Pages:
Author

Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps - page 9. (Read 52597 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
PLEASE REPORT https://www.darkpaycoin.org/
at https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebrowsing/report_badware/

FRAUDSTERS ARE TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE USING OUR IDENTITY
THE ONLY OFFICIAL WEBSITE IS https://www.darkpaycoin.io/
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
everyone is waiting for the price to drop to get more when the price is already cheap.
Bought at today dips, and took fast profits already.
I don't know why some guys sold at very cheap price. Honestly, I don't know why they did it.
maybe they are bounty hunters who sell their tokens, sometimes someone thinks simple, they need funds then they sell their assets, or they sell it and think the price will go down and buy it at a cheaper price
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
For those still wondering about the signature campaign all participants have been paid for the 1st round and the 2nd one is in progress. Payments are detailed on the bounty page and rate is the same as the 1st round with payment not long after the 2nd round concludes (The same as the 1st round).
In other news we have passed Block 130000 which means it's time for yet another rewards increase. The new rewards are now as follows :

The block inrease looks good, especially for small investors who only can stake their coins.
DarK Pay Coin has been under valued now, but it does not mean that all investors are able to have enough money to own one DKPC masternode.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
For those still wondering about the signature campaign all participants have been paid for the 1st round and the 2nd one is in progress. Payments are detailed on the bounty page and rate is the same as the 1st round with payment not long after the 2nd round concludes (The same as the 1st round).
In other news we have passed Block 130000 which means it's time for yet another rewards increase. The new rewards are now as follows :

I hope you won't get scared again by whale trading action. Just to make short : Don't get fooled into selling cheap for no reason ! These guys (or this guy) are/is looking to stack up before probable block reward reduction in order to keep a huge ROI. He/she/they push the price down so people lower their sell orders and INSTANT WHALE MOUTH OPENING when his/her/their target price is reached. It may happen again so be ready  to HODL or buy before them so they run out of ammo haha.
It is key and precious lesson.
All crypto enthusiasts and investors should learn it, and keep it deeply in their minds.
Before making any sell orders during panic time, they should remember about the lesson.

100% agreed. Such whale pressure shows great interest for DKPC Wink
Activity: 77
 I hope you won't get scared again by whale trading action. Just to make short : Don't get fooled into selling cheap for no reason ! These guys (or this guy) are/is looking to stack up before probable block reward reduction in order to keep a huge ROI. He/she/they push the price down so people lower their sell orders and INSTANT WHALE MOUTH OPENING when his/her/their target price is reached. It may happen again so be ready  to HODL or buy before them so they run out of ammo haha.
Everyone has been payed for the first round of this campaign ! Thank you all for your involvement and patience !
Next year will be all about partnerships and developing new usecases/applications for our network
Sounds great for Dark Pay Coin future.
How about the current situation of Crypto Bridge?
Have both deposits and withdrawals been worked well?

everyone is waiting for the price to drop to get more when the price is already cheap.
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
Have not received my coins, today.
Just keep waiting for the payments from DKPC team.
I don't worry, and if the team have other priorities, which are better for the project in general, please keep doing them first.
Thanks for the support Smiley Indeed we have lots of work. Tomorrow everyone will receive payments don't worry.
It will be done in the 12-24hrs, dont worry. Thanks for you patience.
Waiting for the payments to participants of the last weeks. If all things done fine, and the team keep their promises on payments, I will join the campaign next four weeks.
I have still patiently waited for the DKPC team action.

just wait until tomorrow dude, maybe dev have some activity and also this day is weekends

Thanks for the support Smiley Indeed we have lots of work. Tomorrow everyone will receive payments don't worry.
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
Waiting for the payments to participants of the last weeks. If all things done fine, and the team keep their promises on payments, I will join the campaign next four weeks.
I have still patiently waited for the DKPC team action.

just wait until tomorrow dude, maybe dev have some activity and also this day is weekends
DarkPayCoin was created as an answer to two issues : lack of privacy and lack of decentralization. Dark. Its purpose is to become a staple medium of exchange, 100% private and decentralized, linking up several applications, all of them built by the community, for the community.
How about payment of the first four weeks?
I would like to know it as proof of reliability before applying to join this one, might start joining since this week.
Thank you.

Activity: 322
How about payment of the first four weeks?
I would like to know it as proof of reliability before applying to join this one, might start joining since this week.
Thank you.
Activity: 325
PHASE 2 Of the Bitcointalk DKPC Signature Campaign has officially started. go grab some DKPC
Really?
Moreover, are there participants of the first phase got their payments?
I asked this question because I will apply joining next days.
PHASE 2 Of the Bitcointalk DKPC Signature Campaign has officially started. go grab some DKPC
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Who keeps making huge dumps everytime DKPC shoots?
This is not a time to dump brother and run away but to hold on so please don't sell DKPC low
Means consider so necessary. Grin
Soon the market will rise-there is very little left to wait.
Activity: 160
Who keeps making huge dumps everytime DKPC shoots?
This is not a time to dump brother and run away but to hold on so please don't sell DKPC low
Some user Donated another 2,5k dkpc to the community fund for Cryptopia listing!
Give yourself this Christmas some Cryptopia listing and donate too!
Did you already donate some of your rewards?  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: