Pages:
Author

Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps - page 4. (Read 52597 times)

copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
▼DarkPay.market
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
The DKPC signature campaign bounty has now come to a close. For more information please see the bounty thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50384765
Eventually, it ended after months.
DarK Pay Coin run a month-lasting campaign, and always paid right for their participants.
Last two months, I was too busy to join and support DKPC.
Anyway, I am very happy to be part of the DKPC community in early months of the project.
Wish all good things for DKPC this year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
The DKPC signature campaign bounty has now come to a close. For more information please see the bounty thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50384765

Activity: 158
Hey everyone ! Don't forget about our AMA N°3 !
https://discord.gg/6CnaSxC
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

Checking this out.
Dark Pay Coin was lively traded on Cryptrade.io more than one week.
Days ago, there were huge buy orders around 300 satoshis, that all filled.
Currently, there is no buy orders for Dark Pay Coin on the exchange.
What's happened?
Check coin lock, over 73% still locked in masternodes, quiet before the storm everybody is hodling

Thanks for your support Wink Indeed seems to be shopping time know !
Activity: 46
Dark Pay Coin was lively traded on Cryptrade.io more than one week.
Days ago, there were huge buy orders around 300 satoshis, that all filled.
Currently, there is no buy orders for Dark Pay Coin on the exchange.
What's happened?
Check coin lock, over 73% still locked in masternodes, quiet before the storm everybody is hodling
copper member
▼DarkPay.market
Wallet not sync please help!

hey, please use fastsync pack as stated in guide, and join our Discord #live-support channel  Wink

And guys a reminder, we're listed in Cryptrade exchange, give it a try, they've done good work !

JOIN US

▼DarkPayCoin.io
Activity: 140
Wallet not sync please help!
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Dark Pay Coin got listed on one more exchange.
This time, it is the Cryptrade exchange, a dex.
https://dex.cryptrade.io/
The coin got free listing on Cryptrade exchange due to win in voting competition months ago.
Thanks DKPC community for all your votes to bring DKPC to Cryptrade ex.

And not only are we listed we were the very first coin that they decided to list from all there voting rounds. They obviously know DKPC has huge potential!!
ONCE WE RELEASE OUR NEXT ITERATION WHICH WILL HAVE PIECES OF PARTICL CODE REST ASSURED THAT THEY WILL BE DULY CREDITED

Okay, so you're admitting that DPC's market is just a Particl clone.

To anyone reading this, why not just get involved in the Particl community instead? These DPC guys are obviously just copy/paste devs. As a network participant you will have much better success if you support projects that are actually building the innovations themselves.

Do you really want some reasons why we don't want to join your particl community? ok then :

#1 : Because particl has a tiny community with dead social medias so why would i assume anything other then your marketplace will be the same and be a major flop.

#2 : particl isn't a masternode coin which is what attracted people like myself to DKPC in the first place. The market is just a part of DKPC not the entire thing. Our community generally ONLY like masternode based coins which your one isn't,so it is a waste of time purely on that aspect imho.

#3 : your dev teams childish behavior making accounts purely to trash talk DKPC in multiple places when there are hundreds of people running DKPC masternodes and you are basically just pissing them all off.

Also on that note, why the hell would you even have open source if you are going to behave like this? You make little sense to me and i get the general opinion that no-one else get's this behavior either. The few members that make up your own community have even been apologizing for your actions. Please grow up if you want to play in an adults world.

This is spot on! Couldn't of been said any better
Activity: 69
ONCE WE RELEASE OUR NEXT ITERATION WHICH WILL HAVE PIECES OF PARTICL CODE REST ASSURED THAT THEY WILL BE DULY CREDITED

To anyone reading this, why not just get involved in the Particl community instead? These DPC guys are obviously just copy/paste devs. As a network participant you will have much better success if you support projects that are actually building the innovations themselves.

Do you really want some reasons why we don't want to join your particl community? ok then :

#1 : Because particl has a tiny community with dead social medias so why would i assume anything other then your marketplace will be the same and be a major flop.

#2 : particl isn't a masternode coin which is what attracted people like myself to DKPC in the first place. The market is just a part of DKPC not the entire thing. Our community generally ONLY like masternode based coins which your one isn't,so it is a waste of time purely on that aspect imho.

#3 : your dev teams childish behavior making accounts purely to trash talk DKPC in multiple places when there are hundreds of people running DKPC masternodes and you are basically just pissing them all off.

Also on that note, why the hell would you even have open source if you are going to behave like this? You make little sense to me and i get the general opinion that no-one else get's this behavior either. The few members that make up your own community have even been apologizing for your actions. Please grow up if you want to play in an adults world.

copper member
▼DarkPay.market
Yes Particl is a great project with very good developers.

Thanks them for not being another Dash/Pivx clone and bringing true innovation and open source developments.

Yes we'll use open source code with due copyrights as we usually do.
Not just a copy/paste, we have a community voted reward program (not a fixed 5% yearly reward) and plan dApps dev on great smsg basis.
We also not aim at the same public nor use cases.

Those who followed Particl before it was Particl know all hasn't always been bright green and white.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Bitcoin the only GOD.
Everyone be careful with this project. Do your own due diligent research. Source of innovation will always win. Particl in the next bull run will be 1000$ per Part coin. Choice wisely
Activity: 1

Nice comment,
I see you created your account just to FUD? Smiley
Its okay, your comment is irrelevant without facts

Hey guys,

First of I want to say that the DarkPayMarket looks awsome  Cheesy
From what I can tell this looks very familiar, its like a 1:1 copy of the Particl Marketplace  Huh
Before I would invest and buy this token, I would like to know what kind of real innovations you bring to the table other then copy code from different projects and paste them In your repos?

Thanks,

BTW just for future reference, DarkPay's motto has always been to be built using the most reliable and most advanced technologies, using pieces of open source software is a common practice, Particl also did this so be careful what you are saying Smiley

Yes, but you need to make sure that you follow licence requirements. That means crediting original authors, leaving their copyrights in code and most importantly releasing the software with compatible licence.

Since Particl is licenced under GNU General Public License v2.0, it requires all modifications to have:

• the same licence (GNU GPL 2.0)
  • disclosed source code
  • stated changes made to original code
  • licence and copyright notices

AFAIK this project doesn't even have a public repo (correct me if I'm wrong, but I couldn't find any), so you're effectively breaching the licence in all 4 points.
How's that for facts?

And just a friendly warning to all fans of this project: There has been numerous instances of this behaviour already (copy-pasted project, closed source, anon devs and lot of hype), most recently with Subi. See their thread for more info, as it left a lot of people scammed off their money: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-subi-platform-asic-resistant-multi-layered-decentralized-new-5086985

Don't get me wrong. If this project would do legit work and not claiming other's work as their own and added real innovations, I would cheer for you as well.
Too many red flags for this to happen though.

Hi, let's repeat ourselves :

THERE ISN'T ANY PIECE OF PARTICL CODE IN OUR CURRENT ITERATION.

Feel free to check out our PUBLIC REPO : https://github.com/DarkPayCoin

PLEASE CHECK YOUR FACTS BEFORE STATING ANYTHING.
Activity: 4
Nice comment,

Hey guys,

First of I want to say that the DarkPayMarket looks awsome  Cheesy
From what I can tell this looks very familiar, its like a 1:1 copy of the Particl Marketplace  Huh
Before I would invest and buy this token, I would like to know what kind of real innovations you bring to the table other then copy code from different projects and paste them In your repos?

Thanks,

BTW just for future reference, DarkPay's motto has always been to be built using the most reliable and most advanced technologies, using pieces of open source software is a common practice, Particl also did this so be careful what you are saying Smiley

Yes, but you need to make sure that you follow licence requirements. That means crediting original authors, leaving their copyrights in code and most importantly releasing the software with compatible licence.

Since Particl is licenced under GNU General Public License v2.0, it requires all modifications to have:

• the same licence (GNU GPL 2.0)
  • disclosed source code
  • stated changes made to original code
  • licence and copyright notices

AFAIK this project doesn't even have a public repo (correct me if I'm wrong, but I couldn't find any), so you're effectively breaching the licence in all 4 points.
How's that for facts?

And just a friendly warning to all fans of this project: There has been numerous instances of this behaviour already (copy-pasted project, closed source, anon devs and lot of hype), most recently with Subi. See their thread for more info, as it left a lot of people scammed off their money: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-subi-platform-asic-resistant-multi-layered-decentralized-new-5086985

Don't get me wrong. If this project would do legit work and not claiming other's work as their own and added real innovations, I would cheer for you as well.
Too many red flags for this to happen though.
Hey guys,

From what I can tell this looks very familiar, its like a 1:1 copy of the Particl Marketplace  Huh

Thanks,

Hey guys,

Thanks,

Nice comment,
Activity: 5
Hey guys,

Thanks,

Pages:
Jump to: