Pages:
Author

Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps - page 11. (Read 52597 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Am i missing something? The pre-mine is 21 000 and the MN collateral is 10 000? That means you are only pre-mining 2 MN's and a bit?
Activity: 77
We opened a specific channel called #ama-session so you can ask anything you'd like about the project, the goals, the team, the philosophy. Anything. It will remain open for a week before we answer all the question and publish it through our medias and partners. Thanks in advance for participating ! To participate join us on Discord : https://discord.gg/cABx2qG

Can you discuss any of the unique characteristics/capabilities that are planned or under development for the project.?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Manager of the campaign said that the campaign will keep continuing after the pay day.
Strong buy walls are still able to be broken, but at least those walls make sense at the moment.
Well, I know that but there has been no official statement that the second round will really be continued next month.
You are right, hoping that it will remain strong even though the market conditions are very bad.
Almost hit the end day of the first round of Dark Pay Coin campaign.
I can not wait more till the pay day, honestly.  Cool
Yea, December 1 will be the day of payment. I hope there will be a second round and there will be an increase in reward for the signature campaign. To be honest, I want to see more progress that will happen to DKPC. In this poor market condition, the buy wall in the market is very strong.
Activity: 8
With a supply of 21.000.000 I will have a look on this.
I see that it is already in CMC and in two exchanges.
Activity: 158
We opened a specific channel called #ama-session so you can ask anything you'd like about the project, the goals, the team, the philosophy. Anything. It will remain open for a week before we answer all the question and publish it through our medias and partners. Thanks in advance for participating ! To participate join us on Discord : https://discord.gg/cABx2qG
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Yet another day of stability during the bear market. DKPC now has a proven track record for holding and maintaining value during turbulent times which is very rare indeed in the crypto world.
This alone should be a huge drawcard for investors because it has shown that DKPC has a lot of future prospects that continue to be attractive to new investment no matter what the current climate of the crypto market is like.
With some new tech advancements on the horizon and due any day now i'm expecting a decent rise in value for DKPC and things are looking very good for the next few weeks.
Like any prerequisite for motivation and success in any endeavor a BIG vision is needed for the future. We not only have that vision but major groundwork has already been completed towards it.  It's a good time to be part of the DKPC community!

Activity: 952
Merit: 363
Duelbits
Back up with a huge spike in both volume and price !
Nice recovery from the bottom, for today.
Congratulations, all who bought at deeply falls recent hours.
Now, it's time for rallying, DKPC.
Yeh i seen big volume in buy orders. That will be good for make price as well. High demand will growht value. But for me dkpc is for long term investment. Value of btc down, if we convert to fiat its a good time for buy dkpc
We got featured in KenTheCrypto's review !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7dCWOMAGaQ&feature=youtu.be
In today's episode of Masternode Gems, I talk about #DarkPayCoin, sweet
We got featured in KenTheCrypto's review !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7dCWOMAGaQ&feature=youtu.be

Just watched that now, was a really good comprehensive review too.  Some more exposure like that is great for helping spread awareness of the project. Impressive how we are still maintaining our stable price during this storm too. With the BCH fork war beginning to subside and DKPC managing to hold it's value i think we are set to become one of the top gainers once the market recovers.

subReddit for DKPC up and running! people can now post questions and grow the community Smiley

https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkPayCoin/

Nice, reddit is a great option to expand all social medias, let's follow and help dkpc.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
This project looks attractive despite the general decline in the cryptocurrency market. I think this project can be very interesting. I wish you good luck.
Will the campaign keep operating after the 1st of December (pay day of the current one)?
I hope it will then I can join it.

sidV has already confirmed that it will remain open. A new second round will be set after dec 1st for most likely a further month. Details regarding this will be provided shortly. Stay tuned!
I saw in the official telegram your group said that DKCP would plan to listing in cryptopia market and need donations to speed it up, is that right?
Then what happens if the donations needed are not enough? Will you cancel the plan or not?
LOL, Cryptopia, really, Serco?
Has the DKPC team paid listing fees on Cryptopia?
Or simply plan and has not implemented yet?
Yes, you can look it into telegram group, but listing will be faster if we help them to give donation for listing fee.
You can check it now, because the message has been pinned in the DKPC telegram group.
Nice recovery from the bottom, for today.
Congratulations, all who bought at deeply falls recent hours.
Now, it's time for rallying, DKPC.

Just the BCH fork causing havoc on the entire markets which is only a temporary thing for all of crypto.  DKPC may have a few small dips but it ALWAYS recovers so anyone buying during these is lucky to get some at a good price. Some excellent proposals have been put forward in the discord and the future for phase 2 is looking extremely bright. DKPC is functioning just as intended in the 1st phase and the community we were hoping to build has progressed fantastically. This is evident on the quality and amount of submissions received over the last week. If you still haven't had a look or have any great ideas to add than please ensure you also head over to the discord and integrate your thoughts on this too.
Whole market experienced terrible time, most of coins lost dramatically.
Dark Pay Coin has not been only exception from them.
Today, DKPC lost more than 15% with about 4.8 BTC in total volume.
I guess that tough time will  be over soon.

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
Good news! I am pleased, but I wanted to consider the payment proposal by week, I just also want to run the wallet on the computer and receive a reward). Good luck to the team! thank you guys!
The signature campaign will be extended Wink
I have a question.
the campaign will be extended after the 1st of December, but all payments of the first round (which will end at 1st Dec.) will be paid before the extension, right?

Exactly !
Pages:
Jump to: