Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 31. (Read 106413 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Update:

WIN!

Hard win,good job VP. It would have been really scary in this Major if Astralis had Dupreeh and Kjarbe. GG to them nontheless.

I started counting units from 19th of APRIL!

Units on 8th of June: +61.53Units

Site to bet BTC on these matches : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750

VP starting to pull the game back,leading in OT now and are more likely to win it.
Its really hard for VP to operate when Snax is 2 8 .
Wont be placing much bets today,i wont be home Sad

***Note: My 1 unit for ESL Cologne will be 0.0025. If i bet minimum amount of 0.001 it means to bet lowest possible. Under half unit.***

Map1 was close,Map2 shouldnt be close. Train is really communication based map. With addition of Gla1ve and Zonic it will be hard for Astralis to coordinate on one of the VP"s best maps. GL!

I started counting units from 19th of APRIL!

Units on 8th of June: +55.53Units

Site to bet BTC on these matches : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750

Activity: 742
Wow! Outstanding Counter-Strike being shown by Virtus.pro in the first half of Overtime... I am stunned!
They need 1 more round in order to take the map and we then proceed to Train (Map picked by VP)
Okay I will give my thoughts and what not for this game; Virtus.pro vs Astralis

The odds are HEAVILY favouring the Polish team. The only reason I can think of this is because Dupreeh is being out temporarily by zonic.
Odds are roughly 70-30

Here is a summary that a close analyst mate of mine made:

snip

For betters this seems to be quite a risky game to bet.

I stand with my original decision that VP will take it.

Astralis almost lost on their pick ending 12-3 on the 1st half now they tied the match to 14-14 and one of astralis' stand in gla1ve is on the top of scoreboard. I have to agree this match is risky.

And it goes into overtime thanks to the Papa himself! pashabiceps with a massive 4k in the last round saving the Polish team.
Into overtime we go.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com

The odds are HEAVILY favouring the Polish team. The only reason I can think of this is because Dupreeh is being out temporarily by zonic.
Odds are roughly 70-30

snip

Astralis almost lost on their map pick ending 12-3 on the 1st half now they tied the match to 14-14 and one of astralis' stand in gla1ve is on the top of scoreboard. I have to agree this match is risky.

Odds are roughly 70-30

Map wise, Astralis have a decent shot if we look at the map, especially that VP will have to leave either Cache or Dust 2 available for picking and as VP always go to ban Dust 2 over Cache, they will have to play a map that they themselves are not really great on while Astralis is not bad even with this lineup but I might overestimate them a little bit because they have great carries today against Dignitas but that should always count as a danger factor since this team have somebody to take the role and perform. VP also have snax to carry and their weight is pasha, it’s odd to see the AWP player not working well and these guys still have karrigan so the AWP game is not in VP’s favor. If these guys go to Train or Cobble, VP should be able to take it but Cache/Dust 2 is really big hit or miss, they are not as efficient like on other maps so I still have some doubt about this game and the whole VP winning ordeal so it is smart to wait for veto before betting.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
NAvis on Fiore so far!°!°!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
BT your thinking of world edit. That guy is an
absolute beast.

he had a sick k/d ratio

tough day yesterday, waiting on your plays for tonight Zilara

cheers
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
flipside played great but it was that sniper on map 2 that really took over.  He just took them out 1 by 1 after
he got his confidence. I have only watched a short time but never seen anyone play that good. I forget his name
My opinion for the quarterfinals (I will give an analysis and breakdown closer to the games):

1. Virtus.pro > Astralis

2. SK Gaming > FlipSid3

3. Natus Vincere > Liquid

4. Gambit < fnatic

I'll give an analysis in a few hours.
I might change one of them and that being the VP vs Astralis game. Very tight game.
But I'll see.
RIP-NIP ,interesting how well Flipside played. GG!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
where do you guys get your news of line ups and stuff? Is there a good app or social media? I go to the twitch streams
and listen to previews and announcers but by then its established who is playing and not playing.

Here you go: http://www.hltv.org/match/2303370-astralis-dignitas-esl-one-cologne-2016
HLTV.org is a great source for breaking CS:GO news.

Another site is CSGOLounge.com
Mainly for odds/betting.

thank you for the links, I bookmarked them. Astralis sure is playing great early but then keep giving it away late. They dont seem to
close very well after leading in all the games. I see they are missing main members though so maybe thats why.

Very correct statement you made about Astralis struggling to close out games. They almost went into OT in the last game.
Score was 16-14 to Astralis.

Onto FlipSid3 vs Ninja's;

NiP should take it. They are probably thee smartest team with a lot of experience.
FlipSid3 haven't done much and haven't really made an impact in the eSports scene.

Should be one-sided in my opinion.
NiP all the way!

How can you say Flipside has no impact on eSports scene,they have qualified for last 4-5 majors which not a lot of teams out there can say they did. Constantly giving out good matches vs tier 1 teams. Im going NiP to win 2:0 but Flipside is always there which is really noticable in E-sports world.[/size]

What I mean is FlipSid3 haven't been in the Quater-finals since 1.6... Which is sad. One of the best CSS and CS1.6 player was from Flip.
In the past years they haven't won much if anything.

Yeah well if we go with that logic,we can say that not much teams actually won anything in past 3 years of CSGO Except NiP,Fnatic,Ex-lumy,VP,few french shuffles and thats it.
where do you guys get your news of line ups and stuff? Is there a good app or social media? I go to the twitch streams
and listen to previews and announcers but by then its established who is playing and not playing.

Here you go: http://www.hltv.org/match/2303370-astralis-dignitas-esl-one-cologne-2016

Mainly for odds/betting.

thank you for the links, I bookmarked them. Astralis sure is playing great early but then keep giving it away late. They dont seem to
close very well after leading in all the games. I see they are missing main members though so maybe thats why.

Very correct statement you made about Astralis struggling to close out games. They almost went into OT in the last game.

NiP should take it. They are probably thee smartest team with a lot of experience.
FlipSid3 haven't done much and haven't really made an impact in the eSports scene.

NiP all the way!

How can you say Flipside has no impact on eSports scene,they have qualified for last 4-5 majors which not a lot of teams out there can say they did. Constantly giving out good matches vs tier 1 teams. Im going NiP to win 2:0 but Flipside is always there which is really noticable in E-sports world.[/size]

What I mean is FlipSid3 haven't been in the Quater-finals since 1.6... Which is sad. One of the best CSS and CS1.6 player was from Flip.
In the past years they haven't won much if anything.

Mainly for odds/betting.

NiP all the way!

How can you say Flipside has no impact on eSports scene,they have qualified for last 4-5 majors which not a lot of teams out there can say they did. Constantly giving out good matches vs tier 1 teams. Im going NiP to win 2:0 but Flipside is always there which is really noticable in E-sports world.

Mainly for odds/betting.

NiP all the way!
I knew Astralis can take it,great job guys. I got them in PICK EM aswell. GG!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Mainly for odds/betting.

Pages:
Jump to: