Pages:
Author

Topic: Current ICO's rating systems. What do you think? - page 5. (Read 635 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
What do you guys think of the current ICO's rating system? Are you satisfied/happy? Do you think it reflects the real projects value? Does it help you to find right ICO's to invest to? What do you think about experts (even very well known ones) who provide corrupted ratings?
There are way too many questions. Let's discuss)

In some point yes,as i have watch the success of trade io project and until now the token is still in good position,maybe now all of the mentioned projects make to success but whats important is theres a future about all the project who gests on TOP positioning

But lets be observant because this like this needs a own research and dont just rely on somebody telling you wjats good or not
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
What do you guys think of the current ICO's rating system? Are you satisfied/happy? Do you think it reflects the real projects value? Does it help you to find right ICO's to invest to? What do you think about experts (even very well known ones) who provide corrupted ratings?

For me, this is a useful thing. Of course, you always need to conduct an independent analysis, but this allows you to select and filter the results and choose what you like. For me, it's more like a search assistant than something that will influence my decision.
Activity: 131
I don't trust the ratings of ICO. if I were a scammer I would be the first thing paid to my project was the leader in the ranking of the ICO.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
ICO rating websites are different. Some of them are possibly selling the rating stats, others might be independent, but still no guarantees about it. Personally, I use these sites for getting all the info about the project as fast as it possible. Platforms have a very user-friendly design.
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
I dont believe ICO rating systems, literally. They promote ICO products for money, oftenly. I am more confident with the projects developed by corporate companies. I care about merit.
Activity: 65
I don't trust any of the more popular rating websites, it's been shown time and time again that you can basically just buy a high rating.
Activity: 476
Merit: 111
www.icoguide.com is my favorite, I do not believe in all rating sites, but this one is trustworthy for me, rates are realistic and not paid. And when I am making my own research I always agree with their scores.

lol nice try guys) looks like you are the only listing without problems mentioned above.
Activity: 197
www.icoguide.com is my favorite, I do not believe in all rating sites, but this one is trustworthy for me, rates are realistic and not paid. And when I am making my own research I always agree with their scores.

agree this page is really good, I am also looking at their rates.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
The current ICO rating systems cannot be trusted, some of them are close to accurate, some of them might be right but most of them aren't as good as they seem to be, most are just but predictions based on assumptions but not as accurate, we cannot be trusting them fully, or using them to make investment decisions, rather, its better to carry out your own research about these ICOs,

i would not trust these pages properly either. on some rating sites it is possible to buy the rating. since i know that, i do not trust such ratings sites anymore and i advise everyone not just to rely on it.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
The current ICO rating systems cannot be trusted, some of them are close to accurate, some of them might be right but most of them aren't as good as they seem to be, most are just but predictions based on assumptions but not as accurate, we cannot be trusting them fully, or using them to make investment decisions, rather, its better to carry out your own research about these ICOs,
Activity: 225
Merit: 10

You also need to know the ICO's potential and its current competitors. Don't rely on rating. Some have low rating but successful ICO and some have high rating but rubbish ICO. The ICO's team who is hardworking has a great chance carry the ICO to a success making it a good investment for people who believe on it.

The rating on some review sites depends on the legitimacy of its team like doing a KYC for the team members. It also include the vision and product. The vision is how much it is relevant to the consumers. The product is how it could make a certain thing to be convenient. There are many criteria to rate an ICO but those I've mentioned are the ones getting prioritized.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I do read the ICO rating reviews as a reference and analyse the project by myself. I think a proper research should still be done since we are investing money in the project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
the degree of trust in rating agencies is not high among the audience: the last financial crisis was largely provoked with the assistance of well-known international rating agencies.  The second possible logically justified factor of distrust is suspicion of monetization on the wave of "HYIP": to attract investments startups need to make themselves known, and one of the best ways to do this is to get into an independent rating.  Whether the wishes of the organizers of the ICO are monetizing whether the owners of independent ratings are or not is unknown, and there are no reliable facts confirming this.
Now all rating teams have about the same difficulties: the lack of qualified personnel and the youth of the industry. Whichever figures the crypto-currency market operates with, we can see high-level analytics only when international rating brands enter this market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I think the rating is still fair. Although it does not really depict what becomes of a project nowadays as a result of too much projects that makes it impossible for them to scrutinize the projects so well to get to know if they can actually achieved what they plan in their whutepapers
I would not say that ico itself experiences bad times. There are many projects, and they collect enough, much more than they need to implement these projects in fact. And the fact that tokens fall into the abyss immediately, this is another matter. In the mid-term, they will strongly affect ico, but now things are going pretty well for ico.

The topic is not about "how ICO's are doing". Please read first before writing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
I would not say that ico itself experiences bad times. There are many projects, and they collect enough, much more than they need to implement these projects in fact. And the fact that tokens fall into the abyss immediately, this is another matter. In the mid-term, they will strongly affect ico, but now things are going pretty well for ico.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
There are so many ICO rating systems but not all of them are good. I only believe in ICObench cause IMO, I think it's the most truthworthy system although I know that ICObench also received money to promote for ICO project Smiley. Of course ICO rating systems affect a lot to ICO project cause investors always focus on ICO projects which have highest rate only Smiley.
ICOBench experts want money to give a high rating for projects, it's scam.

The metrics for rating projects is bad. very bad in fact. Gone are the days when the so called experts rate project based on the project's proposition. These days, It's all about "Hey, There's hype, I would invest". That's how crappy and low quality projects gets hyped and shilled while the good ones are poorly funded.. It's all about the hype now. Experts has turned paid shillers and ICO rating sites takes cash (or should I say bribe?) to keep low quality ICOs on their first pages. It's gets worse everyday.

What will you do to change it if you can? (just ideas)
Activity: 140
I really do not follow their ratings because I feel they can be biased some times. I usually make use of icodrops and some youtubers rating.
Pages:
Jump to: