Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 50. (Read 106413 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
OMG csgl are going ham lol 8-0 :O the match is crazy tho will be a schocker if the don't even get one round Tongue Sad csgl defo going to get sponsers lol
Sup Godsent? Whats going on mates? Tier1? Seriously? Okey Cheesy
I'll be following tip number 3 for today since the match is a lan tournament by looking at the head to head stats its in favor of dobry&gaming (14-6) but the said matches are online lets see how they play on lan this should be interesting.

Godsent vs Ex-CSGL is delays. Starts at 20:30 CET time.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
I'll be following tip number 3 for today since the match is a lan tournament by looking at the head to head stats its in favor of dobry&gaming (14-6) but the said matches are online lets see how they play on lan this should be interesting.
#1 Tip

#2 Tip

#3 Tip

I started counting units from 19th of APRIL!

Units on 20th of MAY: +29.87 Units

Site to bet BTC on these matches : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750

I can't wait to try your service mate what particular time you post your tips? I'm so impress with perfect winnings streak good job will be watching this from now on. thanks in advance OP.

Im covering few matches per day,i post tips at least 1 hour before the match Smiley
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I can't wait to try your service mate what particular time you post your tips? I'm so impress with perfect winnings streak good job will be watching this from now on. thanks in advance OP.
Nice tips around here!
A lot of games are going on this weekend and I think there's a lot of opportunity to make some money...
So, what's the best tips for this weekend?

Stick around,im covering almost every tournament Smiley

Wow, a 100% turnout, great job.Hopefully you can keep on getting 100% winning bets.

Thank you!
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Wow, a 100% turnout, great job.Hopefully you can keep on getting 100% winning bets.
Activity: 644
Update on tips

Flipside vs Godsent -- Godsent ML (Odd 1.53) ---- WIN!
DobryGaming(Ex csgl) vs NaVi -- CSGL(Map1) +6.5 (Odd 1.92) ---- WIN!
SpaceS vs HeyGuys -- SpaceS ML (Odd 1.47) ---- WIN!
Fnatic vs Mousesports -- Fnatic ML (Odd 1.7) ---- WIN!

wow my friend perfect prediction again what a game for you and all of your follower hope they tip you out after this big selection of winnings. good luck to you and thanks for keeping us updated as always.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
Nice tips around here!
A lot of games are going on this weekend and I think there's a lot of opportunity to make some money...
So, what's the best tips for this weekend?

Update on tips

Flipside vs Godsent -- Godsent ML (Odd 1.53) ---- WIN!
DobryGaming(Ex csgl) vs NaVi -- CSGL(Map1) +6.5 (Odd 1.92) ---- WIN!
SpaceS vs HeyGuys -- SpaceS ML (Odd 1.47) ---- WIN!
Fnatic vs Mousesports -- Fnatic ML (Odd 1.7) ---- WIN!

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
OMG just realised the score was flipped on esportslivescore lol a bug or something dammmn I had a feeling about debry they might go far this time around Cheesy

its always nice to see upsets like this Cheesy 8% on lounge odd 11. Dayum
wow big win, just don't know how this game works and I'm not getting which team were okay to bet with just waiting for OP's tips hope in the next game it can be much easier to pick which team will win. thanks zilara and good job.
OMG just realised the score was flipped on esportslivescore lol a bug or something dammmn I had a feeling about debry they might go far this time around Cheesy

its always nice to see upsets like this Cheesy 8% on lounge odd 11. Dayum
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Lol #RipNaVi 14-7 lead,they managed to throw it and lose to Ex-CSGL Smiley What can you say except easy 11 value for 1 Cheesy
After VP vs WP match I knew that newly-created WP team will be going good.
the odds were ~65-35 for SK, and it should be aroound 60:40 for WP Smiley

About NaVi, im gonna skip this one, its 90:10 for NaVi soo its not profitable to bet high (im not using nitrogensport website).

Space Soldiers are good team, in nice condition and with solid skill. Ez skins\

What do you think about Envy vs Dignitas ? Envy losts last matches, but the opponents were all TIER1, do not know if I should believe in KennyS and Happy skill tho.

P.S. Yesterday your predictions were pretty nice Smiley\

Even thou Astralis won last match vs Dingitas i would pick Dignitas today. Just due to recent form. Thanks Smiley

Thats what I did and they took first map, hope it will be the same for mirage.

What about fnatic vs mouz.
Fnatic without olofmeister, but are mouz abble to beat fnatic even tho ? both teams are strong, but I believe fnatci still looks better now

I just posted the tip for that match,scroll up Smiley Im going with Fnatic this match! Dont bet high!
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
After VP vs WP match I knew that newly-created WP team will be going good.
the odds were ~65-35 for SK, and it should be aroound 60:40 for WP Smiley

About NaVi, im gonna skip this one, its 90:10 for NaVi soo its not profitable to bet high (im not using nitrogensport website).

Space Soldiers are good team, in nice condition and with solid skill. Ez skins\

What do you think about Envy vs Dignitas ? Envy losts last matches, but the opponents were all TIER1, do not know if I should believe in KennyS and Happy skill tho.

P.S. Yesterday your predictions were pretty nice Smiley\

Even thou Astralis won last match vs Dingitas i would pick Dignitas today. Just due to recent form. Thanks Smiley

Thats what I did and they took first map, hope it will be the same for mirage.

What about fnatic vs mouz.
Fnatic without olofmeister, but are mouz abble to beat fnatic even tho ? both teams are strong, but I believe fnatci still looks better now

Edit. Yes, sorry, when I started to write the fourth tip was not posted yet Wink
Pages:
Jump to: