Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 32. (Read 106413 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Here is the round that lost Astralis the map 4vs1 .

[img][img]

that sucked config went nuts that round behind the box.  Luckily astralis won
after choking away round 1 - so another victory +1.5 for us!!!

cheers

Its 1-1 in the Bo3. Cache is a favourite from both of the Danish team. Should be a close one. I'm personally praying for Dig.
Good luck to all!
I hope they win too 1st half on cache ends 9-6 for astralis and dignitas not looking good just wish they won't choke now in the t side.

Dignitas has a solid CT-side on Cache! I wish them the best going into the half.

Edit: Dig just won the buy-round! If they don't mess up the anti-echo they should be good to go.
Activity: 714
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I'm all in this big bet  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com

[img][img]

that sucked config went nuts that round behind the box.  Luckily astralis won

cheers

Its 1-1 in the Bo3. Cache is a favourite from both of the Danish team. Should be a close one. I'm personally praying for Dig.
Good luck to all!
I hope they win too 1st half on cache ends 9-6 for astralis and dignitas not looking good just wish they won't choke now in the ct side.
Update : So far so good they win the 2nd pistol round

[img][img]

cheers

Good luck to all!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

cheers

Astralis. 13-5 to 14-11 and having 4vs1 you manage to lose. You deserve to lose 2-0 now. GG[/size]

Hahahaha! Overtime and Dignitas managed to take it! I am so happy for them.
Mirage should be very interesting. If dupreeh was there Astralis would take it for sure.

But I don't see Astralis loosing de_mirage.
Astralis. 13-5 to 14-11 and having 4vs1 you manage to lose. You deserve to lose 2-0 now. GG
where do you guys get your news of line ups and stuff? Is there a good app or social media? I go to the twitch streams
and listen to previews and announcers but by then its established who is playing and not playing.

Here you go: http://www.hltv.org/match/2303370-astralis-dignitas-esl-one-cologne-2016
HLTV.org is a great source for breaking CS:GO news.

Another site is CSGOLounge.com
Mainly for odds/betting.

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
where do you guys get your news of line ups and stuff? Is there a good app or social media? I go to the twitch streams
and listen to previews and announcers but by then its established who is playing and not playing.

Honestly, I only rely on Twitter posts by the teams and players to know the latest news and events regarding them. Also, there are a plenty of e-Sports news sites that publish news on teams and players in most parts of the day.

Astralis v Dignitas is a very interesting match up, it seems. Astralis are a bit off while Dignitas are doing well. The veto would decide who will have the advantage over the other. I hope that map 1 would be Cobblestone because Astralis T side plays decent on that map.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Honestly this game can go both ways. 50:50 match in my opinion.

Kjaerbye is not playing how he did when he was on Dignitas but he is not in the roster
gla1ve and zonic are stand in players and should manage but might have a negative impact
karrigan is a fantastic in game leader - device is performing really well and Xyp9x is very talented.

Astralis will be performing worse than usual.

Dignitas will be performing decently.

The veto should be very interesting. I think Astralis will instantly ban Cobble which isn't really a problem for Dig.

Hm - this game will be close!
legendary
nice I was thinking of taking them straight cause I like
device also but definitely think the 1.5 should be safe.

Lets get it!!!
#4 Bet for Day 3 of ESL Cologne

***Note: My 1 unit for ESL Cologne will be 0.0025. If i bet minimum amount of 0.001 it means to bet lowest possible. Under half unit.***

I simply must go huge on this line, 1.38 on Astralis to take 1 map?? I know Dupreeh is not playing and the standin will be the coach but still i trust Device can carry this out.

I started counting units from 19th of APRIL!

Units on 6th of June: +49.75Units

Site to bet BTC on these matches : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750

legendary
great job yesterday!

will be tailing you again today and I see the dignitas and astralis
line up at nitro. Its dignitas -151 as the favorite and +116 on the
dog
Day 3 of ESL Cologne predictions!

***Note: My 1 unit for ESL Cologne will be 0.0025. If i bet minimum amount of 0.001 it means to bet lowest possible. Under half unit.***

#1 Bet

NOTE: Made a typo here, wanted to place 0.00125 (HALF unit) Read this please.We saw faze beating FNC i opening match,different occasion now in B03 it might be tricky for Faze to get a map out of Fnatic. GL

#2 Bet

NOTE: Same typo as above, bet HALF a unit here. Im following Mouse untill the end,really love their team and theres no doubt they can get a win over liquid.

#3 Bet

NOTE: HOLY SHIT,same typo mistakes in 3 bets,wtf 1 unit here. The odds are pretty weird on this one. I am 100% certain NiP will advance into the next phase with a comfortable win. Now i hope they can sweap them 2:0. GL!

I dont see Dignitas vs Astralis line so i will post that bet when i see the line

Okay, Fnatic beat G2 16-13.
That is a pretty close score which again leaves me to believe that Fnatic are toying with them or they are simply not playing well.
Now we've seen Fnatic pull this kind of stuff a lot before.

Judging this game; I think the Finals will be SK Gaming vs Fnatic.

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
In Day 3 I go with favorites, too. I'm quite sure about Fnatic, NiP and mousesports but I never watch Astralis. I know Dignitas but they are not in their best form last years. I don't pick either of teams for that game but other 3 we agree on selections. Good luck!
Here is my PICK EM PREDICTIONS + Fantasy team for day 3 of ESL Cologne

Pages:
Jump to: