP pick Overpass or Nuke (Depends on SK ban)
SK pick Train
Random map from Cobble/ Cache/ Mirage.

Let me break down the veto, VP always ban D2, it is something they just really don’t want to play when it comes to important times so there’s no surprise of what they’ll ban. However, for SK, it gets difficult because VP now have a potential lifesaver, it’s Nuke – a map that absolutely nobody have really practiced for, which is why VP can have a really good shot on it as a team and totally throw the prediction down the cliff if they get Nuke somehow. After reading this, you might think SK will just ban Nuke but that opened up another possible gateway, which is Overpass, a map that VP is very strong on their CT but a little iffy on the other. Overpass is also a map that SK seems to not be confident enough to play it head on (aka something they will not pick themselves) so besides Cache (a map that lacks information), Overpass is a map that VP can go for if they are really confident about their Cobble game. For SK’s pick, they might just go for Train (A map that when compared to VP, SK is much better) or they can go for Cache, which is a very skeptical pick but if they got their game straight on it for this major, they will pick it over the other maps as it is one of the map that VP really don’t enjoy playing.

Now that’s the picks are gone, the 3rd map is random between Cobble/Cache/ Mirage and it really up to what the 3rd map is going to be to predict the outcome. One thing as to why I am always skeptical about VP facing SK is that the map pool they share is pretty much identical (Cobble, Train, Mirage, Overpass) so the maps that get picked will be the maps that both team can perform on and VP shouldn’t be looked down on too much. It is true they haven’t gotten back to their prime form but that doesn’t mean these guys are not capable of beating top teams yet. One wrong move from SK on the veto and the course will change really quickly. Overall, to just make it simple, VP is losing to SK in forms but for map and veto and such, they are not in disadvantage and the only way for either team to win is to outplay their opponent because there’s no real map advantage. Betting wise, taking advantage of the sub 25% odds is not a bad idea but somehow personally, I really think VP will struggle. Still, it is very important to see what the last map is and who will start on what side (Team B can pick side for 3rd map). If VP got Nuke, it is a good choice to go with them but in general, the smart bet is to play odds and just forget about the hype. The risky bet is to with SK but I really don’t think it’s a good idea given this odds.
- Article by Azy

Really good breakdown by Azy, cAre and ghostR.

Good luck Zilara with your bet!

Virtus.pro < SK

Liquid < fnatic

I thin we are all on the same page. I think SK will go over VP pretty easly i predict,and we have to see if Liquid can upset Fnatic aswell which is not likely to happen but hey they have beaten NaVi so.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com

Virtus.pro < SK

Liquid < fnatic

I also have the same prediction for these 2 matches. I think the 2nd match will be close fnatic might struggle against liquid and sk should win against vp because the team is on another level.

Virtus.pro < SK

Liquid < fnatic

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
good luck zilara happy weekends hope we win while waiting for the game.
Bets for Day 5 of ESL Cologne

***Note: My 1 unit for ESL Cologne will be 0.0025. If i bet minimum amount of 0.001 it means to bet lowest possible. Under half unit.***

#1 Bet

Vp can do it,they can take a map from SK if everyone shows up. GL!

#2 Bet

Okey i saw enough, Fnatic is definetly back and i feel they are the only team that could overthrow SK from #1 spot . I think liquid is the first obstacle there which should be 2-1 match! GL!

I started counting units from 19th of APRIL!

Units on 8th of June: +67.53Units

Site to bet BTC on these matches : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750

Here is my Fantasy team for Day 5 of ESL Cologne! Today we got amazing amount of points which got us into 17% , i am aiming to reach 10% in next 2 days! .

Units on 8th of June: +67.53Units

Fnatic just humiliated Gambit. Last round before half they bought 5 AWP's and murdered them. Olofmeister had an AWP kill through smoke, that was unbelievable. Semi finals Liquid vs. Fnatic, I think they have a good opponent, NaVi would have more pressure to them. I can see SK/VP - Fnatic final.

Yeap,that was pretty much a walkthrough for Fnatic,got sweet little profit here

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Fnatic just humiliated Gambit. Last round before half they bought 5 AWP's and murdered them. Olofmeister had an AWP kill through smoke, that was unbelievable. Semi finals Liquid vs. Fnatic, I think they have a good opponent, NaVi would have more pressure to them. I can see SK/VP - Fnatic final.
Liquid are doing it! Keeping NA alive! Regarding Fnatic vs Gambit im not home so i cant really post anything about it but i went some amount on Fnatic to win map 1,got 1.3 odd on Nitrogen and it must be lower now.Lets hope Gambit dont show up huge in this matchup.
I am shocked with the North American team's performance. If they manage to close out de_train then they might proceed to the semi-finals.
I say this because Nuke was their pick and I stand by it. I haven't been so happy with Liquid's performance in a long time!

Let's go!
legendary
Flipsid3 had some positives but SK won the game as favorite. Now Liquid vs. NaVi game is started and in Map 1 Liquid (CT) is 7-5 ahead. I had some bets for NaVi qualification. I hope to get another win. Watched a lot of matches but still couldn't get any souvenir pack. :/
I didn't feel it was necessary to post about the SK vs F3 match.
I feel it's very one-sided. However F3 did step up on Nuke.

Now regarding the Navi vs Liquid game;

My favourite going into this is Liquid but to be honest I don't see them pulling this off.
It might actually be a very close game.
The problem with Liquid is their map pool is very small whilst Navi has quite a broad selection.
It will come down to who plays better.

Good luck!
This bet is looking good is looking okay for now, SK is much better lets see if thay can take it less than 16:11 (IPDATE- WIN!)

Units on 8th of June: +61.53Units

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
WOW vp was so lucky. I bet them and thought I was screwed match
2 and had them -1.5

very lucky win and Ill take it

Took flipside +1.5 and still positive odds and took them +5.5 match one

So hoping they stay hot from the big upset.  Gonna need a big awp game from
worldedit
Virtus PRO won as expected. Now everybody expect SK to win, they are heavy favorites. Odds are too low to bet, 1.07 for money line isn't worth risk it. I made some bets in CSGOLounge but I didn't make any BTC bet. I'm waiting for better odds.
kindly shared it here if odd might increase or what would be the best option sir, good luck

I will skip this match. Might drop 0.001 on MAP1 UNDER. SK's map pick
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Virtus PRO won as expected. Now everybody expect SK to win, they are heavy favorites. Odds are too low to bet, 1.07 for money line isn't worth risk it. I made some bets in CSGOLounge but I didn't make any BTC bet. I'm waiting for better odds.
kindly shared it here if odd might increase or what would be the best option sir, good luck
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: