Pages:
Author

Topic: CYPHER HODL-Experimenting with ideas for different physical bitcoin designs - page 3. (Read 2546 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 13
Any chance the rest of us will have the privilege of hanging these sets on our walls. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
Looks great! Came out just like I pictured from when we spoke on discord.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Best one yet. Looks awesome. I still love the orange two / goes with the 'orange pill' theme.

Steeley

Yes I agree....I just love the variety of colors these can be made in. The sets look even better hanging on my walls next to my crypto items   Wink

I also placed NFTs inside each coin as follows...

https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/98084980900489238382933689552128745866313768279877425097616668502764942262273
Activity: 1113
Merit: 265
Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next
Best one yet. Looks awesome. I still love the orange two / goes with the 'orange pill' theme.

Steeley
copper member
Activity: 446
Merit: 65
Physical Bitcoin is the only way to stack

Some more expertimental designs with different designs for printed loaded physical bitocoins
Bin
legendary

Some more expertimental designs with different designs for printed loaded physical bitocoins
legendary
I see a potential product out of this 3d printed art.

Indeed I agree....they look so colorful the variations I can make are endless as well. These are loaded with BTC and also there is an NFT inside as well. Cheesy

Dig em. These would look pretty cool on poker chips.

Thanks and yes they would...but I could not find anyone to make poker chips to accomodate my 2" holograms.

All are cool. I'll take the set  Grin

I think I like the bottom left corner best (orange pill color with the shadow black on the face). '

Steeley

Thanks bro....yes the orange and black mix well. Was supposed to also do a blue/black  black/blue variation as well...thats i the works as well.
All are cool. I'll take the set  Grin

I think I like the bottom left corner best (orange pill color with the shadow black on the face). '

Steeley
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
Dig em. These would look pretty cool on poker chips.
copper member
Activity: 940
Merit: 417
Eclipse© Cryptographic equipment
I see a potential product out of this 3d printed art.
legendary
Continued with different color designs...quite pleased with the outcome...also made a hodler for these to mount on my wall. Wink

You can also see the back holos when reversed.

Placed a quarter for size comparison.

Activity: 1211
Merit: 135
Krogothmanhattan alt account
Both of these look super cool. I also like that you are playing around with lower cost material and low denomination. It adds an interesting twist to the norm.

Thanks...Indeed it does and the colors are just fantastic as well....it all started with me making my trademark logo as follows...but these are 6 inch diameters...whereas the coins are 2.2 inch wide

From that came the idea of...well how about a loaded coin? And thats how it all started...I love the idea how I can change colors for different coins.

Yes I'll second that, really love the POP of the Orange against the Black. Design wise
I really like the first one, the combination of Bitcoin and CypherHodl combined is very nice.

I also like the idea of using a very different material.

krogoth - any more details and images on these?

yes it is novel idea as I explained above...also giving it a 3d coin effect as well  Wink

Things are in the works...time is my enemy so to speak....as I have very little of it available with life family and all.....but I am sure to run a little auction down the line.

Glad there are people that like these.  Wink
those look really cool the orange really pops krogoth!! I can relate with you on the time aspect having a family myself keep up the good work.

Yeah the bottom left one is actually orange not yellow...just the way it came out with the flash. So it in inverted color to the one on the right.
Activity: 593
Merit: 705
Both of these look super cool. I also like that you are playing around with lower cost material and low denomination. It adds an interesting twist to the norm.

Thanks...Indeed it does and the colors are just fantastic as well....it all started with me making my trademark logo as follows...but these are 6 inch diameters...whereas the coins are 2.2 inch wide

From that came the idea of...well how about a loaded coin? And thats how it all started...I love the idea how I can change colors for different coins.

Yes I'll second that, really love the POP of the Orange against the Black. Design wise
I really like the first one, the combination of Bitcoin and CypherHodl combined is very nice.

yes it is novel idea as I explained above...also giving it a 3d coin effect as well  Wink

Things are in the works...time is my enemy so to speak....as I have very little of it available with life family and all.....but I am sure to run a little auction down the line.

those look really cool the orange really pops krogoth!! I can relate with you on the time aspect having a family myself keep up the good work.

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

Another variation on the coin

Still experimenting into another design as follows....gotta love the colors these can come out in  Cheesy

I have few other colors in mind as well. 2.2 inch diameter

The holo will be in the back..in this case no pub key will be shown externally but a loaded private key is underneath.

So you got yourself a 3D printer? This is pretty cool. How long does something like this take to make ?

No I perhaps should get one. I wouldn't know....a friend made for me. I know Mopar has one and he could probably say how long it takes. But I will ask my friend as well
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
Still experimenting into another design as follows....gotta love the colors these can come out in  Cheesy

The holo will be in the back..in this case no pub key will be shown externally but a loaded private key is underneath.

So you got yourself a 3D printer? This is pretty cool. How long does something like this take to make ?
legendary
Still experimenting into another design as follows....gotta love the colors these can come out in  Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: