Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 51. (Read 106413 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
#4 Tip
Note: We didnt see mouse play for about 10 days,we saw fnatic getting to Semifinal,showing us better form then in the beggining when they picked up wenton. Lets see Smiley

I started counting units from 19th of APRIL!

Units on 19th of MAY: +27.25 Units

Site to bet BTC on these matches : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750

they managed to win and get their eventually Cheesy nice win gotta say godsent building up a lot of momentum

Loving the GODSENT squad. They are one of my fav teams at the moment Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
they managed to win and get their eventually Cheesy nice win gotta say godsent building up a lot of momentum
yay dobry won a match Cheesy its all down to the last one now for the series decider Tongue this might happen Tongue underdog wins always crazy Tongue

GL Smiley My eyes are on Godsent vs Flipside pick. Godsent is choking so much on second map -.-
legendary
yay dobry won a match Cheesy its all down to the last one now for the series decider Tongue this might happen Tongue underdog wins always crazy Tongue
Wink they making for a good match currently 8-7 only trailing by a map crazy to watch navi after so long tho lol Cheesy glad theyre back

edit 8-9 to them

Yeah me too! We need some1 to beat Luminosity seriously.
legendary
 Wink they making for a good match currently 8-7 only trailing by a map crazy to watch navi after so long tho lol Cheesy glad theyre back

edit 8-9 8-11 9-13 to them
I'm liking the odds for ex csgl I know from the past they aren't even that bad and a ICB would be ideal here too good too miss imho
you already won the bet but thinking they might be able to contest for the second map Tongue

I might have said it wrong Cheesy The match is already under way. I said about my tip for first map +6.5 that it went through Cheesy Sorry if you missunderstud Smiley

no no you were right Tongue It won Tongue don't worry I was just saying about the series Tongue they could take it to the third map what do you think Tongue :?

Not so likely,they are playing good,but just "good" is not enough for them to beat NaVI Sad
legendary
I'm liking the odds for ex csgl I know from the past they aren't even that bad and a ICB would be ideal here too good too miss imho
you already won the bet but thinking they might be able to contest for the second map Tongue

I might have said it wrong Cheesy The match is already under way. I said about my tip for first map +6.5 that it went through Cheesy Sorry if you missunderstud Smiley

no no you were right Tongue It won Tongue don't worry I was just saying about the series Tongue they could take it to the third map what do you think Tongue :?

legendary
Ty Ex-CSGL pretty nice 1.92 odd for +6.5 vs NaVi!
After VP vs WP match I knew that newly-created WP team will be going good.
the odds were ~65-35 for SK, and it should be aroound 60:40 for WP Smiley

About NaVi, im gonna skip this one, its 90:10 for NaVi soo its not profitable to bet high (im not using nitrogensport website).

Space Soldiers are good team, in nice condition and with solid skill. Ez skins\

What do you think about Envy vs Dignitas ? Envy losts last matches, but the opponents were all TIER1, do not know if I should believe in KennyS and Happy skill tho.

P.S. Yesterday your predictions were pretty nice Smiley\

Even thou Astralis won last match vs Dingitas i would pick Dignitas today. Just due to recent form. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
After VP vs WP match I knew that newly-created WP team will be going good.
the odds were ~65-35 for SK, and it should be aroound 60:40 for WP Smiley

About NaVi, im gonna skip this one, its 90:10 for NaVi soo its not profitable to bet high (im not using nitrogensport website).

Space Soldiers are good team, in nice condition and with solid skill. Ez skins\

What do you think about Envy vs Dignitas ? Envy losts last matches, but the opponents were all TIER1, do not know if I should believe in KennyS and Happy skill tho.

P.S. Yesterday your predictions were pretty nice Smiley\
The 1st tip(couldn't share my bet because nitrogen took down the line early) seems pretty decent even though both teams are not doing well either.. flipsid3 losing to csgl and godsent losing to ence twice but checking their head to head stats (flilpsid3 2-7 godsent) should be a smooth win for them.

Yeap,last few matches i watched Flipside vs Godsent were really close but GODSENT always got on top.Lets see what happens Smiley CHeers!
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
The 1st tip(couldn't share my bet because nitrogen took down the line early) seems pretty decent even though both teams are not doing well either.. flipsid3 losing to csgl and godsent losing to ence twice but checking their head to head stats (flilpsid3 2-7 godsent) should be a smooth win for them.
Also zilara do you also have any tips for mlg later?
Thanks for all the great tips, I've won a couple of times thanks to this thread. So keep doing what you're doing! Smiley

Thank you man Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Thanks for all the great tips, I've won a couple of times thanks to this thread. So keep doing what you're doing! Smiley
#1 Tip

#2 Tip
Note: NaVi is back after a break,i want to see their form in this matchup +Ex-CSGL needs attention for new sponsors..

#3 Tip

I started counting units from 19th of APRIL!

Units on 19th of MAY: +27.25 Units

Site to bet BTC on these matches : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Wow, another great day.
Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: