Pages:
Author

Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps - page 7. (Read 52639 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
"Je ne sais quoi" an indefinable, elusive quality, especially a pleasing one. That best describes this coin, awesome tech support, discord is alive and overwhelmingly positive and the coin price is going up. I will be staying and getting another master node with this one!
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
Where to download the wallet?

Why do you need a wallet? it does not sync ... the last block I now have is 151417 ... 2 weeks  Undecided
I don’t know why you have such problems, I have a new wallet with unpacking an additional folder that went through synchronization somewhere for 2 hours.
Activity: 158

Why do you need a wallet? it does not sync ... the last block I now have is 151417 ... 2 weeks  Undecided

Maybe start by installing the latest update https://github.com/DarkPayCoin/darkpay/releases
We won the first round of the ultra low cap Contest thanks to your support !
Round 2 starts tomorrow, let's kill it again !
https://twitter.com/Crypto_NLD/status/1081501671543451648
Activity: 71

Activity: 25
Happy new year everyone !
A little update for NYE, appointment with lawyers for DAO legal backing + Bittrex compliance process on January 11th  Wink
Bittrex compliance process, what did you imply?
Can you clarify it more, please.
11th of January, it is not too far from now, just ten more days.

DAO legal backing + VFA audit for DarkPay by a Maltese law firm
Happy new year everyone !
A little update for NYE, appointment with lawyers for DAO legal backing + Bittrex compliance process on January 11th  Wink
Activity: 77
just to let you know that our friend @McCollech declined his prize from DarkPaper contest in order to contribute to Dev Fund...If that's not dedication I don't know what it is. Thanks a lot mate !
wallet synchronization stopped at block 152727
are there nodes?  Huh
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
Good news when deps and withdrawals have eventually been reenabled and worked well.
However, it seems that they caused a new wave of dumping for impatient traders.
Yes you can. Deposits/withdrawls have been fully re-enabled on crypto-bridge.
By the way, I want to know the payment rates of the third one-month wave, have rates remained the same as of the first two waves?
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
DarkPaper V1 is now available !

https://darkpaycoin.io/DarkPaperV1.pdf
Hey DKPC developer.
Can I send my coins to Crypto Bridge exchange's address safely today?
I wait for your confirmations before sending my coins.

Yes you can. Deposits/withdrawls have been fully re-enabled on crypto-bridge.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
There will be a 3rd phase added to the DarkPay signature campaign that will run from the 1st Jan to 28th Jan. Those that wish to stay involved do not need to fill in the form again. Posts for the  3rd phase of the campaign will be calculated from the following dates :

11:00 NZST ON  1ST JAN    - 11:00 NZST ON 7TH JAN
11:00 NZST ON  8TH JAN    - 11:00 NZST ON 14TH JAN
11:00 NZST ON  15TH JAN  - 11:00 NZST ON 21ST JAN
11:00 NZST ON  22ND JAN  - 11:00 NZST ON 28TH JAN

For more information please visit our Signature campaign bounty thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-darkpaycoinsignature-campaign-mnpos-huge-rewards-4993874
wallet synchronization stopped at block 152727
Activity: 77
don't worry there will be an announcement when exchnages deposit/withdrawal open again
we still have sync support tickets to treat
and we'll have to wait for CB dev confirmations
Phase 2 transition is now running smoothly, all wallets and MN are being updated, we're all set !
Pages:
Jump to: