Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 53. (Read 106413 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Any predictions for matches tonight?

I did a lot of matches today,you will find them on previous page just scroll a bit Smiley Cheers!
I bet on the 4pm match of RCTIC to win.
So I lost? Angry
This was my first bet on these type of games.  Cry

Out of 5 bets i placed thats the only one that lost. Unlucky for you to follow that one Sad
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

I did a lot of matches today,you will find them on previous page just scroll a bit Smiley Cheers!
I bet on the 4pm match of RCTIC to win.
So I lost? Angry
This was my first bet on these type of games.  Cry
Update on Tips

LDLC vs AT -- LDLC ML (Odd 2.42) ---- WIN!
SpaceSoldiers vs Bpro -- SS ML (Odd 1.65) ---- WIN!
RCTIC vs Leisure -- RCTIC Ml (Odd 1.6) ---- LOSS!
WP vs CPH -- WP ML (Odd 1.9) ---- TEST bet as i noted when posting this tip
G2 vs Fnatic -- G2 ML (Odd 1.7) ---- WIN!
G2 vs VP -- G2 ML (Odd 1.48) ---- WIN!

I started counting units from 19th of APRIL!

Units on 18th of MAY: +25.09 Units

Site to bet BTC on these matches : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
g2 on fire tho winning both matches 2-0 from what ive seen dammn they haven't lost it shox not hungover from celebrations Tongue loll

Here you go

#1 Tip
Note: LDLC has impressive last matches,lets see thay can get even more wins by going over ATX.

#2 Tip
Note: Easy for SpaceSoldiers,i dont see them droping a map.

#3 Tip
Note: RCTIC took down AGG yesterday which means they are in really good form.GL

#4 Tip
Note: Bet really low or nothing here,im just testing the waters with S1mples new team.

#5 Tip
Note:We all saw what G2 did in ESL PRO LEAGUE,no doubt if they play on similar level they will take Fnatic easy.

#6 Tip
Note: Again,should be easy for G2 if they are on decent level from the last tournament.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
G2 closing out Fnatic 2:0. Cheers!
wooh alot of bets on G2   Cool are they the new hot team ?
Might be mate I'm sure zilara will not pick them if there's no chance for them to be the hot team. hope we win this game mate, good luck guys. win more coming from this free picks.

yup they clanged Luminosity all the way into overtime for the ESL title so seems more than reasonable these tips win ! Cheesy Gl all

Yeap,g2 is the team to watch. I just hope their form can last long.

G2 made a great games last time, almost won the tournament (it was pretty close).
ScreaM and shox played insane (shox in last action vs 4- that was awsome!)

I am gonna bet on them vs fnatci since the odds are nice Smiley
Odds are going in favor now of fnatic @1.7 g2 is now the [email protected] crazy how odds shift that fast when matches are about to start within few minutes.

thats even better if the odds are jumping,i still go with G2,good odd!
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
Might be mate I'm sure zilara will not pick them if there's no chance for them to be the hot team. hope we win this game mate, good luck guys. win more coming from this free picks.

yup they clanged Luminosity all the way into overtime for the ESL title so seems more than reasonable these tips win ! Cheesy Gl all

G2 made a great games last time, almost won the tournament (it was pretty close).

Odds are going in favor now of fnatic @1.7 g2 is now the [email protected] crazy how odds shift that fast when matches are about to start within few minutes. I got those sweet odds in the last minute proof just hope g2 bring their S game today.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251

is there a a better way to watch csgo matches rather than twitch the sources are not that good ... i really like dota in-game watch matches csgo need to get such feature for all tournaments

Well twitch is the best place you can go,you can always watch it through CSGO ingame.

really i can not find it ....there is only links for twitch stream inside the game

Oh yeah my bad,i think from ingame you can only watch games from bigger tournaments(Not sure,you can check it) But at the end twitch is the biggest place.
legendary
Activity: 1050
is there a a better way to watch csgo matches rather than twitch the sources are not that good ... i really like dota in-game watch matches csgo need to get such feature for all tournaments

Well twitch is the best place you can go,you can always watch it through CSGO ingame.

really i can not find it ....there is only links for twitch stream inside the game

legendary
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.
put my bets on ,lets see what happens, i really hope your bets are sustainably good!
wooh alot of bets on G2   Cool are they the new hot team ?

legendary
Activity: 1218

Activity: 644
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: