Pages:
Author

Topic: CWC2019 Prediction Pool - Win x BTC [Additional prize in every round] - page 27. (Read 10915 times)

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
Today is the most important match of the tournament. If England can't make it to Semi, i think this will be a heart broken for all the English fans and country.  England has to win the last four matches now. If they can't then i wonder England can never lift the WC.
And if England can make it to Semi (although will not be confirmed in calculation), the whole Bangladesh and Pakistan will be heart broken. I wish Bangladesh can make it, this is the first time they are having good performance in the world cup.

And if England lose today, the Bangladesh and Pakistan match can be a quarterfinal to qualify for the semi-finals. I am and whole of Pakistani are backing up Indians to win this one  Cheesy

We are with you Indians today  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Today is the most important match of the tournament. If England can't make it to Semi, i think this will be a heart broken for all the English fans and country.  England has to win the last four matches now. If they can't then i wonder England can never lift the WC.
And if England can make it to Semi (although will not be confirmed in calculation), the whole Bangladesh and Pakistan will be heart broken. I wish Bangladesh can make it, this is the first time they are having good performance in the world cup.
Activity: 3108
Merit: 972
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Yeh cheezz !!!!

Pakistan is still in the tornament and the journey continues..

You can thank Gulbadin for the win. Honestly, I bet on Pakistan, but I thought Afghanistan would win this one towards the end, but Gulbadin's decisions destroyed their hopes.

His horrible bowling coupled with the missed run out chance at the end(Don't forget the Imad LBW decision) helped Pakistan survive. Looking at this performance(Pak), I can pretty confidently say that they are leagues away at the moment when compared to India and Australia.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
legendary
Williamson get luck once again, he is very much lucky this year. Will NZ be able to win today? I think they will get a narrow win at the end. They have this luck from the beginning of the tournament.
I am also feeling this after Williamson dropped now its time he leads his team and have spot in semi final after winning this match.
Williamson has gone now, however, NZ has already ranked up for semi. If England can win all the match, NZ will be 4th team, if England can win only one match, Pak or BAN can win all match, still NZ will qualify for the next round. There's no chance of being out for them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 62
Williamson get luck once again, he is very much lucky this year. Will NZ be able to win today? I think they will get a narrow win at the end. They have this luck from the beginning of the tournament.
I am also feeling this after Williamson dropped now its time he leads his team and have spot in semi final after winning this match.
legendary

Yeh cheezz !!!!

Pakistan is still in the tornament and the journey continues..

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Pakistan is about to lose with 6 wickets down and more runs to chase than balls remaining. They are playing badly or should I say AFG are playing well? Anyways, 1 run to 2 runs per over and if this is the way it goes and lose 1 more wicket, I guess a loss is sure.

Also, what's the 92 world cup result got to do with this WC? LOL! History doesn't often repeat.

Edit: Pakistan won the game with 2 balls remaining.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
Aussie showing that they can come back from any situation. They were 92/5 down and then we have a almost 100 run partnership between Usman Khawaja and Alex which will make them score over 250+. With Starc in their team, i fear newzealand another tough day today,

One more sign for pakistan's fans Cheesy

Source : Cricbuzz

1992 - Pakistan lost a left-handed opener in the first over of their 8th game 2019 - Pakistan lose a left-handed opener in the first over of their 8th game. STOP IT!!!
I'm really surprised how this coincidence going to be such long, that's really somewhat interesting. I remember UmeerIdreas to say something this kind at the beginning of the world cup.

And here's the post-
For those who are thinking that Pakistan team is out of form and cannot recover in this World Cup, I would like to remind that in 1992, Pakistan lost the first match to WI by 10 Wickets and still they manage to lift the world cup.

Yes, i do said at the beginning of the tournament. And also not to forget that after 1992, this is the first time we have the same format of 1992 where every team play each team and top 4 are chosen for the semi finals (No groups, quarterfinals etc)

At present i am worried about the current match as Pakistan again looking to lose their way in the easy match.  Undecided   I wish Haris plays a big knock today and seeks Pakistani to the much needed victory.
legendary

1992 - Pakistan lost a left-handed opener in the first over of their 8th game 2019 - Pakistan lose a left-handed opener in the first over of their 8th game. STOP IT!!!
I'm really surprised how this coincidence going to be such long, that's really somewhat interesting. I remember UmeerIdreas to say something this kind at the beginning of the world cup.

And here's the post-
For those who are thinking that Pakistan team is out of form and cannot recover in this World Cup, I would like to remind that in 1992, Pakistan lost the first match to WI by 10 Wickets and still they manage to lift the world cup.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
^ erikalui : it depends on, Which pakistan comes to bat on pitch today. the unpredictable pak or the pakistan who manage to beat proteas, English and Kiwis team Cheesy

Fakhar already gone.

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Pak can easily win today as they just need to chase 228 runs unless they start playing carelessly which is likely not going to happen. AFG have not managed to win a single match so they will be even more desperate to win these last 2 matches like they did with India by restricting them. By getting an easy win, they can even improve their net run rate to positive.
Activity: 3108
Merit: 972
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
It wouldn't really matter if England wins either of the matches. India should just lose to England, that way, they can qualify to the Semi along with England and keep an immature team like Pakistan out.
Wow. You want India to willingly lose against England? Which team would stoop to such levels to simply stop another team from qualifying? India are more than capable of defeating Pakistan again even if they play against each other once again.

Honestly, I am not a big fan of the current Pakistan lineup, but calling them immature is stupidity at its finest. They have some of the best players in the world currently like Azam, Amir etc and they will always be a formidable team(Just watch their recent performances).
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
If England win only one of the rest 2 match, their point will be 10 only. If Pakistan or Bangladesh able to somehow win 2 matches, will qualify for the next round. I too think that England will not opted out but you know Bangladesh is as well looking for the semi  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
I don't even see Pakistan qualifying with currently 7 points as 2 matches are left and they can max get 11 points and there are already 2 teams with 11 points each who can get even more points in upcoming matches. If Eng lose against Ind and NZ, they will be out so Ban and Pak can fill that spot but I don't feel Eng may lose against NZ. SL qualifying will be a miracle and I don't see it happening after yesterday's loss.

Pakistan just needs to win both their matches and leaves rest of their luck on other teams in order for them to qualify . On other hand in second match Oz will be on a roll as they have being best in form and continuously winning their matches .
It wouldn't really matter if England wins either of the matches. India should just lose to England, that way, they can qualify to the Semi along with England and keep an immature team like Pakistan out.

I don't even see Pakistan qualifying with currently 7 points as 2 matches are left and they can max get 11 points and there are already 2 teams with 11 points each who can get even more points in upcoming matches. If Eng lose against Ind and NZ, they will be out so Ban and Pak can fill that spot but I don't feel Eng may lose against NZ. SL qualifying will be a miracle and I don't see it happening after yesterday's loss.
Good analysis here. I concur.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
Amir has not got a single wicket yet though. Pakistan will probably get easy win today.

He will come in the end and will take remaining wicket in 1 over Tongue that's his World cup journey in this edition so far.

How many of you voting for Brexit tomorrow  ? lol
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Afghan scored 125 for 5, this is shit. It seems they will not be able to score more than 200 now. Amir has not got a single wicket yet though. Pakistan will probably get easy win today. I have picked comfortable win though.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

Pakistan just needs to win both their matches and leaves rest of their luck on other teams in order for them to qualify . On other hand in second match Oz will be on a roll as they have being best in form and continuously winning their matches .
Pages:
Jump to: