Pages:
Author

Topic: CYPHER HODL-Experimenting with ideas for different physical bitcoin designs - page 2. (Read 2546 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
   Casascius was the first physical Bitcoin coin.

Cypher Hodl is now the first physical Bitcoin NFT coin.

A REAL NFT on the Bitcoin BLOCKCHAIN

A bitcoin Non Fungible Token directly inscripted on the Bitcoin blockchain making them immutable and fully decentralized!

This is Ordinals number inscription 111244

Unlike other NFTs on other shitcoin blockchains, this image is directly on the blockchain forever, and not relying on another network or system to hodl the image.

I also made physical NFT Bitcoins for an ONCHAIN MONKEY and a BITCOIN PUNK

A wonderful job. I appreciate your work very much. And thank you for sharing such beautiful money coins with us.
LDL
Activity: 588
Merit: 598
nice monkey coin  Smiley

Thanks Holoxon....I also made a custom onchain monkey satodime card and punk as well.

The other card is from my custom artwork I have created a few years back used for cypherhodl products

As you can see below pics they came out pretty cool again will be part of my cypherhodl collection  Wink

Wow
Excellent Innovation
Nice money Coin

Just for welcome.
Activity: 305
Merit: 11
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Continued to experiment with the following designs.....

MONERO/BITCOIN COIN

MONERO/BITCOIN/LITECOIN/DOGECOIN

Yep...I have 8 Private key water proof papers behind that holo...had to dig deep into that coin!
  Also threw in there a metamask seed for a wallet with an NFT just for kicks!

BIP38 COIN

This uses Mike Caldwells tech with BIP38 encryption...so you have the private and public key on the outside...behine the hologram is the QR code for the private key and also a 32 alphanumeric password to decrypt the encrypted private key. According to https://www.security.org/how-secure-is-my-password/ it will take billions of years to crack it. I also placed the same BIP38 paperwallet on an online digital stamp back in 2017 loaded with 0.02BTC and it has yet to be cracked! http://www.crypto-stamps.com/private3.html

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY COIN FIRST CRYPTO STAMP MAILED

This commemorative coin has two holos...in the back is the private key for loaded BTC and also the seed for a metamask wallet for the NFT for this coin.

The front has a cypher stamp hologram wallet seed for an NFT for the first crypto stamp mailed and also the first digital crypto stamp.
                     https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/47547307638365115358100910084148609067724816525689145601576702520541581410305

MULTI HOLO/MULTI SHARE SHAMIRS SECRET 2/3 ONE COIN

I adjusted the front size and made larger font...hologram now filles the front nicely.

3 SEPERATE 2/3 MULTI SHARE SHAMIRS SECRET COINS

This time I made 3 shamirs secret coins with each one having its own individual share behind the hologram. So 3 coins and take 2 shares to unlock the private key in order to sweep the bitcoin.

VIDEO OF DUAL HOLODRAM COIN IN COMPARISON TO A QUARTER

Very unique and Nice design...love Bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 309
Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

A bitcoin Non Fungible Token directly inscripted on the Bitcoin blockchain making them immutable and fully decentralized!

Unlike other NFTs on other shitcoin blockchains, this image is directly on the blockchain forever, and not relying on another network or system to hodl the image.

Looking very great love it. 🥰
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
nice monkey coin  Smiley

Thanks Holoxon....I also made a custom onchain monkey satodime card and punk as well.

The other card is from my custom artwork I have created a few years back used for cypherhodl products

As you can see below pics they came out pretty cool again will be part of my cypherhodl collection  Wink

legendary
The monkey and punk are dope! Great work sir!

Love it...

Very cool. As usual ahead of the curve.

You are always innovating. Very cool.

I would love any of these if you make a limited batch.

Thanks again guys for the feedback. But as I said in an earlier post, I do not make coins anymore for sale. These are all for my personal collection.

I share whatever I make nowadays to introduce new concepts to our hobby.

Thanks again for all!!
Activity: 1113
Merit: 265
Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next
You are always innovating. Very cool.

I would love any of these if you make a limited batch.
Activity: 528
Merit: 532

Love it...
legendary
Love em! keep them coming!

When sale/auction?

Thanks alot guys. I stopped selling coins and only create and post these to share with the rest of the world any new ideas and concepts.

These are all for my personal collection.  Wink
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 228
Love em! keep them coming!
Activity: 2338
Merit: 585
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Very cool. As usual ahead of the curve.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
The monkey and punk are dope! Great work sir!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256
i did some 3d printed stands for my krogoth coins - can always do ones for others as well.

Post up some pics Mopar maybe in your own thread! I dont have anything on display
but I'm sure plenty others do 👍
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
i did some 3d printed stands for my krogoth coins - can always do ones for others as well.
legendary
Thanks yourself K!

The stand is a little rubber "bump stop" with a metal inner used for feet of a wooden box
or on a door to stop it bumping off something else. I got it in a hardware/DIY supplies store!
legendary
I received my "Coin #12" from one of Krogoth's auctions, Thank you Krogoth ! >
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-cypher-hodl-printed-physical-bitcoin-setindividual-coins-with-nfts-5408342

Very happy to finally have one of the printed coins from this thread and thought I
would post up a couple of pics.

That looks amazing....where di you buy the stand?

You are now a proud owner of one of the very first loaded printed physical bitcoin coin!

Thanks for sharing...the color really stands out! Cheers!
legendary
I received my "Coin #12" from one of Krogoth's auctions, Thank you Krogoth ! >
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-cypher-hodl-printed-physical-bitcoin-setindividual-coins-with-nfts-5408342

Very happy to finally have one of the printed coins from this thread and thought I
would post up a couple of pics.

legendary
Looks great! Came out just like I pictured from when we spoke on discord.

Indeed they have.....and thanks

Any chance the rest of us will have the privilege of hanging these sets on our walls. Wink

Ha! I outsourced these to be made by someone else...I just received a 3d printer and in time will assemble and hopefully learn how to make them in house.

I will probably make some more for people who would be interested. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: