Pages:
Author

Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps - page 3. (Read 52597 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
The darkpay communities immaturity? ROFL, you moronic loser, particl people spam darkpay discord,telegram,twitter,youtube and complain about us in every space available and just are such annoying pests in general. They are rude and abusive for months now and you honestly expect us to be nice to you after the way you dudes have behaved? Take a hint and piss off, your not wanted here. How many of us have to tell you the answer, get it through your shithead thick skull. How stupid are you people, i almost can't believe it.

I didn't say any ill against the DarkPay community or anyone else for that matter, you however are clearly illiterate and an excellent specimen for moron of the year.
If you are a representation of the DarkPay community, dare I say it .................

the salty particl spammer returns ^^^^^
does bump the thread for this though, so some good still comes out of it
Activity: 5
The darkpay communities immaturity? ROFL, you moronic loser, particl people spam darkpay discord,telegram,twitter,youtube and complain about us in every space available and just are such annoying pests in general. They are rude and abusive for months now and you honestly expect us to be nice to you after the way you dudes have behaved? Take a hint and piss off, your not wanted here. How many of us have to tell you the answer, get it through your shithead thick skull. How stupid are you people, i almost can't believe it.

I didn't say any ill against the DarkPay community or anyone else for that matter, you however are clearly illiterate and an excellent specimen for moron of the year.
If you are a representation of the DarkPay community, dare I say it .................
Activity: 69
Your posts are patronizing to say the least and you will treated in kind. How about get off our thread and don't come back. is that clear enough for you?
Our community is sick of you and your harrassing people badgering us, it is totally undue and the childish behavior is entirely in your court. The answer to every question you have asked has already been given in our telegram and discord numerous times to every new account you make and even directly in DM to some of your main dev team so why do you feel the need to come here repeatedly and ask the exact same things?

You guys need to re-think how you deal with people because you have turned this entire community against you and i speak for everyone here when i say this. Why don't you look on our twitter page and have a look for yourself at you and your peoples actions.

This is ridiculous and we are tired of your slander and defamation against us. I don't see how you don't realize that this is reflecting badly on you guys doing this? Our entire community knows already we plan on using particl code, and i challenge you to find one person that doesn't know that has come from our community? There will be none, so it is pointless what you are doing.

We don't care about your copy/paste comments, they have no bearing and i will say it again (zZzZ) we will use the best available existing options we can and adjust/improve them to be suited for what we need. We are trying to make a niche marketplace for our community, we are not interested in joining yours because it is full of people like you.

Now please keep off our thread or i will be forced to bring this topic to your thread and begin polluting it like you have done with ours with this negative argument.

You know what is crazy, you admit to using and will continue to use the Particl opensource code but still won't make the code you have forked/copied opensource, that is all that is being asked of you, it is not rocket science. As for improving the code, we would welcome it but doubt you have the ability to do so (based on your immature responses), there is a big difference between copying code, renaming items from Particl to DarkPay and actual coding and innovating, you should just leave that to the Particl developers. Again you are more than welcome to keep using the Particl code, just adhere to the opensource licence which requires you also keep the code you have copied opensource and currently you have not done this, thus in breach of the licence.

As per your threats, they are idle and amount to nothing and only highlight your immaturity, with your constant whaling and child like tantrums god forbid you have anything to do with the management of this project.

Activity: 6
Your posts are patronizing to say the least and you will treated in kind. How about get off our thread and don't come back. is that clear enough for you?
Our community is sick of you and your harrassing people badgering us, it is totally undue and the childish behavior is entirely in your court. The answer to every question you have asked has already been given in our telegram and discord numerous times to every new account you make and even directly in DM to some of your main dev team so why do you feel the need to come here repeatedly and ask the exact same things?

You guys need to re-think how you deal with people because you have turned this entire community against you and i speak for everyone here when i say this. Why don't you look on our twitter page and have a look for yourself at you and your peoples actions.

This is ridiculous and we are tired of your slander and defamation against us. I don't see how you don't realize that this is reflecting badly on you guys doing this? Our entire community knows already we plan on using particl code, and i challenge you to find one person that doesn't know that has come from our community? There will be none, so it is pointless what you are doing.

We don't care about your copy/paste comments, they have no bearing and i will say it again (zZzZ) we will use the best available existing options we can and adjust/improve them to be suited for what we need. We are trying to make a niche marketplace for our community, we are not interested in joining yours because it is full of people like you.

Now please keep off our thread or i will be forced to bring this topic to your thread and begin polluting it like you have done with ours with this negative argument.

You know what is crazy, you admit to using and will continue to use the Particl opensource code but still won't make the code you have forked/copied opensource, that is all that is being asked of you, it is not rocket science. As for improving the code, we would welcome it but doubt you have the ability to do so (based on your immature responses), there is a big difference between copying code, renaming items from Particl to DarkPay and actual coding and innovating, you should just leave that to the Particl developers. Again you are more than welcome to keep using the Particl code, just adhere to the opensource licence which requires you also keep the code you have copied opensource and currently you have not done this, thus in breach of the licence.

As per your threats, they are idle and amount to nothing and only highlight your immaturity, with your constant whaling and child like tantrums god forbid you have anything to do with the management of this project.

get lost spammer!!! No-1 wants you here. I'm tired of seeing your shit as are we all. PART = spammers/fudders gang

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
You have further emphasized points made by my post about your maturity. I'm not going to bother with any more responses to the same questions on repeat from the same person after this post. You made that brand new account just to FUD, are you that obsessed with us? Just like you have constantly done on all of our social medias. You are not trying to help us out in any way shape or form like you claim, you are in fact being a small minded self righteous troll and i would never EVER want to be a part of such a crappy community that you have crawled out of.

The only reeling i am doing is from the stupidity of the members of the particl community that behave by trolling social medias all day.  Really? You really do this all day long? Are you going to tell on me? Such an immature group of people.

Your actually starting to remind me of  Craig Wright with your suing talk/attitude maybe you should change your name to BSV-PARTiCL. I Don't think you will ever get onto binance with your attitude, most of what you said is highly frowned upon in the crypto-world, alot of which is secretive by design.

Hello again,
From your response it is clear you are incapable of handling the 'facts' which were presented to you. You deliberately chose to ignore them all as you fear they are accurate unlike your false statements and accusations.
Resulting to child like behaviour once again with your community bashing and name calling proves the points I raised earlier, not once have I bashed your community or called you names, it's evident who lacks maturity in this conversation.

Since you mention Craig Wright, I think you will find in the current situation you mirror him perfectly, you're claiming to be X and have done Y but neither are true...

I will leave you with this, read and understand how open source licence distribution works, you are making a mockery of open source ethics. You still have an opportunity to correct your mistakes and move forward.

You have further emphasized points made by my post about your maturity. I'm not going to bother with any more responses to the same questions on repeat from the same person after this post. You made that brand new account just to FUD, are you that obsessed with us? Just like you have constantly done on all of our social medias. You are not trying to help us out in any way shape or form like you claim, you are in fact being a small minded self righteous troll and i would never EVER want to be a part of such a crappy community that you have crawled out of.

The only reeling i am doing is from the stupidity of the members of the particl community that behave by trolling social medias all day.  Really? You really do this all day long? Are you going to tell on me? Such an immature group of people.

Your actually starting to remind me of  Craig Wright with your suing talk/attitude maybe you should change your name to BSV-PARTiCL. I Don't think you will ever get onto binance with your attitude, most of what you said is highly frowned upon in the crypto-world, alot of which is secretive by design.

Hello again,
From your response it is clear you are incapable of handling the 'facts' which were presented to you. You deliberately chose to ignore them all as you fear they are accurate unlike your false statements and accusations.
Resulting to child like behaviour once again with your community bashing and name calling proves the points I raised earlier, not once have I bashed your community or called you names, it's evident who lacks maturity in this conversation.

Since you mention Craig Wright, I think you will find in the current situation you mirror him perfectly, you're claiming to be X and have done Y but neither are true...

I will leave you with this, read and understand how open source licence distribution works, you are making a mockery of open source ethics. You still have an opportunity to correct your mistakes and move forward.
The entire community already knows we plan on using particl code for our marketplace so how are we misleading them?  I realize some of you obviously perceive us as a threat and that is why you constantly attack us but you are doing nothing but enlarging our community as you spread our name around more and bring further attention our way. Your code is open source code and that part of the plan is our next stage, we are not currently using it at all so how can we be in breach of any license? We have a few video's up of what we plan on doing for the next stage and what we have prepared for it, none of which are yet in use.

Particl used to be a good coin please stop destroying your reputation and tbh making yourselves look totally ridiculous with these petty attacks. The people that plan on our using our marketplace generally have a certain product in mind to sell and would never ever use a marketplace run by people that are so straight edged and by the book as yourselves so we have entirely different markets in mind.
For example if i were to use your marketplace i think you would be the first person to snitch on me if the heat got turned up which is obvious from your communities mindset and the general comments and feedback we are receiving about you guys so go back to selling knitting equipment to grandmothers, it's better suited to you.

I'm going to try and be as polite as possible to your delinquent response, and for ease I will break it down for you.

The entire community already knows we plan on using particl code for our marketplace so how are we misleading them?
This is an incorrect statement, although you 'plan' to use the Particl code eventually, you are quite clearly 'already' using the Particl code. How else are you posting images of the Particl Marketplace in your own theme?
You have forked/copied the Particl code, modified it, created a new version of the Particl Marketplace, renamed it to DarkPayCoin, given it a new theme and taken screenshots. Unless you have a graphics designer who created these exact images of Particl Marketplace in a different colour for you?
The moment you fork/copy any of the Particl code, you are bound by its licence irrespective of you using it right now or in the future, you cannot per the licence close source the Particl code.

I realize some of you obviously perceive us as a threat and that is why you constantly attack us but you are doing nothing but enlarging our community as you spread our name around more and bring further attention our way.
Another incorrect statement, the only purpose of these posts is to bring to 'your' attention the breach of licence by your project DarkPayCoin by using the Particl code. Whilst the Particl project will continue innovating your project is more than welcome to continue copy/pasting within the terms of the licence.

Your code is open source code and that part of the plan is our next stage, we are not currently using it at all so how can we be in breach of any license? We have a few video's up of what we plan on doing for the next stage and what we have prepared for it, none of which are yet in use.
As I said above, the moment you fork/copy the Particl repository you are bound by its licence.

Particl used to be a good coin please stop destroying your reputation and tbh making yourselves look totally ridiculous with these petty attacks.
It's not our reputation you should be concerned about, if bringing facts to your community makes you insecure you should just admit your mistake and move on.

The people that plan on our using our marketplace generally have a certain product in mind to sell and would never ever use a marketplace run by people that are so straight edged and by the book as yourselves so we have entirely different markets in mind.
I wish you good luck with this route you are going down.

For example if i were to use your marketplace i think you would be the first person to snitch on me if the heat got turned up which is obvious from your communities mindset and the general comments and feedback we are receiving about you guys so go back to selling knitting equipment to grandmothers, it's better suited to you.
Quite clearly, you have no understanding of how the Particl Marketplace functions. How can anyone snitch on you when all the transactions and communications are private as default on the market?
Furthermore, grandmothers make the best knitted jumpers, scarfs, socks etc etc.. don't speak ill of grandmothers and their skills, they are quite clearly better than your copy/paste skills.

Anyhow, I will let you reel over this and please I am only trying to help you and point out where you are in breach of a licence, it's for your own good.

Activity: 2
I leaved particl for Darkpay community. imo part/sdc will never be the futur "Amazon"
Darkpay could be futur DM   Wink
The entire community already knows we plan on using particl code for our marketplace so how are we misleading them?  I realize some of you obviously perceive us as a threat and that is why you constantly attack us but you are doing nothing but enlarging our community as you spread our name around more and bring further attention our way. Your code is open source code and that part of the plan is our next stage, we are not currently using it at all so how can we be in breach of any license? We have a few video's up of what we plan on doing for the next stage and what we have prepared for it, none of which are yet in use.

Particl used to be a good coin please stop destroying your reputation and tbh making yourselves look totally ridiculous with these petty attacks. The people that plan on our using our marketplace generally have a certain product in mind to sell and would never ever use a marketplace run by people that are so straight edged and by the book as yourselves so we have entirely different markets in mind.

I'm going to try and be as polite as possible to your delinquent response, and for ease I will break it down for you.

The entire community already knows we plan on using particl code for our marketplace so how are we misleading them?
This is an incorrect statement, although you 'plan' to use the Particl code eventually, you are quite clearly 'already' using the Particl code. How else are you posting images of the Particl Marketplace in your own theme?
You have forked/copied the Particl code, modified it, created a new version of the Particl Marketplace, renamed it to DarkPayCoin, given it a new theme and taken screenshots. Unless you have a graphics designer who created these exact images of Particl Marketplace in a different colour for you?
The moment you fork/copy any of the Particl code, you are bound by its licence irrespective of you using it right now or in the future, you cannot per the licence close source the Particl code.

I realize some of you obviously perceive us as a threat and that is why you constantly attack us but you are doing nothing but enlarging our community as you spread our name around more and bring further attention our way.
Another incorrect statement, the only purpose of these posts is to bring to 'your' attention the breach of licence by your project DarkPayCoin by using the Particl code. Whilst the Particl project will continue innovating your project is more than welcome to continue copy/pasting within the terms of the licence.

Your code is open source code and that part of the plan is our next stage, we are not currently using it at all so how can we be in breach of any license? We have a few video's up of what we plan on doing for the next stage and what we have prepared for it, none of which are yet in use.
As I said above, the moment you fork/copy the Particl repository you are bound by its licence.

Particl used to be a good coin please stop destroying your reputation and tbh making yourselves look totally ridiculous with these petty attacks.
It's not our reputation you should be concerned about, if bringing facts to your community makes you insecure you should just admit your mistake and move on.

The people that plan on our using our marketplace generally have a certain product in mind to sell and would never ever use a marketplace run by people that are so straight edged and by the book as yourselves so we have entirely different markets in mind.
I wish you good luck with this route you are going down.

Quite clearly, you have no understanding of how the Particl Marketplace functions. How can anyone snitch on you when all the transactions and communications are private as default on the market?
Furthermore, grandmothers make the best knitted jumpers, scarfs, socks etc etc.. don't speak ill of grandmothers and their skills, they are quite clearly better than your copy/paste skills.

Anyhow, I will let you reel over this and please I am only trying to help you and point out where you are in breach of a licence, it's for your own good.

I am curious do you even know what license Particl code is covered by?

If you did, you would know your comment is in breach of said licence.
You have already quite clearly forked/copied Particl code, you are posting screenshots everywhere claiming it's your work yet you still have no open respository and neither have you given credit, which is in breach of said licence.

There is no issue in forking Particls open source project however you ARE in breach of Particl licence, doesn't matter how you spin it.

You are misleading your community by claiming otherwise.

Hello,

about our project you perhaps don't know we're having a vote this month and one of the proposal is to fork Particl code and make a coin swap.
If it's voted code will show full credits on Github and won't be the same as you see now (we're still a MN/PoS PivX based coin at the moment).

Particl devs are great, if i could i would hire Tecnovert, Rynomster, Juha, Kewde,.. but they're now aiming at more mainstream and "legit" projects, i understand and they deserve it.
I've been following since CINNI, SDC, ...

Don't worry as soon as the new code will go public in Github, you'll be able to see due copyright.

By the way you have 2 or 3 unfriendly french mass-raiders, sad they don't see their behavior doesn't do good to your project.

JOIN US

▼DarkPayCoin.io

I am curious do you even know what license Particl code is covered by?

If you did, you would know your comment is in breach of said licence.
You have already quite clearly forked/copied Particl code, you are posting screenshots everywhere claiming it's your work yet you still have no open respository and neither have you given credit, which is in breach of said licence.

There is no issue in forking Particls open source project however you ARE in breach of Particl licence, doesn't matter how you spin it.

You are misleading your community by claiming otherwise.

Hello,

about our project you perhaps don't know we're having a vote this month and one of the proposal is to fork Particl code and make a coin swap.
If it's voted code will show full credits on Github and won't be the same as you see now (we're still a MN/PoS PivX based coin at the moment).

Particl devs are great, if i could i would hire Tecnovert, Rynomster, Juha, Kewde,.. but they're now aiming at more mainstream and "legit" projects, i understand and they deserve it.

Don't worry as soon as the new code will go public in Github, you'll be able to see due copyright.

By the way you have 2 or 3 unfriendly french mass-raiders, sad they don't see their behavior doesn't do good to your project.

JOIN US

https://darkpaycoin.io/ann/discord.pnghttps://darkpaycoin.io/ann/telegram.pnghttps://darkpaycoin.io/ann/twitter2.png

▼DarkPayCoin.io

copper member
Activity: 82
▼DarkPay.market
Hello,

JOIN US

▼DarkPayCoin.io

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
The DKPC lead developer has just announced that the new wallet with new chain params is almost complete and should be good for public testing this week. The new UI is looking fantastic and as usual it's some excellent work from DKPC's team :

Guys, you need to please mind, respect and follow the licenses of open source projects. Especially the months and years of hard work people have put forth to bring software like your new wallet UI/UX to market.

The Particl team is proud of our wallet and market, and don't mind forks or copies as long as they follow the license we distributed along with it. It's an honor to see others excited about the simplicity of our design, but please give credit where credit is due.

Your upcoming wallet and anything else copied and rebrands from Particl or other teams needs to be open source 100% even in development and credited to original authors.

Can you provide a link to your development repos on github, sourceforge or similar?

Thanks guys!
Paul (LiteBit)
https://particl.io
The DKPC lead developer has just announced that the new wallet with new chain params is almost complete and should be good for public testing this week. The new UI is looking fantastic and as usual it's some excellent work from DKPC's team :

Activity: 50
Can't wait to go for cold staking ! This is going to be awesome !
Voting on proposals for the next stage of DKPC is well underway so make sure you get involved to help steer DKPC in the best possible direction. Turnout has already been great so if you want to have your say also than now is the time to do so. Voting is easily done from inside your wallet so get voting people!

copper member
▼DarkPay.market
Big things happening here!! Marketplace released very soon!! Cannot wait

Sure, and many more changes  Wink
Activity: 46
Big things happening here!! Marketplace released very soon!! Cannot wait
copper member
▼DarkPay.market
Be sure to check details in community website !

JOIN US

▼DarkPayCoin.io
Pages:
Jump to: