Pages:
Author

Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps - page 14. (Read 52597 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
We invite you to bring your project to our exchange, Altmarkets is a Cryptocurrency 6,000 members and over 100 coins listed. Focusing on lower-tier altcoins we push each coin listing with social media announcements as well as to our growing social channels.

Our BCT Announce: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exchange-altmarkets-a-cryptocurrency-exchange-wwwaltmarketscc-4687148
Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/p4NwBdE

Request a listing with us via the above thread / announce post or visit http://www.altmarkets.cc - We aim to reply within 24 - 48 hours.
Activity: 77
Bought last week at a fairly good price, team is doing a great job and a very nice and organized community.
Cant wait for the marketplace to launch.

Keep it up!

Nice, good investment, As I can see price is slowly growing up, and should grow more, team keep working and bringing development.
Activity: 71
Bought last week at a fairly good price, team is doing a great job and a very nice and organized community.
Cant wait for the marketplace to launch.

Keep it up!
Activity: 158
Amazing!! Congratulation for that, let's keep this good thing. I believe this project can be even better in the future and of course I can't wait for 1 DarkPayCoin (DKPC) will be worth as $1. Waiting for other good news from you guys Grin
I keep support on you Wink

Thank you for your support ! May Satoshi here you  Grin
Mn holders are get some awesome rewards, Even with price down we can get passive income everyday just by running a DKPC MN
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

Thanks to you all, DarkPayCoin reached higher highs.

Just the beginning guys.

▼DarkPayCoin.io

Amazing!! Congratulation for that, let's keep this good thing. I believe this project can be even better in the future and of course I can't wait for 1 DarkPayCoin (DKPC) will be worth as $1. Waiting for other good news from you guys Grin
I keep support on you Wink
Activity: 158
Great growth guys. Things are only going to improve even more over the coming week.

Indeed, devs are hard at work right now, we are sure the community will definitely love it ! Stay tuned !
Activity: 686
Merit: 108

Just the beginning guys.

▼DarkPayCoin.io

Sure is! What a week it's been for DKPC. With us topping the charts on coinmarketcap's gainers section we are only going to attract more people to DKPC too! Now the momentum has started we will continue to rise. I won't be at all surprised if we go 100% on the current price either because we are still undervalued and can climb a lot further than this still.

_Snip _

and now the price already more than 0.2 USD each,,
what a great rising price by Darkpaycoin,,
but, what is the main causes,, ? is this a real demands coming to this coin ?

The reason is everyone has noticed us now we are on coinmarketcap and when they investigate any of our social medias they see how strong the community and development team is. We have awesome roi, the number #1 spot on coinmarketcap for gainers and a project that isn't just a masternode but has some awesome things happening in the future. People realize that when they spend a few minutes in the discord and telegram and want to be a part of it so it's definitely real demand.
DKPC's bull run has already begun!

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

Just the beginning guys.

▼DarkPayCoin.io

Sure is! What a week it's been for DKPC. With us topping the charts on coinmarketcap's gainers section we are only going to attract more people to DKPC too! Now the momentum has started we will continue to rise. I won't be at all surprised if we go 100% on the current price either because we are still undervalued and can climb a lot further than this still.

_Snip _

and now the price already more than 0.2 USD each,,
what a great rising price by Darkpaycoin,,
but, what is the main causes,, ? is this a real demands coming to this coin ?

Just the beginning guys.

▼DarkPayCoin.io

Great growth guys. Things are only going to improve even more over the coming week.
copper member
Activity: 82
▼DarkPay.market

Top gainers 7 days too.

▼DarkPayCoin.io

copper member
Activity: 82
▼DarkPay.market

Just the beginning guys.

▼DarkPayCoin.io

We just passed block 90000 which means it's that time again everyone..... Block rewards increase. Things just got even better for DKPC masternode owners and DKPC stakers alike!
The new block rewards have now increased from 160 to 180!

https://youtu.be/I2DigUcMmYY

Higher block rewards, higher inflation.
Therefore, it is interesting to see how the DKPC coin will perform and move next days.
It's hard to say it will move upwards or downwards due to block reward increase.

I think DKPC is setting a new trend on that. We may have high roi but that is only to expand our network in phase 1 of our plan. The difference between us and other high roi coins is that the roi isn't our main feature we have exciting future developments in phase 2 that should increase our value a lot also.
If you look through the previous rewards increases and price graphs we seem to be having the opposite effect and the price is actually increasing each time.
Demand is much higher than the inflation and we are only just beginning!
There are so many coins with 'PayCoin' suffix launched recent months, such as Light Pay Coin, Dark Pay Coin, Seko Pay Coin, and so on.
DarkPayCoin is one of the most impressive performed coins.

Yeah, DKPC is the only of of those there are bringing real usecase, all other coins only show fake images about the future of the project
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
Everything goes on as usual and the main thing is not to hurry and not make mistakes, I am glad that the price has stabilized and has gone into a plus. Tolerance and good luck to the team! And therefore to all of us who support them.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

Just now I saw a coinmarketcap about the biggest gainers for today and I'm surprised that now DarkPayCoin is in position 6.
Congratulations, guys!! Let's do our best to make this project even better in the future.
https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/
We just passed block 90000 which means it's that time again everyone..... Block rewards increase. Things just got even better for DKPC masternode owners and DKPC stakers alike!
The new block rewards have now increased from 160 to 180!

https://youtu.be/I2DigUcMmYY
Pages:
Jump to: