Pages:
Author

Topic: CYPHER HODL-Experimenting with ideas for different physical bitcoin designs - page 6. (Read 2546 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256
Wow, they are all very different and break the mould as coin designs go IMO.

I dont think anything like these have been done before?

I sense the brief for the design process was for the coins to have a "dual value",
kind of following the saying "Two sides to every coin"

Design wise I love them all, the dual hologram one is visually very different.
Activity: 868
Merit: 178
Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals
Coolest holos I've seen in a long time
Activity: 789
Merit: 131

MULTISIG/SHAMIRS SECRET COIN WITH TWO HOLOGRAMS

One Bitcoin value, two holograms and two seperate private keys utilizing Shamirs secret

multi sig 2 of 3. The idea is to peel one and give to a second party and in order for this coin to

be redeemed both private keys need to be used.

THIS Krog, with a big fat number on it for future generations to come together over.

I imagine adding your timelock to the recipe... Wow!
copper member
Activity: 963
Merit: 397
Really like all the designs. Never seen that technology before either. Is the mintage on there true 1/1. I rather see a coin we can all get. Maybe 50 mintage. That also spreads the word about your coins and allows for secondary market price increases. If theres only 1, some whale puts it in his drawer and no one ever knows about it
copper member
Activity: 1211
Merit: 250
Amazing creations you have here I love them all and hope to be able to aquire 1 of each of your amazing coins if they become available
Activity: 1941
Merit: 375
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
I really like ALL the designs/concepts.

Specifically, I like a bit more the multisig/shamir coins - (as a concept not as a coin design compared to the rest)

The raw bitcoin transaction & the multi-value are innovative too!

Congratz on creating them & I am looking forward to acquiring some of those in the future
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
I cannot afford it but I would want one of each lol
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Following are some different design coins I have been experimenting with as I got bored with the usual physical bitcoin concept.  Please feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions as I am open to feedback.

DUAL LOADED BITCOIN/LITECOIN

Coin with Litecoin and Bitcoin. So two public addresses and two private keys

DUAL LOADED BITCOIN/DOGE COIN

Coin with Dogecoin and Bitcoin. So two public addresses and two private keys

DUAL LOADED BITCOIN/NFT

Coin with 5 NFTs and Bitcoin. So NFT wallet and one private key

RAW BITCOIN TRANSACTION ANY DATE BROADCAST

Coin with Raw unbroadcast bitcoin transaction with NO timelock. Can be broadcast

at anytime. One private key.

MULTI VALUE BITCOIN COIN

Multiple value Bitcoin values. Three public keys and three private keys

The idea is to peel and spend different values at will without touching the others. Also in front
is the white paper abstract...yeah I know really small...need magnoifying glass to read Cheesy

MULTI VALUE BITCOIN COIN WITH TWO HOLOGRAMS

Multiple value Bitcoin, except this time there are two holograms and two private keys

one for each public address. One can be peeled without exposing the second key.

Shamir’s Secret Sharing COIN WITH TWO HOLOGRAMS

One Bitcoin value, two holograms and two seperate private key shares utilizing Shamirs secret sharing

2 of 3. The idea is to peel one and give to a second party and in order for this coin to

be redeemed both shares need to be used to reveal the private key which can then be swept.

A file will be provided along with the coin such as this to unlock the private key using two shares.

https://mycelium.com/assets/entropy/checksalt/sss.html

Was going to make 3 coins one with a share in each, to make 2 out of the 3 design but it would have been too expensive,

So I eliminated the 3rd share and the 2 shares that are on the coin will be the only ones in existance to decrypt and reveal the private key.

Continued to experiment with the following designs.....

MONERO/BITCOIN COIN

MONERO/BITCOIN/LITECOIN/DOGECOIN

Yep...I have 8 Private key water proof papers behind that holo...had to dig deep into that coin!
  Also threw in there a metamask seed for a wallet with an NFT just for kicks!

BIP38 COIN

This uses Mike Caldwells tech with BIP38 encryption...so you have the private and public key on the outside...behine the hologram is the QR code for the private key and also a 32 alphanumeric password to decrypt the encrypted private key. According to https://www.security.org/how-secure-is-my-password/ it will take billions of years to crack it. I also placed the same BIP38 paperwallet on an online digital stamp back in 2017 loaded with 0.02BTC and it has yet to be cracked! http://www.crypto-stamps.com/private3.html

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY COIN FIRST CRYPTO STAMP MAILED 28th July 2017

This commemorative coin has two holos...in the back is the private key for loaded BTC and also the seed for a metamask wallet for the NFT for this coin.

The front has a cypher stamp hologram wallet seed for an NFT for the first crypto stamp mailed and also the first digital crypto stamp.
                     https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/47547307638365115358100910084148609067724816525689145601576702520541581410305

MULTI HOLO/MULTI SHARE SHAMIRS SECRET 2/3 ONE COIN

I adjusted the front size and made larger font...hologram now filles the front nicely.

3 SEPERATE 2/3 MULTI SHARE SHAMIRS SECRET COINS

This time I made 3 shamirs secret coins with each one having its own individual share behind the hologram. So 3 coins and take 2 shares to unlock the private key in order to sweep the bitcoin.

VIDEO OF DUAL HOLODRAM COIN IN COMPARISON TO A QUARTER

Pages:
Jump to: