Pages:
Author

Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps - page 13. (Read 52597 times)

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
BTC has taken a large hit overnight and all the alts seem to be suffering alongside it apart from DKPC. We have managed to maintain our price against btc and are even making gains during this time. This shows what the community already knows which is that DKPC has become one of the most stable coins in the marketplace.

We are also now listed on https://nodecheck.io/ to make masternodes easily accessible with a few clicks for those without the time/skills or patience to run there own nodes. Here's a quick promo video produced by the team over at CJZ for us to mark the occasion : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cfy_SWfsZON1UCJkB2sv-rZCYcuVOvgc/view?usp=sharing

Some more great news is that we have now passed block 100000 which means a reward increase. Block rewards have now increased to 200 from the previous 180 so stakers/masternode holders can now enjoy the expanded rewards for there DKPC commitment.

This is good news! in a difficult time for the entire coin market, the main thing now is to find your niche and stick to the course.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
BTC has taken a large hit overnight and all the alts seem to be suffering alongside it apart from DKPC. We have managed to maintain our price against btc and are even making gains during this time. This shows what the community already knows which is that DKPC has become one of the most stable coins in the marketplace.

We are also now listed on https://nodecheck.io/ to make masternodes easily accessible with a few clicks for those without the time/skills or patience to run there own nodes. Here's a quick promo video produced by the team over at CJZ for us to mark the occasion : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cfy_SWfsZON1UCJkB2sv-rZCYcuVOvgc/view?usp=sharing

Some more great news is that we have now passed block 100000 which means a reward increase. Block rewards have now increased to 200 from the previous 180 so stakers/masternode holders can now enjoy the expanded rewards for there DKPC commitment.

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
Happy to join this project, I hope DarkPayCoin can do the best for investors.
Do you have a plans for listings in other larger markets? I'm really waiting for that

Indeed we plan to list on larger markets in the coming months, stay tuned Wink
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Happy to join this project, I hope DarkPayCoin can do the best for investors.
Do you have a plans for listings in other larger markets? I'm really waiting for that
It seems that the very first mobile transaction happened today....Stay tuned Wink

With the 1st mobile transaction completed it won't be long until the mobile wallet development finishes so something to look forward to for those that want to access there DKPC from mobile.
I'm looking forward to checking out the UI on it as soon as it becomes available!

Does anyone understand why coinmarketcap says Total supply = 5,245,535 - But the DKPC explorer shows 8,769,231.38595597 Coin supply?
Did I miss something?  Huh Just a question....and congrats on first mobile transaction.

CMC has problems with data it seems  Grin
Activity: 26
Does anyone understand why coinmarketcap says Total supply = 5,245,535 - But the DKPC explorer shows 8,769,231.38595597 Coin supply?
Did I miss something?  Huh Just a question....and congrats on first mobile transaction.
Activity: 77
It seems that the very first mobile transaction happened today....Stay tuned Wink

This is nice, with a mobile app we can use our DKPC anyplace anytime, excited for it.
I've just found that DKPC are o zcore network, awesome for MN holder that can pay only 3$ a month for a MN hosting, fast and simple.
Price is still at a decent stable level after the excellent growth we experienced the past couple of days. Things are going exceedingly well and DKPC is in a good position for this time of year.
If the traditional end of year bull run hit's the crypto world as analysts are predicting than we are in the prime position to be one if not the biggest gainer out of all the coins listed on crypto-bridge.
Good progress is being made on the future development schedule of DKPC and the 1st phase of community building is going phenomenally well.
Keep up the fantastic work everyone and thanks for helping expand this community the way you have.

Another nice pic made by our friend Zopply ! Thanks again for your support mate !

Wouldn't want to be in any other community except for DKPC. We are building something pretty special here and i'm just glad i could be a part of it.
Price is still at a decent stable level after the excellent growth we experienced the past couple of days. Things are going exceedingly well and DKPC is in a good position for this time of year.
If the traditional end of year bull run hit's the crypto world as analysts are predicting than we are in the prime position to be one if not the biggest gainer out of all the coins listed on crypto-bridge.
Good progress is being made on the future development schedule of DKPC and the 1st phase of community building is going phenomenally well.
Keep up the fantastic work everyone and thanks for helping expand this community the way you have.

https://i.imgur.com/QKrDV2E.jpg

Another nice pic made by our friend Zopply ! Thanks again for your support mate !

My current campaign ended today, so can I join the Dark Pay Coin one since today?
Please let me know if I can join it.

Sure. you can join anytime and if you meet all the requirements regarding post count by the weekly cutoff date you will be included in that weeks payments. Cut off date for week 2 to complete your post requirements is 14th november followed by  Week 3 which runs from 15-21st november.
Head over to the Signature campaign page and fill in the form to apply : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-darkpaycoinsignature-campaign-mnpos-huge-rewards-4993874
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

If DarkPayCoin can remain its high motivational forces, it might move upwards to 10k satoshi.
No one know it will happen or not, or when. In the meantime, let's wait patiently and see its coming movements.
yes that is very possible. If the community holds the coins they bought at a price of 10K satoshi and hold long term, buy requests will now increase with higher prices
Activity: 71
We invite you to bring your project to our exchange, Altmarkets is a Cryptocurrency 6,000 members and over 100 coins listed. Focusing on lower-tier altcoins we push each coin listing with social media announcements as well as to our growing social channels.

Our BCT Announce: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exchange-altmarkets-a-cryptocurrency-exchange-wwwaltmarketscc-4687148
Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/p4NwBdE

Request a listing with us via the above thread / announce post or visit http://www.altmarkets.cc - We aim to reply within 24 - 48 hours.

Your website seems to be offline.
Altmarkets likely implemented massive promotions.
I think that it's too difficult to say anything about Altmarkets ATM, because it takes time, long period of time to do this.
Young exchange has usually overlapped with high risks.
Personally, I will not use the exchange ATM, but I might use it later months.

Good point, Let's what we can get from there, maybe is a good thing to do now.

Do you know about this exchange ?
Altmarkets likely implemented massive promotions.
I think that it's too difficult to say anything about Altmarkets ATM, because it takes time, long period of time to do this.
Young exchange has usually overlapped with high risks.
Personally, I will not use the exchange ATM, but I might use it later months.

Good point, Let's what we can get from there, maybe is a good thing to do now.
Bought last week at a fairly good price, team is doing a great job and a very nice and organized community.
Cant wait for the marketplace to launch.

Keep it up!

Thank you so much for your support ! Goes straight to our hearts <3
Pages:
Jump to: