Pages:
Author

Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps - page 27. (Read 52644 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Finally, DarkPayCoin appeared on Gincoin platform.
Additionally, DKPC has been traded nearly 6k satoshi on the Crypto Bridge exchage over the last day.
I am waiting to see the first masternode of DarkPayCoin on Gincoin platform.

Moreover, Gentarium and Snode coin are other good options for both the DKPC team and investors to make new partnership and easily setup their MNs, respectively.

The team are working to get DKPC listed on Gentarium currently, it shouldn't take long for members to get their own DKPC shared masternode there
Can you please tell me if I can participate in a discord in the logo bounty now? Since what time is it considered? since the beginning of the week?

you can enter any time as they made (they are the first as far as i know) a "perpetual bounty" program.

That's right, it is a perpetual bounty and payment is counted weekly so you might want to try joining at the beginning of week
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
So cheap prices !

Buy now, as me, or regret it Wink
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
you can enter any time as they made (they are the first as far as i know) a "perpetual bounty" program.
Activity: 504
Merit: 13
Can you please tell me if I can participate in a discord in the logo bounty now? Since what time is it considered? since the beginning of the week?
Activity: 158
Fantastic week for DKPC. With improvements and great news happening almost daily now the momentum has started snowballing. Listed on crypto-bridge and Masternodes.online has really increased our exposure to the wider community and it's awesome to see so many new members arriving in the discord. Volume for the 1st 24hours on Crypto-bridge is growing and with some big new players taking a strong interest in DKPC i am expecting some good results both volume and price wise over the next few days. None of the existing masternode holders from the auctions have dumped like most other coins do in the opening days on there 1st exchange. This shows that this will be a really powerful community in the future and that there are a lot of holders that value what DKPC has to offer. We are one of the only coins that the developers team is so closely integrated with the community due to the very small pre-mine and proposals system that is in place which also gives us a unique niche in this market. I'm looking forward to seeing the continued growth and expansion of this terrific community over the coming days!

Can't provide a better overview of the current situation, we can feel the momentum building up indeed !

Go DKPC !!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Fantastic week for DKPC. With improvements and great news happening almost daily now the momentum has started snowballing.
Listed on crypto-bridge and Masternodes.online has really increased our exposure to the wider community and it's awesome to see so many new members arriving in the discord.
Volume for the 1st 24hours on Crypto-bridge is growing and with some big new players taking a strong interest in DKPC i am expecting some good results both volume and price wise over the next few days.
None of the existing masternode holders from the auctions have dumped like most other coins do in the opening days on there 1st exchange.
This shows that this will be a really powerful community in the future and that there are a lot of holders that value what DKPC has to offer.
We are one of the only coins that the developers team is so closely integrated with the community due to the very small pre-mine and proposals system that is in place which also gives us a unique niche in this market.
I'm looking forward to seeing the continued growth and expansion of this terrific community over the coming days!

Activity: 12
wow thats great news from devs.
copper member
Activity: 82
▼DarkPay.market
How to mine Zerocoin ?

Hello, you can mint zDKPC just in your wallet in one click Wink

Hi guys, tell me how many coins you need for one masternody?

Hi, the collateral is 10,000 DKPC

We've just been listed in MNO a few hours ago, great job community and thanks again for your support !

▼DarkPayCoin.io
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
Hi guys, tell me how many coins you need for one masternody?
How to mine Zerocoin ?

This is the DKPC thread, and the coin is full PoS+MN, it's not a PoW coin. You can get some by doing bounties here: https://discord.gg/DuXWQC7
Activity: 158
copper member
▼DarkPay.market
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
I see great promotion of the team, which is very good, just came the coins for participating in the discord, there are no complaints all quickly and efficiently, I stay with you!
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
And the day is here! DKPC IS NOW TRADING LIVE ON CRYPTO-BRIDGE EVERYONE!!!

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.DKPC_BRIDGE.BTC

https://youtu.be/7FkGc-du0V4
Activity: 163
How to mine Zerocoin ?
copper member
▼DarkPay.market
Guys, deposits and withdrawal are open now on CB. I have just checked.
Let's wait also for our own  P2P marketplace DarkPayMarke in 2019!

Hi, deposits are not officially enabled yet, testing phase at CB, please wait for their official announcement and do not risk to loose your coins (at least make tests with small amounts).
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Fully private and anonymous transactions with Zerocoin protocol. If you want private balance and transactions, DARKPAYCOIN wallet gives you that option. Privacy is a right, not a privilege, and the Zerocoin protocol ensures that right is protected. Who is the source code?
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Guys, deposits and withdrawal are open now on CB. I have just checked.
Let's wait also for our own  P2P marketplace DarkPayMarke in 2019!
Activity: 50
DKPC markets on CryptoBridge will open anytime now !!!

Indeed ! UI is up, deposits should follow anytime !

CB is soooo long to open deposits....
Pages:
Jump to: