Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 52. (Read 106413 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Update on tips

Dignitas vs Astralis -- Dignitas +1.5 (Odd 1.74) ---- LOSS!
NiP vs EnvyUs -- NiP -1.5 (odd 1.88) ---- WIN!
DenDD vs WP -- DenDD ML (Odd 1,71) ---- WIN!
Penta vs PRIDE -- Penta ML (Odd 2.07) ---- WIN!
Escape vs Gambit -- Escape ML (Odd 1.5) ---- WIN!

Todays tips mark 1 month of counting units on this thread. +27.25 is the count for 1 month! Cheers everyone who supported me.

I started counting units from 19th of APRIL!

Units on 19th of MAY: +27.25 Units

Site to bet BTC on these matches : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
Damn , it doesnt look good for Dig  Cry

Riskiest match of the day,Astralis too good today.
Thanks for the nip tip envyus is just performing so bad no hope for them to break their losing streak. They couldnt even land their shots and even bring the game to a close round on their own map pick.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
thanks zilara for this kind replied I did pick escape to win I'm just thinking that it would be worthy if I placed my small earnings from my collected faucet just new here and I'm looking for a better chances to earned more coming from this forums thanks for your free tips I hope i win this one, good luck
Damn , it doesnt look good for Dig  Cry

Riskiest match of the day,Astralis too good today.
is there still a ongoing game that I can bet just woke up the time here is different from your time zone, if there's still an ongoing game OP can you give me some tips which team do i have to bet? hope there's still that i can win with. good luck to this ongoing game hoe you win it.

Hi,everyting except DeNDD + Astralis match is not started.

#1 Tip
Note: Dignitas is playing really good cs in past few months,they can take of 1 map from astralis.

#2 Tip
Note:With recent performance issues from Envy i dont see them taking a map away from NIP

#3 Tip
Note: Yesterday we saw first match from new roster of Worst Players.They played super bad and disorganised.Anything from DenDD win i will concern as an upset.

#4 Tip
Note: Okey,Penta has the raw skill and experience here.Since the matchup is BO2 the odds are super high.Lets hope Penta can close this one out 2:0 and not choke and throw.

#5 Tip
Note:Im pretty sure Gambit is losing their spot in Tier1 league,they are playing super bad ever since they got back home from MLG Columbus.Ez escape.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Damn , it doesnt look good for Dig  Cry
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
is there still a ongoing game that I can bet just woke up the time here is different from your time zone, if there's still an ongoing game OP can you give me some tips which team do i have to bet? hope there's still that i can win with. good luck to this ongoing game hoe you win it.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Nice wins yesterday, you're doing fine.
who wins the game zilara? i have my bet for denDD are we losing now? oh what a bad pick for me I just thought that it was a very easy pick for you hehehe always been surprise when you are giving feedback? is't done now?

If you placed the bet on DenDD to win you are not losing. Game is LIVE you can watch it here http://www.hltv.org/match/2302674-dendd-worst-players-operation-kinguin-3#streamAnchor

That site giving me hard time streaming ...anyone else

I know,DIGNIT is like the worst streaming platform,hate when i have to watch matches there..
Any other sites to watch the action as it unfolds? I am starting to get into esports and want to follow the action as well. Thanks in advance if you can provide a better stream for these matches.

Hello,usualy the streams will be on twitch.tv , you can follow csgo scene with all the news and matches here hltv.org
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
who wins the game zilara? i have my bet for denDD are we losing now? oh what a bad pick for me I just thought that it was a very easy pick for you hehehe always been surprise when you are giving feedback? is't done now?

If you placed the bet on DenDD to win you are not losing. Game is LIVE you can watch it here http://www.hltv.org/match/2302674-dendd-worst-players-operation-kinguin-3#streamAnchor

I know,DIGNIT is like the worst streaming platform,hate when i have to watch matches there..
Any other sites to watch the action as it unfolds? I am starting to get into esports and want to follow the action as well. Thanks in advance if you can provide a better stream for these matches.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Activity: 644
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
they live up to their name lol Tongue simple was the only reason people risk it on the team lol good money for him tho knows the team loses Tongue
Oh lord,worst players are really WORST,s1imple get out of there! Easy pick for DenDD i dont see Worst players coming back.
#1 Tip
Note: Dignitas is playing really good cs in past few months,they can take of 1 map from astralis.

#2 Tip
Note:With recent performance issues from Envy i dont see them taking a map away from NIP

#3 Tip
Note: Yesterday we saw first match from new roster of Worst Players.They played super bad and disorganised.Anything from DenDD win i will concern as an upset.

#4 Tip
Note: Okey,Penta has the raw skill and experience here.Since the matchup is BO2 the odds are super high.Lets hope Penta can close this one out 2:0 and not choke and throw.

#5 Tip
Note:Im pretty sure Gambit is losing their spot in Tier1 league,they are playing super bad ever since they got back home from MLG Columbus.Ez escape.

I started counting units from 19th of APRIL!

Units on 18th of MAY: +25.09 Units

Site to bet BTC on these matches : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750

Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Any predictions for matches tonight?

I did a lot of matches today,you will find them on previous page just scroll a bit Smiley Cheers!
I bet on the 4pm match of RCTIC to win.
So I lost? Angry
This was my first bet on these type of games.  Cry

Out of 5 bets i placed thats the only one that lost. Unlucky for you to follow that one Sad

Followed this as well, but still I can say that it was quite good day!
Good job Zilara, keep going, can not wait for next tips Smiley
Activity: 644
sorry missed for me my friend i thought that the game of fanatic was different since it has a bigger odd well not for me today hope i can catch up 4 out 5 again you really a good tipster with regarding to e sport hope to get some more and keep following you my friend.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Great day, thanks.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: